Which country would you most like to visit?

Asprilla

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Japan

36896[/snapback]

I wanna visit the US but after having seen so much of it on telly Im bound to be disappointed. I wanna see New York, Hollywood, Los Angeles, Disney Land, the Grand Canyon, Cowboys and cacti, visit cape canavaral, have breakfast in a roadside diner, go to the whitehouse, watch a denver broncos game and go jellystone park.

knaa what i meen lyek? would be quite a hectic weekend i suspect

Edited by zico martin

Japan

36896[/snapback]

I wanna visit the US but after having seen so much of it on telly Im bound to be disappointed. I wanna see New York, Hollywood, Los Angeles, Disney Land, the Grand Canyon, Cowboys and cacti, visit cape canavaral, have breakfast in a roadside diner, go to the whitehouse, watch a denver broncos game and go jellystone park.

36915[/snapback]

I'm lucky enough to have been to New York and do the Deli/Diner thang.

Also the White House.

I have to say it was incredible.

They're starting direct flights from Newcastle to New York next year so I'm hoping to go again with my wife.

Japan

36896[/snapback]

36915[/snapback]

do it mate, u wont be disappointed, except maybe by LA which is a total shit hole.

Japan

36896[/snapback]

36915[/snapback]

do it mate, u wont be disappointed, except maybe by LA which is a total shit hole.

36924[/snapback]

im gonna have to do some planning to get the most of of it though, where would you recommend me go? obviously i cant go everywhere like.

perhaps i should have thought of this before i had kids as well really, guess I'll have to settle for disneyland in a few years!

I'd LOVE to go back to NYC..... that place is great (but I'm biased because some of my friends live there... so I'd love it no matter what just because they're there...)

Hollywood's WEIRD.... just..... weird. It's so tacky. I really enjoyed my weekend there, but I expected at least a little bit of glitz or glamour... but no..... however, if you need to buy 72,000 fake Oscars, then it's your place!!!! I'm not saying don't go - just, be aware that it's probably nothing like you'd expect. Unless you expect TackCity.

Other than going back to NY and Melbourne, I'd LOVE to go to Africa. On a safari. That'd be DAMN cool I reckon.

I really must go back to Antigua someday, U absolutely love the place! Eric Clapton has a house there you know.

Locals are the best, really friendly! Play cricket on the beach. :lol:

I'll never forget the Antiguan builders though...

"Ey waidaminute, he's cheatin!"

"Wut? Naw man I aint cheatin"

"Cheat cheat cheat"

*others join in*

"YOU FUCK AT DIS GAME MON"

"Cheat cheat cheat"

"YOU FUCK AT DIS GAME MON

"Cheat cheat cheat"

But then it started raining so everyone had to go inside so they stopped. ;)

Brock, I never have any idea what the hell you're on about, but you do keep me amused. ;)

37023[/snapback]

Mam: "Ooo! Look at the goats!"

Cab driver (who ironically was called Shepherd!): "No you fool, they sheep mon. It's too hot for dem to have their wool"

Me: "Yeah mum duh"

:lol:

Brock, I never have any idea what the hell you're on about, but you do keep me amused. ;)

37023[/snapback]

Cab driver (who ironically was called Shepherd!): "No you fool, they sheep mon. It's too hot for dem to have their wool"

37024[/snapback]

shit got me again! lol

you wanna start a new thread full of your anecdotes! ( I was gonna say write a book but i would have to pay to read that.)

(unless someone would serialise it in the tabloids i guess)

hmm, I'll wait till the film comes out

37023[/snapback]

37024[/snapback]

shit got me again! lol

you wanna start a new thread full of your anecdotes! ( I was gonna say write a book but i would have to pay to read that.)

(unless someone would serialise it in the tabloids i guess)

hmm, I'll wait till the film comes out

37032[/snapback]

alan8qx.jpg

Needless to say, I had the last laugh