Today's games

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Liverpool just gone 1-0 up, ten minutes in.

Lucky as fuck, was going out, Jaaskelainen went for it and he somehow pushed it in. <_<

Sad isn't it that we're so happy at Bolton going 1-0 down these days!

It speaks volumes.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky as fuck, was going out, Jaaskelainen went for it and he somehow pushed it in. <_<

Hopefully Liverpool will do what they do best, turn in one great performance (today) and follow it with a shite one against us!

They're playing West Ham before they play us :razz:

It speaks volumes.

I blame fickle fans and a managerial merry-go-round

:razz:

It speaks volumes.

I blame fickle fans and a managerial merry-go-round

:razz:

Aye its all my fault....... :D

Hopefully Liverpool will do what they do best, turn in one great performance (today) and follow it with a shite one against us!

They're playing West Ham before they play us :razz:

Damn, my whole theory has fallen to pieces now! Not that i expect us to get anything from the game really, but i do think they blow hot and cold and it can be better to catch them after a good performance sometimes strange as that sounds!

Obviously what i meant to say was Liverpool do 2 good performances then one bad one! :D

hopefully they will rest torres and gerrard before they take to milan three days after we play them. even a draw there could seem like a win with the confidence at it's lowest at the moment. our record at anfield is terrible though...

C.Ronaldo just scored, Man Utd 1-0 up (2-1 agg).

EDIT:

HT Scores

AC Milan 0-0 Arsenal (agg 0-0)

Barcelona 1-0 Celtic (agg 4-2)

Man Utd 1-0 Lyon (agg 2-1)

Sevilla 3-1 Fenerbahce (agg 5-4)

Edited by Besty

Fabregas is having a very good game. There are hardly any words to describe the gulf of class between, say, Arsenal's midfield and ours.

Edited by Bombadil

Fabregas is having a very good game. There are hardly any words to describe the gulf of class between, say, Arsenal's midfield and ours.

And he's just scored! :nufc:

I was delighted Arsenal went through last night. They thoroughly deserved their win. It was great to see Adebayor bullying Nesta.

I think I asked this a few months back but, why are Liverpool not playing their CL game tonight?

It clashes with the Milan-Arsenal game. They are not allowed to play two CL games in the same city in the same week.

I think I asked this a few months back but, why are Liverpool not playing their CL game tonight?

It clashes with the Milan-Arsenal game. They are not allowed to play two CL games in the same city in the same week.

Not only the same city but the same stadium...