Newcastle United Vs Sunderland

Tom

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still maintain Kaka would be a good replacement for Geremi ;)

Pat Butcher would be a good replacement for Geremi.

I still maintain Kaka would be a good replacement for Geremi ;)

Pat Butcher would be a good replacement for Geremi.

Bit harsh tbh.

Not a breathtaking player by any means but a good squad member.

Just got in - still a bit pissed.

Fuck me I'd forgotten what football is all about - okay we don't play these bastards every week but it was still a great day.

Overall Ecstacy tinged with disappointment - as Keegan said we didn't really get going and I thought after letting them have the obvious go at the start of the second half I thought we'd pick it up and hammer them - very much like the 2-0 5 years ago when we failed to do the same.

Also:

People who didn't know the words to the blaydon races - fuck off and never come again

Sky cunts who sing "who are ya" - fuck off and never come again.

Sky cunts singing "easy, easy" - fuck off, die, and never come again.

I would also like to express my disappointment in how the area around my ST has gone downhill from previous years - too many students, posh twats and women tutting at the c word and looking at me like I'm an alien when I told my mate at half time that we should go for the jugular and bury the bastards by 5- or 6 - its fucking Sunderland you twats!!!

I would also like to say that given that they have just about stopped up with wins over West Ham, Villa and Fulham, the first two should be fucking crucified for losing to shite like that.

ps: SAFC support - fucking wank.

Fucking get in.

Owen, Barton and Taylor were the standouts IMO. Geremi was awful, he really must be replaced this summer. Thought Butt went to pieces second half as well.

Who cares, though, get the fuck in. :aye:

Barton was no better than Geremi/ Geremi was no worse than Barton, to be fair.

I thought Barton was very tidy*, always breaking up their attacks, winning possession and linking up with defence and attack pretty well. Whereas Geremi's short passing and set piece delivery was awful. Great cross for Owen's first, I admit.

*I think, the screen I was watching it on was pretty crap so I might have mistaken him for Owen a few times. ;)

Agree with everything NJS says, Sky has a lot to answer for.

Will the bloke singing Blaydon races be on the torrent? Was in the car back from Dunoon from 12 and didn't want to listen to the gamer because we've lost every single game I've ever tuned into Radio5 live for and dared not risk it.

From the sounds of things it was an average but committed performance, delighted to beat them, even more so that we're levelonp points with Spurs. Would love to sit above them come the end of the season.

p.s. managed to get to the opening credits of Match of The Day2 without finding out the result when my sisters comes downstairs to say "So at least you'll have something to be happy for this week." I could have stabbed her.

Will the bloke singing Blaydon races be on the torrent? Was in the car back from Dunoon from 12 and didn't want to listen to the gamer because we've lost every single game I've ever tuned into Radio5 live for and dared not risk it.

From the sounds of things it was an average but committed performance, delighted to beat them, even more so that we're levelonp points with Spurs. Would love to sit above them come the end of the season.

p.s. managed to get to the opening credits of Match of The Day2 without finding out the result when my sisters comes downstairs to say "So at least you'll have something to be happy for this week." I could have stabbed her.

I'm exactly the same with the radio, I haven't listened to commentary since my first year at university. ;)

Edited by luckyluke

it's fucking stupid, I know damned well it's going to have absolutely no impact on the game what-so-ever. I'm a rational man and I know unless the butterfly effect is incredibly centralised around which ever Radio I'm nearest it's impossible to affect a game with any tiny adjustment to habit.

But, I won't listen to it, I won't talk to one particular mate on match day, if I'm going I'll get the same metro, at the same time, go to the same pub and buy the same beer, buy the same lunch from the same shop, visit the same programme vendor and ignore the same two dippy cows.

And each time I do all those things I feel like a right fucking mug. The times I don't obey those rules and we lose I curse myself for my lack of commitment and discipline. ;)

Managed to get to the opening credits of Match of The Day2 without finding out the result when my sisters comes downstairs to say "So at least you'll have something to be happy for this week." I could have stabbed her.

LikelyLads.jpg

That occured to me too. "England F...." ;)

Brilliant result but.........

Wouldn't answer the phone, wouldn't log on me 'puter, stayed away from the telly & radio, and waited until 2:00PM to watch the match on Setanta Sport USA without knowing the score.

After seeing the dismal 2nd half performence I wish I had just got the score and been deleriously happy all day instead of been happy with the result but unhappy with seeing the way they played in the 2nd half. Too many errant passes, too many short passes into congested space, too many long balls to nobody, too much losing the ball, AND......letting Blunderland have TOO MUCH of the ball and worrying me.

But a brilliant result and high regard for Keegan saying we never got started.

Keegan:

“Mike Ashley came to see me afterwards and told me there’s at least £250million to spend this summer. I think it was that — or it could have been that he was off out to celebrate.”

;)

How fucking easy was that. I never expected such a limp performance from either team in a derby. We weren't very good at all but it was like men against boys (fat as fuck boys in Reid's case) and they never at any point looked like troubling us. McShane is the worst player I've seen up here since Fumaca and Carlos Edwards wasn't much better.

Great fun in here today with all these makems ;)

How fucking easy was that. I never expected such a limp performance from either team in a derby. We weren't very good at all but it was like men against boys (fat as fuck boys in Reid's case) and they never at any point looked like troubling us. McShane is the worst player I've seen up here since Fumaca and Carlos Edwards wasn't much better.

Great fun in here today with all these makems :aye:

McShane was awful. Lovely finish from that corner for us though, shame it was disallowed. ;)

As for Reid, I had to point out to the knuckle dragging mackems sitting behind me (how do people like this get to university? God knows) any team who chants 'fat bastard' to Viduka is a bit rich when your team cointains that fat dirty twat.

McShane was awful. Lovely finish from that corner for us though, shame it was disallowed. ;)

As for Reid, I had to point out to the knuckle dragging mackems sitting behind me (how do people like this get to university? God knows) any team who chants 'fat bastard' to Viduka is a bit rich when your team cointains that fat dirty twat.

Why was his bullet header disallowed anyway? They didn't show it on MOTD so I haven't seen it since it happened.

Why was his bullet header disallowed anyway? They didn't show it on MOTD so I haven't seen it since it happened.

Not sure, some pushing/shirt pulling by us I suspect.