British Airways

snakehips

Getting sued by one of the passengers on that plane that crashed last month.

Some university lecturer.

For the stress and anxiety. Oh, and he can't sleep well, anarl.

Poor lamb.

A cynic might say he's just a tosser who needs a good slap.

Hope he ends up bankrupt tbh. Sick of this sort of blame culture where whenever anything goes wrong someone tries to sue someone over it.

Harsh words, Alex. Remember he's got stress! And anxiety! Aaaaand he can't sleep. Must be worth around £50k.

Hope he ends up bankrupt tbh. Sick of this sort of blame culture where whenever anything goes wrong someone tries to sue someone over it.

Harsh words, Alex. Remember he's got stress! And anxiety! Aaaaand he can't sleep. Must be worth around £50k.

I'll put him to sleep for free if he wants :P

I bumped into a wife's car a couple of months ago at no more than 5 mph and she's claiming whiplash and personal/feelings injuries ffs!!

Takes the piss that like. My sister's boyfriend was in a minor car accident where he believed the other driver to be at fault and sought legal advice. He was advised to go to the doctors and say he was having problems as a result. He went to the doctors, made up a few problems he'd been having after searching the internet for symptoms etc and the doctor diagnosed whiplash. He didn't take the claim any further, but it would've been ridiculously easy. Doesn't help that the "lawyer" he spoke to was up for what I would call a complete scam.

EDIT.. in fact, claims of this sort are part of the reason why I never wanted to get into PI and chose to do a different area of law instead.

Edited by alreetlike

Even genuine claims are ridiculous, my cousin got 12k when a car hit him from behind and he had nowt but a few aches and pains for a couple of weeks - 12k!!!

The claim with this wife is still open cos I contested liability, if she's gonna lie then I am to, not gonna let my premium rocket without a fight.

I bumped into a wife's car a couple of months ago at no more than 5 mph and she's claiming whiplash and personal/feelings injuries ffs!!

Takes the piss that like. My sister's boyfriend was in a minor car accident where he believed the other driver to be at fault and sought legal advice. He was advised to go to the doctors and say he was having problems as a result. He went to the doctors, made up a few problems he'd been having after searching the internet for symptoms etc and the doctor diagnosed whiplash. He didn't take the claim any further, but it would've been ridiculously easy. Doesn't help that the "lawyer" he spoke to was up for what I would call a complete scam.

EDIT.. in fact, claims of this sort are part of the reason why I never wanted to get into PI and chose to do a different area of law instead.

lionelhutzuv6.jpg

:P

Totally agree.

Like those parents who's daughter had washing up detergent accidently put in her orange juice. She's not even fully recovered yet and their already on about suing the hotel. If it was my kid, I'd just be praying she makes a full recovery and if she did then there'd be no need to take things further. Perhaps I'm just too nice. :P

What a twat. He'd have a wee bit more to be anxious about if the BA pilots hadn't succeeded in landing the plane with no small degree of expertise. Or his family would have, anyway.

lionelhutzuv6.jpg

:P

sm2preg_1.jpg

Totally agree.

Like those parents who's daughter had washing up detergent accidently put in her orange juice. She's not even fully recovered yet and their already on about suing the hotel. If it was my kid, I'd just be praying she makes a full recovery and if she did then there'd be no need to take things further. Perhaps I'm just too nice. :P

You are fucking insane. This has got to be one of the most nailed on cases of negligence I've seen in years.

Poor lamb.

Didn't they say they didn't even realise that they even had a crash landing (just a bumpy normal one) until after the plane was down?

How can you be stressed after the event?

Poor lamb.

everything wrong with todays culture, says everything the twat is a teacher/lecturer - teaching kids to do the same thing no doubt

Edited by LeazesMag

Even genuine claims are ridiculous, my cousin got 12k when a car hit him from behind and he had nowt but a few aches and pains for a couple of weeks - 12k!!!

The claim with this wife is still open cos I contested liability, if she's gonna lie then I am to, not gonna let my premium rocket without a fight.

My mrs has been hit twice from behind (oo-er missus!) at that big roundabout near W.Allotment. Despite getting a bad neck on the first occasion and a bad wrist on the second, the thought of claiming for these 'injuries' just seemed wrong to us.

Maybe we are wrong. Maybe we should have joined in with today's culture.

My mrs has been hit twice from behind (oo-er missus!) at that big roundabout near W.Allotment. Despite getting a bad neck on the first occasion and a bad wrist on the second, the thought of claiming for these 'injuries' just seemed wrong to us.

You're not wrong, but equally you're just pissing in the wind if you don't (and paying for it anyway with everyone's generally higher premiums). <_<

Maybe you are just country hicks.

I would claim now a- cos I could do with the cash money and b- cos every other fucka is doing it and getting away with it with bullshit injuries.

If I could feasibly stop driving all together I would I reckon given all the spirallig costs I've encountered, insurance, engine problems, speeding points, etc.

Although going dogging every Sunday night would be a huge miss!

Edited by Smooth Operator