Full English Breakfast

Jusoda Kid

Sausages (proper ones, preferably Dickinson Morris if I can get me mitts on them)

Hash browns (niced an crispy)

Tomatoes X 2 (with a little melted cheese on the top)

Fried egg X 2 (had a double yolk the other day!)

Black pudding

Bacon

With a little bit of salt and pepper on the egg as it's frying. Sunny side up of course.

Lush. :icon_lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not a fan of English breakfasts meself. Too greasy.

Like most of the individual ingredients, it all gets too much for me. :icon_lol:

I'd prefer a sausage and black pudding sandwich tbh

Guest Stevie

Like most of the individual ingredients, it all gets too much for me. :icon_lol:

I always was told when I was a bairn, the most boring people are accountants.

Guest Stevie

For those of you in the toon of a morning and hungry BHS or C&A you know the shop anyway, 10 items for 4 quid well nice, and that place up that alley beside the gate with all the fruit machines, 10 items for 3 quid there. There's a half chink half English lass works there, it's true what they say about mixed race kids.

For those of you in the toon of a morning and hungry BHS or C&A you know the shop anyway, 10 items for 4 quid well nice, and that place up that alley beside the gate with all the fruit machines, 10 items for 3 quid there. There's a half chink half English lass works there, it's true what they say about mixed race kids.

Used to do that after rowing on a morning.

Fucking lifesaver. I think it was £2.80 at the time though.

The Plaza isn't it? Fucking lush.

Guest Stevie

Aye I think its called that, you walk out the other side, and you're opposite Woolworths, well nice.

Like most of the individual ingredients, it all gets too much for me. :(

I always was told when I was a bairn, the most boring people are accountants.

:icon_lol:

that's good to know....

When I was a kid I was always told not to talk to strangers...

...why are we sharing these sayings?

Aye I think its called that, you walk out the other side, and you're opposite Woolworths, well nice.

Aye it is that.

There's one just off Northumberland Street as well.

i've gotta have a wall of sausage between the fried eggs and the beans because if they ever meet, then the whole things completely fucked.

"Minor criticism - the eggs were too close to the beans. I may want to mix them, but I want that to be my decision. Use a sausage as a breakwater."

i've gotta have a wall of sausage between the fried eggs and the beans because if they ever meet, then the whole things completely fucked.

"Minor criticism - the eggs were too close to the beans. I may want to mix them, but I want that to be my decision. Use a sausage as a breakwater."

:D

Sausage, bacon, beans, chips and buttered white breadwith orange juice being the beverage.

Chips? on a full english?

mental. :D

I think that takes it into 'All-day breakfast' or 'brunch territory.

Sausages, Bacon, Egg, Beans, tomato (tinned, not fried), hash browns and bread'n'butter for me. With a mug of strong tea. And an OJ.

Sausage, bacon, beans, chips and buttered white breadwith orange juice being the beverage.

Add in a couple of potato scones and you are talking.

Black pudding is disgusting by the way.

Because I am soo fussy I miss out on eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes so I need something to fill that space :nufc:

• 8 months later...
Wor lass had some vegetarian lincolnshire 'sausages' yesterday.

Veggie sausages are the only ones I eat. So much nicer than the 'real' thing.

And this thread shows why this is a nation of fatties. ;)