It just doesn't get any funnier than this

Snake

Massive ego. One of the things I've never liked about him. It would be different if he was in the same league as the likes of Mourinho, Wenger, Ferguson et al.

The fat cunt. He will never manage Man Utd, Liverpool or Arsenal, so we are the biggest club the fat bastard will ever manage. He's a boring fat man, honestly he's got fuck all about him, you hear cunts on "big character like Sam Allardyce", the only thing big about him is his derby, and his head as the dippers rightly pointed out. When have you ever heard him pull a funny in the same way all our other managers have, even Dalglish had a few decent one liners. I don't want Ken Dodd as our manager just someone that isn't a robot like him.

Massive ego. One of the things I've never liked about him. It would be different if he was in the same league as the likes of Mourinho, Wenger, Ferguson et al.

Keegan has a reputation fot walking away from jobs, in the future I suggest he hangs on for dear life and if he's sacked he can blame everyone but himself

And Allardyce went on to claim that suggestions he was not up to the task of rebuilding a club famously starved of silverware in recent times were wide of the mark.

<_<

I've got no idea who Allardyce thinks he is he must think he's up there with Wenger and Fergie, even if he was at Man U he wouldn't do well because he'd be doing the same shite he did here like playing ronaldo left back and things like that. The man is delusional he thought the fans adored him at the time of his sacking :nufc: .

From the Sunderland Echo

Allardyce: "Newcastle wasn't big enough for me"

NUFC latest

Former Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce has rounded on his former club in a sensational attack.

He told The People: "The usual rubbish that goes when someone like me is sacked from a club like Newcastle is that that job was too big for me. That's just not true.

"If I'm honest the reverse is probably true. Newcastle probably wasn't big enough for me - it didn't live up to my ambitions in the short time that I was there. And because it didn't do that the club missed a chance to realise its own ambitions.

"The more I analyse it, the more I come to the conclusion that it was never about me or results and we have seen that the appointment on Dennis Wise and various others.

"It was about things they wanted to put in place."

Fat mackem loving bastard <_<

Edited by Armchair Pundit

This coming from a man who sent out his team to draw against the likes of Derby and Fulham. Real 'big club' mentality management. Cock end.

By the way, looking at the comments below that from a Bolton fan, is anyone ever offended by other fans calling us 'barcodes'? Doesn't bother me, but it seems quite of few of them say it because they think they're being clever and that it fucks us off. Pretty sad really.

This coming from a man who sent out his team to draw against the likes of Derby and Fulham. Real 'big club' mentality management. Cock end.

By the way, looking at the comments below that from a Bolton fan, is anyone ever offended by other fans calling us 'barcodes'? Doesn't bother me, but it seems quite of few of them say it because they think they're being clever and that it fucks us off. Pretty sad really.

We had a strip with uneven stripes for a while and the name came from that - from what i recall it has never been an insult and wouldn't bother me now

Not me. I used to work with a guy that referred to me as a 'barcode'. He was a top bloke though and I knew he didn't mean it in a patronising way.

We had a strip with uneven stripes for a while and the name came from that - from what i recall it has never been an insult and wouldn't bother me now

This strip was an insult though. Horrible.