Slow Day Today

Tooj

Off to see Okkervil River tonight. Five-and-a-bit hours of translating a dull PowerPoint presentation to plough through between now and then. :lol:

Where was my invite? ;)

Off to see Okkervil River tonight. Five-and-a-bit hours of translating a dull PowerPoint presentation to plough through between now and then. :lol:

Where was my invite? B)

Hop on a train! There's still time. ;)

Where was my invite? B)

I don't finish till half 4 and I'm scared I'd get lost in the bright lights of Landan. B)

Where was my invite? B)

I don't finish till half 4 and I'm scared I'd get lost in the bright lights of Landan. B)

Aww diddums. The gig's right near Kings Cross and everything - only three or four whore-ridden street corners to negotiate, max.

Where was my invite? B)

Hop on a train! There's still time. B)

Aww diddums. The gig's right near Kings Cross and everything - only three or four whore-ridden street corners to negotiate, max.

You see though the whore-ridden street corners might delay my arrival. ;)

I'm running out of places to hide my work. ;) Very worried that I might have to *do* some of it in a bit.

Aye get some work done and stay off Facebook. :lol:

I'm running out of places to hide my work. B) Very worried that I might have to *do* some of it in a bit.

Aye get some work done and stay off Facebook. :lol:

Ooh, good idea. Scrabulous anyone? ;)

I'll play ya......guy coulson

I'm running out of places to hide my work. B) Very worried that I might have to *do* some of it in a bit.

Aye get some work done and stay off Facebook. ;)

My lunch hour is miiiiiiiiiiiine.

As it happens, I got a phone call which means I can get rid of a load of files that I've done fuck all on since 2005/6. :lol: Further evidence for my theory that if you leave something long enough, you don't have to do it anymore. B)

Back up in the homeland. I've got no internet connection at the minute because I'm moving flat (again). Be here until Sunday afternoon and I'm quite looking forward to doing the whole relaxing-shiznit

The lead singer is very pretty. But then I'd say the same of a good set of soft furnishings, so you may have a point.

Lovely to hear some local accents and maudlin Northumberland folk in the middle of the grim underbelly of Lahndan Town, anyway.