Well said John Howards

Guest Stevie

comng from a bunch of immigrants that stole the land from the Aboriginals that takes some swallowing TBO

Basically what I said. The convicts are ignoring it though.

Ignoring what little man? Where the fuck do you think the convicts were from? We don't speak, german, french, spanish or flemish for a reason!

They were the result of people like Howard sending those they didn't want away from their country.

I'm really enjoying how all those that are blowing smoke up Howard's arse have not commented on the fact that they would just be the dish jockeys and toilet cleaners for the same guy once he removes all the "lesser races!"

That was my point convict.

Was it?

Doesn't read that way.

And a little factual accuracy, it was actually the British free settlers and British forces that killed large numbers of the indigenious population. To them the convicts were only half a step up from the locals!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

comng from a bunch of immigrants that stole the land from the Aboriginals that takes some swallowing TBO

Basically what I said. The convicts are ignoring it though.

Ignoring what little man? Where the fuck do you think the convicts were from? We don't speak, german, french, spanish or flemish for a reason!

They were the result of people like Howard sending those they didn't want away from their country.

I'm really enjoying how all those that are blowing smoke up Howard's arse have not commented on the fact that they would just be the dish jockeys and toilet cleaners for the same guy once he removes all the "lesser races!"

That was my point convict.

Was it?

Doesn't read that way.

And a little factual accuracy, it was actually the British free settlers and British forces that killed large numbers of the indigenious population. To them the convicts were only half a step up from the locals!

Shut it AKON.

The most ironic thing about that whole article is the "adapt or leave" sentiment that runs through it, a sentiment that Stevie agrees with. Has he ever seen the sunburned, ignorant Brit's that no have holiday hopes all over the Med? :hiya:

How about people like me who think that both sides lack of integration is wrong?

to clarify, you think we should integrate ourselves into our own country's culture and way of life :lol:

Moronic post really but just for you in small words. I think that when English mongs go abroad they should try and fit in with local culture more. Sorry for the use of multi syllabic words there.

And slightly off topic didn't Rudd apolgise to the Aboriginal people a little while ago?

Yes, a couple of weeks ago. The liberals (Australia's Tory party), the party John Howard was the former leader of, refused to acknowledge the moment, instead trying to scare the public into believing it was going to cost the tax payer millions in compensation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Sorry_Day

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations

Isn't it John 'Howard'?

Aye, I made that point on the first page. :hiya: Still worth taking the piss out of though.

can't read, can't spell - no wonder we got rid of them..............

Isn't it John 'Howard'?

Aye, I made that point on the first page. :hiya: Still worth taking the piss out of though.

Rob you senile old goat, they are refering to stevie.

And last time everyone looked he was still waving the BNP flag for old blighty.

Isn't it John 'Howard'?

What the fuck you on about you silly convict cunt?

Isn't it John 'Howard'?

:lol:

Isn't it John 'Howard'?

You know exactly what I'm on about Barry my boy.

You're selling the same manure they sell, now you might claim it's new and improved fertiliser but when you get right down to it you brainless moron, it's still shite.

As for the convict cunt comment, at least a cunt is useful Stevie, what's your excuse?

Isn't it John 'Howard'?

You know exactly what I'm on about Barry my boy.

You're selling the same manure they sell, now you might claim it's new and improved fertiliser but when you get right down to it you brainless moron, it's still shite.

As for the convict cunt comment, at least a cunt is useful Stevie, what's your excuse?

What a total nob.

On the subject of the BNP, they're probably the most dense organisation I can think of, that has more than 100,000 followers (apart from NUFC of course).

Part of the NF manifesto/the BNP has a similar one watered down:

In the case of Britain the National Front upholds the wish of the majority of British people for Britain to remain a white country, with customs and a culture which have been developed to suit our character. Consequently the National Front would halt all non-white immigration into Britain and introduce a policy of phased and humane repatriation of all coloured people currently resident here. Such a policy would be expected to extend over 10-15 years and its completion would thus depend on the recurrent election of successive NF governments.

Fucking idiots, what they going to do put Rio Ferdinand and Ashley Cole on fucking boats to Kingston?? Racist cunts.

Edited by Stevie

What a total nob. :hiya:

On the subject of the BNP, they're probably the most dense organisation I can think of, that has more than 100,000 followers (apart from NUFC of course).

In the case of Britain the National Front upholds the wish of the majority of British people for Britain to remain a white country, with customs and a culture which have been developed to suit our character. Consequently the National Front would halt all non-white immigration into Britain and introduce a policy of phased and humane repatriation of all coloured people currently resident here. Such a policy would be expected to extend over 10-15 years and its completion would thus depend on the recurrent election of successive NF governments.

