Newcastle United Vs Sunderland

Tom

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And again ;)

FTM Flags

Keep your eyes peeled for the ALS/Jasprint FTM posters. Available free from ALS HQ now and also handed out with a smile by some friendly (hungover) staff on Sunday morning don't forget to grab yours to hold aloft and annoy our Neanderthal neighbours

*blurb to follow*

To The Red & White Army

Our main objectives on Sunday are to beat the Scum, have a few beers and out sing and wind up their ignorant and ugly fans.

It’s up to the players to sort out what happens on the pitch, you can buy your own beer, but we’ve decided to help out with the winding up of the great unwashed.

Open up one of our free banners and hold it up when the lads run out at the start of each half and also when we score, obviously go mental for a few minutes after each goal, then hold your FTM banner up.

Enjoy derby day and sing your hearts out for the lads…

FTM

:icon_lol:

Lets not forget they were beaten at home by Boro, Blackburn and Spurs.

and Derby

the Derby Match was 2-2. We beat Spurs 3-1 and drew 1-1 with Boro, we should have beat Blackburn (Boro too i suppose)

They are just making things up ;)

Any of our American members know if this is on TV over there and if so what channel?

It is going to be on TV. The pub is showing it live at 7AM and I am assuming it is going to be on Setanta as it is not listed on the FSC (fox soccer channel) website.

Hope this helps.

Cheers mate. ;)

Lets not forget they were beaten at home by Boro, Blackburn and Spurs.

and Derby

the Derby Match was 2-2. We beat Spurs 3-1 and drew 1-1 with Boro, we should have beat Blackburn (Boro too i suppose)

They are just making things up ;)

The first three are who Pompey lost to. Nee idea what the Derby reference is though.

So Thomas, who is more delusional, Spurs fans or mackems?

Are you Stevie in disguise?! ;)

Spurs fans are quite deluded. They think a League Cup is of greater value than the Intercity fairs cup, the Aston Villa fans agree with them, guess who won League cups recently B), the Aston Villa fans think they are better fans than us & both think they are bigger clubs. Only Villa's argument holds any water there & only on the bigger club basis.

People seem to forget that every few seasons weve actually done ok and have played Champions league football.

The Mackems are quite literally insane. The club has potential but when you hear Mackems talking of spending £50 million in summer, having a ground that can hold 80 thousand plus & finishing in a Champions league spot you just have to laugh. They are a yo-yo club.

It's the ones that make stuff up that get me. They all have their little stories they've dreamt up, something a few mackem mates of mine used to do when they were younger but mackems dont seem to grow out of.

A favourite of one of my friends was 'I was in the queue for *forgot this bit* and Alan Shearer pushes in through the entire line shouting ,'dont you know who i am'' and continued to be abusive till he got his way''

A total fabrication, theres fucking loads like that one kicking about.

They think we are a small club, im not saying we are a big one but we are certainly not a small one. I dont think Michael Owen would join a small club at the age of 26 for £17m. A trophy signing some might say but there is no way in hell he would go to a club like spurs or Sunderland.

They think that we are deluded but when talking about the derby the all ''Just have this feeling'' and none of them excersise any pragmatism or think for one moment we might just have the superior manager and squad. They think we are on a par.

The derby, quite literally represents there season, it's how they think. They think we are the same but they are wrong. It hurts to lose a Derby but for them its the world cup final.

They think the fact they are the last team in the north east to win something is somehow important in the modern game.

They also pull out the phrase ''North east top dogs'' every time they are ahead of us in the league. Because a couple of points difference erases years and years of history. Always pulling out the ''Newcastle have spent millions and millions and won fuck all''. When they would trade our last 20 years (or entire history) for theirs without thinking twice.

If anyone of them come across this post they'l just say im a deluded mag up my own arse who ''Doesn't have a clue'' and then go on about howo Jones is worth £40m.

Utter fucking c**nts :P

I do find their jealousy hilarious though :icon_lol:

My Dad saw Shearer push a little kid (about 10 years old) out of the way who just wanted his autograph btw. It was at SJP in front of loads of people too, including the lad's father, who wasn't very happy as you can probably guess. True story. None of the people involved are mackems as far as I know ;)

Guest Stevie

Sunderland as an entity, as a city, as a group of people, as a football club, as a support, are nothing more than a tiny wart on Newcastle's big cock, they know that, we know that, every fucka knows that, and it won't change while life remains as we know it.

Sunderland as an entity, as a city, as a group of people, as a football club, as a support, are nothing more than a tiny wart on Newcastle's big cock, they know that, we know that, every fucka knows that, and it won't change while life remains as we know it.

;)

This is our biggest game for years beat the Mags .. confirm safty and lose our yoyo club label ... Roy can bring in more talent and life is rosey !!!

2 - 1 to us FTM

;)

it's so frustrating but i honestly think that in the last 10 minutes of a game we are one of the best attacking sides in the league!

;)

Originally Posted by woodlebert

...so they think mackems talk like 'wheez keez are theez'?

To be fair I do......

;)

Will you be having a jangle on Sunday like? :icon_lol:

Originally Posted by woodlebert

...so they think mackems talk like 'wheez keez are theez'?

To be fair I do......

;)

Will you be having a jangle on Sunday like? :icon_lol:

It'd be rude not to.

My mate who works for the council always takes his extra big ring of keys with about 60 on there.

:aye:

2-1 we always win 2-1

I really do hate them

That is embarrassing ;)

I would have thought the 4-1 thrashing on the their own turf would have erased these results just a bit.

Like the 5-1 and 6-0's against Man Utd put a bit of a dampener on the 5-0.

&

Clicky :aye: