bloody valentines day again

zico martin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have bought the roses, the bottle of bubbly and some chocs.

Have a half day in lieu tomorrow so I'm off to spend the weekend with her. Traffic permitting will get there early and do the normal thing of get her house key off her at work and let myself in. By the time she gets home, the meal should just about be ready.

Microchips are fucking ace like.

Culinary genius you are.... :D

Martin - remember she's a scouser, she's not used to someone using a key to get into her house :lol:

My mate's wife has just read his bank statement and caught him sending a dozen roses to this bit in Walkergate. Ouch! :lol:

Do u know me?

:rolleyes:

It's your lass the kid was ending them to you daft cunt, she's been getting banged behind you back for ages and not just off me :D

Have bought the roses, the bottle of bubbly and some chocs.

Have a half day in lieu tomorrow so I'm off to spend the weekend with her. Traffic permitting will get there early and do the normal thing of get her house key off her at work and let myself in. By the time she gets home, I'll be lying on her bed with her knickers on my head wanking.

FYP

Dons game on T.V tonight! :lol:

Her turn to cook as well, all though picking her up some chocolate and taking her out for a meal on Saturday and cooking something fancy on Friday.

LOL Mr. Hips... sorry. Life's been a bit more mad than usual although I have lurked here off and on, just didn't post. And thanks in advance for the lovely gift- I'll be sure to let you know they've arrived and send pics. :D

*wishes he had* :rolleyes:

:lol: