Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackburn 4 - 1 Bolton

Could've done without that tbh.

What the team below us getting beat??

We've got Blackburn next, they'll be briming with confidence after that win.

Blackburn 4 - 1 Bolton

We have them at home and will beat them. We are due a win but Man U are just too good but Blackburn are beatable.

I agree, playing Blackburn after they dropped points would have been worse as they need as many points as they can get pushing on for europe. i'm thinking they may arrive at st.james' over-confident and complacent next week.

I agree, playing Blackburn after they dropped points would have been worse as they need as many points as they can get pushing on for europe. i'm thinking they may arrive at st.james' over-confident and complacent next week.

Hughes doesn't seem the type of manager to let that happen IMO

it's going to be hard for us next week as it would against most teams at the moment with confidence and form at rock bottom

Blackburn 4 - 1 Bolton

We have them at home and will beat them.

Ahhh the same old optimism that appeared for Portsmouth, Birmingham, Derby, Man City, Bolton, Boro.............

Blackburn 4 - 1 Bolton

We have them at home and will beat them.

Ahhh the same old optimism that appeared for Portsmouth, Birmingham, Derby, Man City, Bolton, Boro.............

We beat Birmingham man. :hiya:

How many of you would stick with the team that were demolished this weekend?

Personally, I would look to be playing the following against Blackburn

Harper

Beye Faye Cacapa Enrique

Milner Butt Nzogbia Duff

Owen Carroll

Given, Taylor, Emre, Martins, Viduka on the bench.

This is the thing, we're due a win in the worst way. Even with the two weeks off, it was always likely we were going to lose to a United side who had lost their previous game. We got no help with Arsenal dropping points as there was almost no chance United were going to pass up the opportunity to close the gap.

It will be tough against Blackburn and I agree that Hughes seems to be the type of manager that won't let complacency set in, but I just think our players will feel we can get a result if we can keep them on the back foot.

Of course if he starts Owen with Smith up front again that all goes out the window, Carroll or Martins if fit again should come back into the side. My worry is at left-back as Bentley is in top form at the moment, but I think Beye can keep Pedersen quiet. Cut-off Bentley and we can cut the service to McCarthy and Santa Cruz. Easier said than done, but surely Enrique deserves his chance next week.

This is the thing, we're due a win in the worst way. Even with the two weeks off, it was always likely we were going to lose to a United side who had lost their previous game. We got no help with Arsenal dropping points as there was almost no chance United were going to pass up the opportunity to close the gap.

It will be tough against Blackburn and I agree that Hughes seems to be the type of manager that won't let complacency set in, but I just think our players will feel we can get a result if we can keep them on the back foot.

Of course if he starts Owen with Smith up front again that all goes out the window, Carroll or Martins if fit again should come back into the side. My worry is at left-back as Bentley is in top form at the moment, but I think Beye can keep Pedersen quiet. Cut-off Bentley and we can cut the service to McCarthy and Santa Cruz. Easier said than done, but surely Enrique deserves his chance next week.

Who?

Liverpool just gone 1-0 up, ten minutes in.

Lucky as fuck, was going out, Jaaskelainen went for it and he somehow pushed it in. <_<

Sad isn't it that we're so happy at Bolton going 1-0 down these days!

Hopefully Liverpool will do what they do best, turn in one great performance (today) and follow it with a shite one against us!