Which country would you most like to visit?

Asprilla

Canada. Whilst I would love to say I want to go for purely cultural reasons, it would mainly be to catch an NHL game in the home of hockey...  :lol:

37097[/snapback]

Well miss out the Ecoast (watch the Shipping News if you want to see what its like)

go directly to Calgary and watch the Flames and then through the Rockies to Vancouver

37197[/snapback]

My wifes brother emigrated to Nova Scotia a couple of years ago and we're actually flying out for a visit tomorrow. To say theres not a lot there would be an understatement...

37222[/snapback]

Nova Scotia that brings back memories, stayed in Antigonish quite a few years ago working on the Lobster boats during the season May and June.

It was quiet but there was a nurse training school and St FX University so we kept ourselves entertained!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Australia.

And there's nowt wrong with LA.  It's a really nice place if you visit the nice parts of it.  The US as a whole is a great place to visit though.

37167[/snapback]

Overrated :lol:

Nah, it's well worth the visit mate.

37171[/snapback]

Australia was a funny one for me I had heard so much about it I spent the whole 6 months waiting for it to get better if that makes sense?!

Don't get me wrong I had a great time but I have been to better places IMO and a lot nearer home, never made it to NZ and all my mates that have been to both without exception preferred NZ.

I want to take a year off (no jokes, I know I'm a pikey student, but all this lying around is hard on an old man like me!)

drive from the north off NY state down to the top end of Florida, drive west to californian coast, then up to Seattle, finally hang a right and pop in and out of the Canadian border all the way back to the north east coast of america

cost about £10,000 and take me ages and I'll need a couple of mates to do it with, but the plans are already in motion etc.

if anyone fancies adding to the "Dave needs a fucking holiday" fund it'd be much appreciated!

I want to take a year off (no jokes, I know I'm a pikey student, but all this lying around is hard on an old man like me!)

drive from the north off NY state down to the top end of Florida, drive west to californian coast, then up to Seattle, finally hang a right and pop in and out of the Canadian border all the way back to the north east coast of america

cost about £10,000 and take me ages and I'll need a couple of mates to do it with , but the plans are already in motion etc.

if anyone fancies adding to the "Dave needs a fucking holiday" fund it'd be much appreciated!

37376[/snapback]

Back to the drawing board then :lol:

cost about £10,000 and take me ages and I'll need a couple of mates to do it with , but the plans are already in motion etc.

37376[/snapback]

Back to the drawing board then :lol:

37384[/snapback]

count me out.......... ;)

Me and mum have decided we want to do a road trip across america in a winebago.

mum just likes saying the word 'winebago' is all.

we think it'd be fun though. :lol:

i also wanna road trip across australia. fun!

we think it'd be fun though. :angry:

i also wanna road trip across australia.  fun!

37762[/snapback]

Urgh ;)

Mum and I.

Stop bastardizing grammar what did it ever do to you? :D

Oh and I'm going to Tampa Bay at xmas to see the Lightning play :lol:;);) Hope they manage to re-sign St.Louis, he's me fave :rolleyes:

we think it'd be fun though. :lol:

37762[/snapback]

well if they do make sure they zig-zag and see the little towns of the main routes - everywhere has a caravan site for people travelling like that and you can get to to sme amazing spots

A winnebago isn't a lot of use in central San franciso or LA mind

we think it'd be fun though. :o

37762[/snapback]

Urgh :D

Mum and I.

Stop bastardizing grammar what did it ever do to you? :rolleyes:

Oh and I'm going to Tampa Bay at xmas to see the Lightning play ;););) Hope they manage to re-sign St.Louis, he's me fave :angry:

37765[/snapback]

That's CHRISTmas, Mr "grammar police"! :lol:

37762[/snapback]

Mum and I.

Oh and I'm going to Tampa Bay at xmas to see the Lightning play ;););) Hope they manage to re-sign St.Louis, he's me fave :angry:

37765[/snapback]

37802[/snapback]

Also you can't say mum around here or you'll get jumped on from a height - it's 'mam' apparently. ..........just to highlight too recent themes on here; class and thick as pig-shit, ignorant Geordies.

Edited by manc-mag

37762[/snapback]

Mum and I.

37765[/snapback]

37802[/snapback]

Also you can't say mum around here or you'll get jumped on from a height - it's 'mam' apparently. ..........just to highlight too recent themes on here; class and thick as pig-shit, ignorant Geordies.