Fucking idiots, what they going to do put Rio Ferdinand and Ashley Cole on fucking boats to Kingston?? Racist cunts.

See stevie here's where we get to the stupidity of you starting this thread.

You quote a right wing, classist, racist, telling the world how correct he is and how you wish England would stand up and declare the same sentiment and yet when it's pointed out that the sentiment you wish for isn't that far from that of the BNP, you suddenly go all humanitarian on us. What are you Arthur, Martha or Phil, Bruce's bitch :lol:

As I pointed out my working class friend, these twats are the same people that once they have "freed our societies" of the "others" you, you lower class scum, are next. Hey maybe if you're real lucky they'll deport you to an island in the pacific with a warm climate and competitive sports teams. Or maybe when there is nothing but the master race left you'll fit right in because obviously the master race is made up of dumpy, spineless, internet hardmen.

You quote a right wing, classist, racist, telling the world how correct he is and how you wish England would stand up and declare the same sentiment and yet when it's pointed out that the sentiment you wish for isn't that far from that of the BNP, you suddenly go all humanitarian on us. What are you Arthur, Martha or Phil, Bruce's bitch :lol:

As I pointed out my working class friend, these twats are the same people that once they have "freed our societies" of the "others" you, you lower class scum, are next. Hey maybe if you're real lucky they'll deport you to an island in the pacific with a warm climate and competitive sports teams. Or maybe when there is nothing but the master race left you'll fit right in because obviously the master race is made up of dumpy, spineless, internet hardmen.

Shut up you boring cunt.

Shut up you boring cunt.

:lol: go on big lad

I wouldn't say Stevie has come any where near being like one of them nutjobs in anything he has said, he simply agrees with an article that doesn't want anything to do with Sharia law it doesn't even say all Muslims fuck off it is just saying anyone who wants Sharia law to find a country that has it and move there. It is a fair enough thing to say, fair enough the article may come from some Nationalist racist organisation but the actual content isn't racist at all, there are white Muslims too you know and they might fall under those wanting Sharia law. Why is it that if someone disagrees with something about Muslims recently they are seen as some white supremacist, I've read nothing in this thread that shows Stevie to be like that.

I wouldn't say Stevie has come any where near being like one of them nutjobs in anything he has said, he simply agrees with an article that doesn't want anything to do with Sharia law it doesn't even say all Muslims fuck off it is just saying anyone who wants Sharia law to find a country that has it and move there. It is a fair enough thing to say, fair enough the article may come from some Nationalist racist organisation but the actual content isn't racist at all, there are white Muslims too you know and they might fall under those wanting Sharia law. Why is it that if someone disagrees with something about Muslims recently they are seen as some white supremacist, I've read nothing in this thread that shows Stevie to be like that.

Stevie is sound. He has an IQ well beyond your average racist. that berbs reference for today :hiya:

Intolerance is intolerance though. Not on about anyone in particular or on about this thread but I've never really understood why if you commit one little 'racist' faux pas you're liable to be sacked and hypocritically labelled as 'the scum of the Earth' yet other forms of bigotry are, with certain exceptions, more or less socially acceptable. Certainly not frowned upon in the same way, anyway.

Edited by alex

Thnks Barton7, finally someone with a bit of sense. The sad thing is these boards are ruined by geeky Playstation 3 players, and wrestling fans (sometimes people are both in their mid to late 20s), so it's difficult to maintain any sense of maturity on here. "RACIST RACIST OMG!"

Thnks Barton7, finally someone with a bit of sense. The sad thing is these boards are ruined by geeky Playstation 3 players, and wrestling fans (sometimes people are both in their mid to late 20s), so it's difficult to maintain any sense of maturity on here. "RACIST RACIST OMG!"

To be fair, that's rich as a butcher's turd. :hiya:

bit of a snob then are we

quite right

As usual the rabid left wingers taint everyone who has ... ahem.."less intelligence".....than they do.

And a snob too, to go with it.

I've done fairly well for myself in life, but I was brought up a working class Geordie living in Denton Burn and Newbiggin Hall and I'm proud of it.

bit of a snob then are we

Thats the impression it gives so in my books that makes him a grade 'a' cunt as well.

Not being funny lads, but you complain that "lefties" think they're so much more intelligent than you. However, you have been the ones throwing childish insults around like confetti throughout this (and most other) threads.

My point being, if you want people to take you opinions and beliefs seriously, perhaps you shouldn't cover them in immaturity?