Support Spain

bawan

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.skysports.com/video/0,20285,12606_3113687,00.html ;)

Who will you be supporting at this years Championships?

I am going to support Italy, for no reason what so ever.

tbh I enjoyed the bull doing the macarena :lol:

anyway I'll be supporting whichever teams I put money on for any particular game

Hopefully this won't be as gash as the last few tournaments involving the European nations.

I meant including the WC btw as I'm aware it's the European Championships, before any of you smart arses make a comment.

Alex I'm looking at you. :lol:

Hopefully this won't be as gash as the last few tournaments involving the European nations.

I meant including the WC btw as I'm aware it's the European Championships, before any of you smart arses make a comment.

Alex I'm looking at you. :lol:

Germany committed to their new attacking philosophy...So all good. Looking forward to the Portugese crying etc...

I always want Germany to lose. Unless they're playing Argentina.

I used to be like that. :lol:

Argentina or any of the other home nations that is. Nowt against the people from the countries, they're just the enemy when it comes to football.

I'm gutted we're not there, I was going to go. Anyway I'm not desperately bothered who wins, but I will cheer for Greece during the tournament. I've always liked Greek cunts, as people they're easily the best of the greasy southern Europe brigade in my experience, and Prince Philip's always seemed a canny bloke so howay Greece.

However, there will be at least three countries I will passionately support more than Greece during the tournament, and they are whoever is playing Italy. C U N T S

I'm gutted we're not there, I was going to go. Anyway I'm not desperately bothered who wins, but I will cheer for Greece during the tournament. I've always liked Greek cunts, as people they're easily the best of the greasy southern Europe brigade in my experience, and Prince Philip's always seemed a canny bloke so howay Greece.

However, there will be at least three countries I will passionately support more than Greece during the tournament, and they are whoever is playing Italy. C U N T S

Prince Phillip is Danish.

Is he fuck

I always want Germany to lose. Unless they're playing Argentina.

I used to be like that. ;)

Argentina or any of the other home nations that is. Nowt against the people from the countries, they're just the enemy when it comes to football.

:lol:

:lol: