Worst ever NUFC team

Row Z

Ok to lighten the mood a little bit (perhaps) here is my team which i think could give any side in the conference a run for their money (i've probably missed a few so feel free to add)

Keeping it tight at the back we've got Hooper in goal, being protected by Bramble, Boumsong, Marcelinho and Craig Moore.

In midfield we've got a blend of youth and experience, with Fumaca playing in the hole backed up by Amdy Faye and Maric on the flanks.

Upfront I've gone for the dead eye trio of Ameobi, Anderson and Luque which is sure to have the big 3 conceding the title right away.

On the bench:

Lionel Perez

Gary Caldwell

Alain Goma

Carl Cort

Andreas Anderson

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles
Ok to lighten the mood a little bit (perhaps) here is my team which i think could give any side in the conference a run for their money (i've probably missed a few so feel free to add)

Keeping it tight at the back we've got Hooper in goal, being protected by Bramble, Boumsong, Marcelinho and Craig Moore.

In midfield we've got a blend of youth and experience, with Fumaca playing in the hole backed up by Amdy Faye and Maric on the flanks.

Upfront I've gone for the dead eye trio of Ameobi, Anderson and Luque which is sure to have the big 3 conceding the title right away.

On the bench:

Lionel Perez

Gary Caldwell

Alain Goma

Carl Cort

Andreas Anderson

I can think of a lot worse!

On the bench:

Lionel Perez

Gary Caldwell

Alain Goma

Carl Cort

Andreas Anderson

bandwagonner.

What about the players who got beat on a regular basis by shrewsbury, oldham, oxford

George riley

Graham oates

tommy Gibb

Dick Barton

Bobby Shinton

Alan Brown

Glenn Keeley

Stevie Hardwick

Gordon Marshall

Frank Pingle

It is easier to pick the best ever team than the worst

On the bench:

Lionel Perez

Gary Caldwell

Alain Goma

Carl Cort

Andreas Anderson

sky boy see :hiya:

what about tony cunningham? franz koenen? neil macdonald?

You should take into account value for money also, i'm quite young so i cant remember alot of the oldies!

However, Bramble (£5m) .. Boumsong (£8m).. Maric (£8m?) .. Luque (£10m) ... could be considered worse than crap players who didnt cost alot.

You should take into account value for money also, i'm quite young so i cant remember alot of the oldies!

However, Bramble (£5m) .. Boumsong (£8m).. Maric (£8m?) .. Luque (£10m) ... could be considered worse than crap players who didnt cost alot.

we had worse players in the second division early eighties.

John Cornwell cost me two years of my life that I'll never get back.

On the bench:

Lionel Perez

Gary Caldwell

Alain Goma

Carl Cort

Andreas Anderson

world beaters compared to the shit we saw when we had a good board better than the Halls and Shepherd :hiya:

On the bench:

Lionel Perez

Gary Caldwell

Alain Goma

Carl Cort

Andreas Anderson

world beaters compared to the shit we saw when we had a good board better than the Halls and Shepherd :hiya:

broken_record.jpg

Guest Patrokles
No Guivarch' ?

To be fair how do you choose between Anderson and Guivarch? Carl Cort only made the bench. Could also have had Paul Kitson...

Kitson wasn't terrible.

On the bench:

Lionel Perez

Gary Caldwell

Alain Goma

Carl Cort

Andreas Anderson

bandwagonner.

What about the players who got beat on a regular basis by shrewsbury, oldham, oxford

George riley

Graham oates

tommy Gibb

Dick Barton

Bobby Shinton

Alan Brown

Glenn Keeley

Stevie Hardwick

Gordon Marshall

Frank Pingle

Should be omitted for his late winner against Liverpool.

We've had so many bad players, Fumaca would be up there with people we had in Division Two, he used to do step overs with no one around him for twenty yards then pass it to the invisible man and out of play. The worst I've ever seen in a black and white shirt was Paul Moran, we had him on loan from Spurs he only played a few games, but I remember one game at home he missed THREE open goals, he was the epitome of shit, he was the Sima of a football field, couldn't run, finish, control or pass. He's the worst I've seen. Worst captain? Kevin Dillon hands down, I remember we played the match against the mackems on the windiest day I can ever remember it was about 80 miles an hour gales, game should never have been played, he was clean through by 15 yards from the half way line, but by the time he got to the 18 yard box he was so slow the whole Sunderland defence caught up with him.

Edited by Stevie

On the bench:

Lionel Perez

Gary Caldwell

Alain Goma

Carl Cort

Andreas Anderson

bandwagonner.

George riley

Graham oates

tommy Gibb

Dick Barton

Bobby Shinton

Alan Brown

Glenn Keeley

Stevie Hardwick

Gordon Marshall

Frank Pingle

missed this earlier.

Tommy Gibb = Fairs Cup Legend.

Fact.

Also a superb bloke.

Name escapes me but the utter fuckwit we loaned from Forest in the early 90s, Andy something?

Tommy Gaynor or Terry Wilson? Both shit. No Andy's to my mind.

Pat Heard was fucking awful

People like this cunt :hiya: 26 years of age, so he would've been 3 or 4 when Pat Heard played for the toon. Why base an opinion based on bullshit, why do that? Or maybe at 3 years old you had enough of an understanding of the game to make an assertion that he was shit? :lol: