Benitez souding bitter, beaten and broken.

Park Life

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
Your jealousy seems to be about everything Scouse and not just football. For someone to be even thinking about taking straw polls about something/people that he has nothing whatsoever to do with is quite revealing about your sad personality. I'd be ashamed to even have the thought of canvassing other people about Newcastle or Geordies or any other club and their fans. Sounds like you have a giant inferiority complex.

Why use the word murderers, our name is Liverpool, is it that you think it will lessen your own feelings of inadequacy?

Or did you lose someone at Heysel, if so I offer my condolences and can understand your hate, but if you weren't there and weren't affected what's it got to do with you? Glorying in tragedy is low even for a boorish person like you.

Glorying?? Simply vilifying would be more appropriate. What's this about a Chelsea fan dying after a brick assault on Tuesday?

You're right about the jealousy though, I wish I was scouse, such a lovely accent, lovely people, lovely city, good looking tall people too, it certainly does boil down to jealousy.

Your answer says it all. I know I'm right in what I've said. You're a sad, lonely individual with a giant inferiority complex, who has the continual need for other people to agree with him. Bet you don't post on any Liverpool boards,

and why would I want to do that??? I find scousers dull, repetitive, boring, classless, tedious, annoying, arrogant, cringeworthy, repulsive, basically once you've spoken to one you've spoken to them all....so explain to me just why I would want to post on a board with people like that?

Coming from someone like you it makes me even prouder to be a Scouser.

You don't post on Liverpool boards because you know your shit would be ripped apart in seconds.

Why pre-empt what I know. As I've said I find you people tedious, the humour is shit, and the fact I'm geordie and they're scouse dictates it's nigh on impossible to rip me to shreds. I find it impossible to believe anyone could be truly proud of being scouse. Your very essence is one of self pity.

You mean you haven't got the bottle.

You haven't answered my question though. Why want I want to converse with a bunch of granny robbing, car thieving, giro swindling, Thatcher abusing, Chelsea blaming nobheads on a MB of a club I can't stand. Explain exactly why I would want to do that.

Edited by Stevie

Your jealousy seems to be about everything Scouse and not just football. For someone to be even thinking about taking straw polls about something/people that he has nothing whatsoever to do with is quite revealing about your sad personality. I'd be ashamed to even have the thought of canvassing other people about Newcastle or Geordies or any other club and their fans. Sounds like you have a giant inferiority complex.

Why use the word murderers, our name is Liverpool, is it that you think it will lessen your own feelings of inadequacy?

Or did you lose someone at Heysel, if so I offer my condolences and can understand your hate, but if you weren't there and weren't affected what's it got to do with you? Glorying in tragedy is low even for a boorish person like you.

Glorying?? Simply vilifying would be more appropriate. What's this about a Chelsea fan dying after a brick assault on Tuesday?

You're right about the jealousy though, I wish I was scouse, such a lovely accent, lovely people, lovely city, good looking tall people too, it certainly does boil down to jealousy.

Your answer says it all. I know I'm right in what I've said. You're a sad, lonely individual with a giant inferiority complex, who has the continual need for other people to agree with him. Bet you don't post on any Liverpool boards,

and why would I want to do that??? I find scousers dull, repetitive, boring, classless, tedious, annoying, arrogant, cringeworthy, repulsive, basically once you've spoken to one you've spoken to them all....so explain to me just why I would want to post on a board with people like that?

You don't post on Liverpool boards because you know your shit would be ripped apart in seconds.

Why pre-empt what I know. As I've said I find you people tedious, the humour is shit, and the fact I'm geordie and they're scouse dictates it's nigh on impossible to rip me to shreds. I find it impossible to believe anyone could be truly proud of being scouse. Your very essence is one of self pity.

You haven't answered my question though. Why want I want to converse with a bunch of granny robbing, car thieving, giro swindling, Thatcher abusing, Chelsea blaming nobheads on a MB of a club I can't stand. Explain exactly why I would want to do that.

Besides you being obsessed with us? I would think you'd have great joy at being able to reach the source of all your jealousy, hate and inferior feelings, telling them exactly what you think they are, judging by your posts on here anyway. You just haven't got the bottle at all.

I'm quite proud of being a Thatcher abuser.

Guest Stevie

Besides you being obsessed with us? I would think you'd have great joy at being able to reach the source of all your jealousy, hate and inferior feelings, telling them exactly what you think they are, judging by your posts on here anyway. You just haven't got the bottle at all.

I haven't got the bottle to type insults to strangers on the internet????? What are you a wierdo?

I haven't got the bottle to type insults to strangers on the internet????? What are you a wierdo?

You have that right.

Weirdo? It's not me who goes round doing secret ballots about people who have nothing whatsoever to do with me. Still can't believe anyone could be that sad.

Guest Stevie
I think Stevie might do it to their faces at the match. Where the game is played!

I have done. Until you actually go to Liverpool, as has been discussed a few times on here, you don't realise how far up the food chain we actually are.

Guest Stevie
You have that right.

Weirdo? It's not me who goes round doing secret ballots about people who have nothing whatsoever to do with me. Still can't believe anyone could be that sad.

What I can't believe is that someone would think that would be said without tongue firmly in cheek, are you really that dense?

You have that right.

What I can't believe is that someone would think that would be said without tongue firmly in cheek, are you really that dense?

Oh I see, bit of backtracking now you've shown yourself up for what you are.

I think Stevie might do it to their faces at the match. Where the game is played!

I have done. Until you actually go to Liverpool, as has been discussed a few times on here, you don't realise how far up the food chain we actually are.

...............and how far down the trophy and self-esteem chain! :D

and how many real fans we have!

Guest Stevie
You have that right.

Oh I see, bit of backtracking now you've shown yourself up for what you are.

A scouse baiter :D

There's a scouse saying "whoppers" you define, that word you really do, and you will die like that, you're not going to change now at your age.

Simply because you`re tired of winning fuck all. It boils down to that. You`re bitter and you need somebody to hate.....................to let out all your bitterness on so you pick England`s most successful club.

You have a few......................we have milliions worldwide. The mackems have a greater audience than you do :blush::rolleyes::nufc:

Guest Stevie
Simply because you`re tired of winning fuck all. It boils down to that. You`re bitter and you need somebody to hate.....................to let out all your bitterness on so you pick England`s most successful club.

Yawn, yawn, yawn. I don't hate, strongly dislike, for reasons even demonstated by yourself and Redman ironically enough, but I'm sure there's decent ones amongst you, well it's possible. If we never won anything in the next 100 years, I'd still be proud of my club, my local club.

England's most succesful club in my life time are Man Utd, a far bigger club than you will ever be.

You have a few......................we have milliions worldwide. The mackems have a greater audience than you do :blush::rolleyes::nufc:

2/10

A bad effort.

However...

torresgg0.jpg

Besides you being obsessed with us?

With respect, Stevie isn't the one posting regularly on the forum of another club...

Not saying you're not welcome here, on the contrary I think it's good to have input from other sides but the comment you made above reeks of hypocrasy.

Yawn, yawn, yawn. I don't hate, strongly dislike, for reasons even demonstated by yourself and Redman ironically enough, but I'm sure there's decent ones amongst you, well it's possible. If we never won anything in the next 100 years, I'd still be proud of my club, my local club.

England's most succesful club in my life time are Man Utd, a far bigger club than you will ever be.

Bigger maybe!......................but not more successful...........and that is what it`s all about!

They play "the biggest" card as well......................but deep down they know that we`ve won more and are well ahead of anybody else where it really matters!

So do you and that`s why you`re bitter................do you like Everton?

Guest Stevie

The mackems would laugh at that. I can categorically state I'm bored of this lad and Redman, genuinely bored as well, "cos you have no come back and you're jealous Stevie eh lad, come on our board and abuse us dippers see what happens lad" wanks.

Edited by Stevie

I try hard to be nice to Liverpool fans, but I can't do it. They're all arrogant wanks, Torres and Redman or whatever sum this up.

It's an impossibility. Sam Allardyce a realist fucking hell :blush: I'm a hell of alot happier with being linked to Modric than Kevin Nolan so I doubt this decision will backfire especially as we'd probably be scrapping it out to avoid going down under Fat Sam. It's quality how you call him the fairy godmother why because he's a legend here? your fans would be tossing themselves senseless if something like this happened to you. I heard next to no crowd noise your last match and it was a fucking champions league semi final all they do is the cringeworthy YNWA.

Were you there?

Nope saw it on tv I know they lower crowd volume but still normally it's audible it was very rarely that. Were you?

Wrong! :rolleyes:

For big matches like this the crowd tend to be mic'd up and ''mixed'' to a certain bias.

Usually to match with the Sky / ITV hype.

:D I honestly thought they made it quieter, that is utterly pathetic then especially for a champions league semi final.