Top 10 best english bosses

triggy99

England`s 10 best and only a league cup between them all..................one thing is clear...................they`re all rubbish! ;)

Glad you find it so funny. I find it a bit concerning that we haven't produced a manager of real success since Bobby Robson.

Typical I'm-alright-jack attitude of a 'big four' fan.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

England`s 10 best and only a league cup between them all..................one thing is clear...................they`re all rubbish! ;)

Glad you find it so funny. I find it a bit concerning that we haven't produced a manager of real success since Bobby Robson.

Torres has been like that all along on Toontastic. I bet he's on about 10-15 different team football forums.

He was born in Liverpool (unlucky), raised an American (unlucky) and now lives in Germany (il give him that one).

:icon_lol:

Torres has been like that all along on Toontastic. I bet he's on about 10-15 different team football forums.

He was born in Liverpool (unlucky), raised an American (unlucky) and now lives in Germany (il give him that one).

B)

:icon_lol:

not on Football Manager Live, you're not Bawan.

Test your mettle against the hard core FM-ers

(not me I'm 99th in the world)

I couldn't figure out how to get onto the Beta of that, it open to all yet?

if you register with the Beta site, then wait, they send you an e-mail with instructions. I don't know when it's going live, but it's not that far off. Good game, but you need to hope that the rest of the people in your "Game World" have sensible approaches to the transfer market and don't drastically under/over-pay for players. The one I'm in is really struggling because of some idiots paying millions for very average players.

B)

At least I got one....................which can`t be said for you. :icon_lol:

Oh and ah erm....................Zürich is n`t in Germany: Now that tells it`s own story.....................has it really been that long? :P

What's Benny's win per games ratio. :icon_lol:B)

Higher than anything on there anyway :P

:P

At least I got one....................which can`t be said for you. B)

Oh and ah erm....................Zürich is n`t in Germany: Now that tells it`s own story.....................has it really been that long? :whistle:

Meh im not really arsed.

Ive got my seat for the best Derby in the country on Sunday,

None of this YNWA over the P.A system and then a boring atmosphereless 1-0 that is the Merseyside derby :icon_lol:

Oh and ah erm....................Zürich is n`t in Germany: Now that tells it`s own story.....................has it really been that long? :whistle:

Meh im not really arsed.

None of this YNWA over the P.A system and then a boring atmosphereless 1-0 that is the Merseyside derby :icon_lol:

Like that last thriller you were both involved in when Fat Sam was still around............................what was the score in that one again?.................and who won it? My memory is hazy on that one. :whistle:

Is it though?

Is it though?

It depends on how you do the math of course, but one thing is for sure is that he has won more than the lot of them together.

Meh im not really arsed.

Like that last thriller you were both involved in when Fat Sam was still around............................what was the score in that one again?.................and who won it? My memory is hazy on that one. :whistle:

1-1 Mate.

Milner :whistle:

Better Atmosphere than anything you guys ever have.

Meh im not really arsed.

1-1 Mate.

Milner :whistle:

We won ours and the atmosphere was electric. B)

:whistle:

Meh im not really arsed.

1-1 Mate.

Milner B)

We won ours and the atmosphere was electric. B)

Literally, via satellite :P

Guest Patrokles
Gentlemen, can't we all bond over in the Worst Managers thread about how shit Souness is? Might get some better craic on the go.

And it's still "crack". ;)

This argument was had on the boards before. It's both.

Gentlemen, can't we all bond over in the Worst Managers thread about how shit Souness is? Might get some better craic on the go.

And it's still "crack". ;)

This argument was had on the boards before. It's both.

Well only if you're speaking Irish Gaelic, and even then not really (as it was only adopted in Ireland reasonably recently and gaelicised very recently indeed - and by gaelicised I actually mean just completely making up the "gaelic" spelling).

Like your craic then.

;) Love that word.

As to the "article" just read the nonsense on KK -

The Messiah has yet to weave his magic at Newcastle but the good times are threatening to return. Keegan’s tactical approach is questionable to say the least but his all-out attacking style is refreshing. And if one man knows what is required to lift Newcastle out of the doldrums, it is King Kev.

Here we go again with the "tactical approach" bollocks. Do these people watch our games?

And it's still "crack". :icon_lol:

Proved my point. Nice one ;)