Today's games

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Guest Stevie
19:45 Everton v Fiorentina - ITV4

19:45 PSV Eindhoven v Tottenham Hotspur - Five

19:45 Portsmouth v Birmingham

19:45 Aston Villa v Middlesbrough

20:00 Chelsea v Derby

Last time we were in the UEFA Cup we were given preferential treatment over Spurs due to our ability to draw higher viewing figures. This time it appears Spurs have preferential treatment over the blue dippers.

Anyway I'm pleased with my bet, I think they'll both win I have just a sly 5a on tonight Zenit to win 5/4, winning 2-0, BD to win Evs, Spurs to win 2/1, and Villa to win 8/13, pays just over 100 quid.

Marseille heading out at Zenit 2-0 89 mins gone 3-3 but Zenit will go through on away goals.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19:45 Everton v Fiorentina - ITV4

19:45 PSV Eindhoven v Tottenham Hotspur - Five

19:45 Portsmouth v Birmingham

19:45 Aston Villa v Middlesbrough

20:00 Chelsea v Derby

Last time we were in the UEFA Cup we were given preferential treatment over Spurs due to our ability to draw higher viewing figures. This time it appears Spurs have preferential treatment over the blue dippers.

Anyway I'm pleased with my bet, I think they'll both win I have just a sly 5a on tonight Zenit to win 5/4, winning 2-0, BD to win Evs, Spurs to win 2/1, and Villa to win 8/13, pays just over 100 quid.

Marseille heading out at Zenit 2-0 89 mins gone 3-3 but Zenit will go through on away goals.

Zenit finished 2-0, through on away goals.

Edited by Greg

Currently in the prem

Aston Villa 1-1 Middlesbrough

Chelsea 4-0 Derby

Portsmouth 3-2 Birmingham

Hopefully one more for villa and Id take that. though with our GD could do with some of them getting twatted 5-0 :lol: