Where do you put KK amongst the current PL managers?

Park Life

Far too early to tell. Judge him on a full season of fixtures.

Talking about thier historical records and performances of thier sides in general while factoring in money and experience. I get 7th.

Currently the 7th best manager working in the PL.

Keegan on his own or with any other team would be rather low down on the list. But as he said when he was appointed, there's simply something special about him and NUFC. He clearly has the desire to do well once again.

I think the thing about Keegan is that some people are right for some clubs and our club is a bit different to most in terms of what the fans want and in terms of its importance in the city. I'm not saying we are totally unique or whatever but Keegan just fits the bill up here and because of what he has done in the past he will get every chance possible. Right man for the job in other words. Here's hoping anyway.

Twelve years ago it was second - and if he had stayed i truly beleive it would have been first, however, somewhere within the top eight and only time will tell where

I've got Fergie,Wenger, SGE, Benitez,Ramos and Moyes ahead of him. Moyes only just.

Of course one cracking season and he goes ahead of Moyes.

Edited by Park Life

I think the thing about Keegan is that some people are right for some clubs and our club is a bit different to most in terms of what the fans want and in terms of its importance in the city. I'm not saying we are totally unique or whatever but Keegan just fits the bill up here and because of what he has done in the past he will get every chance possible. Right man for the job in other words. Here's hoping anyway.

Right again - very few managers engender the respect and devotion that Keegan enjoys up here and like some players its a case of the right club to fit certain personalities

Twelve years ago it was second - and if he had stayed i truly beleive it would have been first, however, somewhere within the top eight and only time will tell where

I've got Fergie,Wenger, SGE, Benitez,Ramos and Moyes ahead of him. Moyes only just.

I like Moyes but what's he done that Keegan hasn't? Qualified for the CL on the basis of the top 4 getting in but that's about it. On a lower budget, granted. I'd probably say Moyes is a better manager for Everton and KK is a better manager for us.

I like Moyes but what's he done that Keegan hasn't? Qualified for the CL on the basis of the top 4 getting in but that's about it. On a lower budget, granted. I'd probably say Moyes is a better manager for Everton and KK is a better manager for us.

Generally agree. I took into account it's much harder now with the top 4 spending so much over the last 2/3 seasons.

Exactly. That's why I think this kind of ranking is a load of bollocks tbh. A manager's success is not only down to his ability but also very much how he fits into a club's philosophy. So it is pretty irrelevant if a manager is 'better' than others. It is only important if he is the best man for his club. Apart from maybe Ferguson or Wenger I wouldn't want any other Premiership manager instead of Keegan.

Exactly. That's why I think this kind of ranking is a load of bollocks tbh. A manager's success is not only down to his ability but also very much how he fits into a club's philosophy. So it is pretty irrelevant if a manager is 'better' than others. It is only important if he is the best man for his club. Apart from maybe Ferguson or Wenger I wouldn't want any other Premiership manager instead of Keegan.

It's just a topic for debate ffs!!

I don't intent to print it in poster format and put it above my bed. :lol:

It's just a topic for debate ffs!!

I don't intent to print it in poster format and put it above my bed. :(

Well it's just a shite topic creating a stupid debate then. :lol:

I vant zread moderation.