Relegation

Dr Gloom

...will make a man of you....

Great vid to that song :lol: When he's in the bath with the chick with the exceptionally nice breasts :)

Why to breasts look soooooooo fuckin' lovely when they're wet and have soap suds on ??? :):icon_lol:

Anyway, back on topic. Relegation ? Narrr, fifth bottom.

I agree that there are worse teams than us and by that virtue we'll survive. However I'm concerned that it's going to make new signings all the more difficult for next season.

equally, I'm depressed that we're, once again, talking about next season while the one we're "enjoying" is still very much under way.

Surely if there are three teams we are better than we do deserve to stay up. That's how the league works :lol:

that's what i'm clininging to, but at the moment i'm not confident. are you?

Surely if there are three teams we are better than we do deserve to stay up. That's how the league works :lol:

that's what i'm clininging to, but at the moment i'm not confident. are you?

Well, I'm a bit like you. I think we'll just about be ok but at the same time, you wonder where our next win is coming from.

the new board, have done everything very well, and everything has been just GREAT

I thought you supported the return of KK. I hope you aren't exercising hindsight here.

the new board, have done everything very well, and everything has been just GREAT

I thought you supported the return of KK. I hope you aren't exercising hindsight here.

no backing of managers gives serious concern. I have said all season that last summers transfer activity was shite

Been falling behind our rivals in that regard of late like. Not just last summer either. Divvent bother with the 5th best speech though. Please.

Edited by alex

Been falling behind our rivals in that regard of late like. Not just last summer either. Divvent bother with the 5th best speech though. Please.

OK, Villa will now probably overtake us. What if we fall back to where the Halls and Shepherd found us as soon as they have gone

OK, Villa will now probably overtake us. What if we fall back to where the Halls and Shepherd found us as soon as they have gone

We'll see come the summer, won't we?

we will, hence my first comment Alex. New board appointing Keegan is the only decent move they have made, lets hope they do back him, because if they don't he'll be gone.

Most worrying season for years whatever happens.

we will, hence my first comment Alex. New board appointing Keegan is the only decent move they have made, lets hope they do back him, because if they don't he'll be gone.

Most worrying season for years whatever happens.

Is it the only decent move they've made though?

I doubt you're privy to the inner machinations of the club, so you'll see as much as the rest of us and you'll see it through the lens that is the media circus which more often than not sensationalises every morsel they can scavenge

I find it incredulous that anyone would assume NUFC didn't buy in the transfer window because the board didn't want to :lol: It was Keegan's call.

Keegan would have been told how much was available when he took the job and if the money wasn't forthcoming in January he would have 'done one'.

Leazes, I hope you're not pitching your tent in the 'hope this board fails' camp, so you can later tell us you told us so if it does go tits up !!

I find it incredulous that anyone would assume NUFC didn't buy in the transfer window because the board didn't want to :lol: It was Keegan's call.

Keegan would have been told how much was available when he took the job and if the money wasn't forthcoming in January he would have 'done one'.

Leazes, I hope you're not pitching your tent in the 'hope this board fails' camp, so you can later tell us you told us so if it does go tits up !!

having experienced relegation twice, I don't think so.

Keegan is hardly going to walk after a few weeks, BTW, with the reputation he has already in the southern media. If backing doesn't come, or Wise [the DOF that one or two tossers have harped on about for ages which brings guaranteed success] sticks his nose in, then he will.

Last summers transfers were shite, for the most part. I'm not talking just about the transfer fees, I'm talking about wages too, and you have to pay the going rate to get the players the top clubs want. Just because some players in the past have flopped it doesn't mean that particular aspect of the policy was wrong. It was right, what was wrong was the judgement of the manager.

If we get relegated, its because we didn't replace Solano and to a lesser extent Dyer, and despite this being rammed home in the following months, still did nothing about it in January.