37807[/snapback]

What is it you say again? Mummeh 'nd Daddeh? :o

37762[/snapback]

Urgh :rolleyes:

Mum and I.

Stop bastardizing grammar what did it ever do to you? :angry:

Oh and I'm going to Tampa Bay at xmas to see the Lightning play ;);):D Hope they manage to re-sign St.Louis, he's me fave :o

37765[/snapback]

37802[/snapback]

37807[/snapback]

37809[/snapback]

It's just Mummeh over there isn't it? ;)

37762[/snapback]

Mum and I.

37765[/snapback]

37802[/snapback]

37807[/snapback]

37809[/snapback]

Who rattled your cage, you big ginger lummox?! :o

37762[/snapback]

Urgh :rolleyes:

Mum and I.

Stop bastardizing grammar what did it ever do to you? :angry:

Oh and I'm going to Tampa Bay at xmas to see the Lightning play ;);):D Hope they manage to re-sign St.Louis, he's me fave :o

37765[/snapback]

That's CHRISTmas, Mr "grammar police"! ;)

37802[/snapback]

37807[/snapback]

37809[/snapback]

Who rattled your cage, you big ginger lummox?! :suicide:

37815[/snapback]

Lummox. :lol:

Are you not up for the match this weekend you big mincer? You and John should have come up with it being Citeh.

we think it'd be fun though. :yes

37762[/snapback]

Urgh :angry:

Mum and I.

Stop bastardizing grammar what did it ever do to you? :(

Oh and I'm going to Tampa Bay at xmas to see the Lightning play :):):) Hope they manage to re-sign St.Louis, he's me fave :(

37765[/snapback]

That's CHRISTmas, Mr "grammar police"! ;)

37802[/snapback]

37807[/snapback]

What is it you say again? Mummeh 'nd Daddeh? :P

37809[/snapback]

Who rattled your cage, you big ginger lummox?! :whistle:

37815[/snapback]

Lummox. :lol:

Are you not up for the match this weekend you big mincer? You and John should have come up with it being Citeh.

37817[/snapback]

Had to knock it on the heed mate as I've got a job application to do this weekend (not had the time in the week-turned into a proper last minute job) and seriously.....the form is fecking MASSIVE!!! never seen anything like it-asking all sorts of fucking useless info. :razz:

Real shame as got a couple of mates going up for this one too.

Had to knock it on the heed mate as I've got a job application to do this weekend (not had the time in the week-turned into a proper last minute job) and seriously.....the form is fecking MASSIVE!!! never seen anything like it-asking all sorts of fucking useless info. :lol:

37824[/snapback]

You changing jobs like? Good luck with it.

Had to knock it on the heed mate as I've got a job application to do this weekend (not had the time in the week-turned into a proper last minute job) and seriously.....the form is fecking MASSIVE!!! never seen anything like it-asking all sorts of fucking useless info. :lol:

37824[/snapback]

37826[/snapback]

If I got it it would be with the same employer only in a different department. It's mental like as i don't even know if it's what I want and the form is that long I imagine it's gonna be one of those scenarios where you pause every hour or so and think 'what the feck am I filling this in for?'

Having said that I do think it'll be worth it if I get an interview-it's just at this stage with nowt down on paper it just looks like one mammoth thankless task.

37824[/snapback]

37826[/snapback]

If I got it it would be with the same employer only in a different department. It's mental like as i don't even know if it's what I want and the form is that long I imagine it's gonna be one of those scenarios where you pause every hour or so and think 'what the feck am I filling this in for?'

Having said that I do think it'll be worth it if I get an interview-it's just at this stage with nowt down on paper it just looks like one mammoth thankless task.

37828[/snapback]

By the way cheers for the good luck wishes, mate.

And a free lolly for the first person to come in with the 'do you want fries with that?' job application gag before 9 am. :razz:

By the way cheers for the good luck wishes, mate.

And a free lolly for the first person to come in with the 'do you want fries with that?' job application gag before 9 am.  :lol:

37831[/snapback]

I thought burger flipping was seen as a promotion?

Who rattled your cage, you big ginger lummox?! :lol:

37815[/snapback]

At last, someone else who uses it!!

I call my son that all the time but I couldn't give him evidence of where it came from - he thought I had made it up (the stupid lummox). I think it comes from a film or tv show somewhere.