Benitez souding bitter, beaten and broken.

Park Life

I think Stevie might do it to their faces at the match. Where the game is played!

I have done. Until you actually go to Liverpool, as has been discussed a few times on here, you don't realise how far up the food chain we actually are.

...............and how far down the trophy and self-esteem chain! :D

and how many real fans we have!

You have a few......................we have milliions worldwide. The mackems have a greater audience than you do :blush::rolleyes::nufc:

2/10

A bad effort.

However...

torresgg0.jpg

a. So what?

b. I could type that up.

c. You have a bigger stadium.

D..............you win nothing! :angry:

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try hard to be nice to Liverpool fans, but I can't do it. They're all arrogant wanks, Torres and Redman or whatever sum this up.

It's an impossibility. Sam Allardyce a realist fucking hell :rolleyes: I'm a hell of alot happier with being linked to Modric than Kevin Nolan so I doubt this decision will backfire especially as we'd probably be scrapping it out to avoid going down under Fat Sam. It's quality how you call him the fairy godmother why because he's a legend here? your fans would be tossing themselves senseless if something like this happened to you. I heard next to no crowd noise your last match and it was a fucking champions league semi final all they do is the cringeworthy YNWA.

Were you there?

Nope saw it on tv I know they lower crowd volume but still normally it's audible it was very rarely that. Were you?

Wrong! :nufc:

For big matches like this the crowd tend to be mic'd up and ''mixed'' to a certain bias.

Usually to match with the Sky / ITV hype.

:D I honestly thought they made it quieter, that is utterly pathetic then especially for a champions league semi final.

Sorry to spoil the magic mate :blush:

They often manipulate it to their own agenda too.

Eg. Any match on Sky with any group of 'special' fans will be tampered with.

You have that right.

Weirdo? It's not me who goes round doing secret ballots about people who have nothing whatsoever to do with me. Still can't believe anyone could be that sad.

What I can't believe is that someone would think that would be said without tongue firmly in cheek, are you really that dense?

Oh I see, bit of backtracking now you've shown yourself up for what you are.

A scouse baiter :D

There's a scouse saying "whoppers" you define, that word you really do, and you will die like that, you're not going to change now at your age.

As already said, coming from someone like you that's a relief. It would be insulting in the extreme to be well thought of in any way by a secret ballot taking weirdo like you.

I think Stevie might do it to their faces at the match. Where the game is played!

I have done. Until you actually go to Liverpool, as has been discussed a few times on here, you don't realise how far up the food chain we actually are.

...............and how far down the trophy and self-esteem chain! :D

and how many real fans we have!

You have a few......................we have milliions worldwide. The mackems have a greater audience than you do :blush::rolleyes::nufc:

2/10

A bad effort.

However...

torresgg0.jpg

a. So what?

b. I could type that up.

c. You have a bigger stadium.

D..............you win nothing! :angry:

How many times have you been in the ground when Liverpool have won something like? :rolleyes:

Guest Stevie
You have that right.

Weirdo? It's not me who goes round doing secret ballots about people who have nothing whatsoever to do with me. Still can't believe anyone could be that sad.

What I can't believe is that someone would think that would be said without tongue firmly in cheek, are you really that dense?

There's a scouse saying "whoppers" you define, that word you really do, and you will die like that, you're not going to change now at your age.

As already said, coming from someone like you that's a relief. It would be insulting in the extreme to be well thought of in any way by a secret ballot taking weirdo like you.

Oh dear. I can hear your deep droning glutteral annoyance now, like that tannoy announcer at Anfield. If there's a more boring voice in Britain I've yet to hear it.

I try hard to be nice to Liverpool fans, but I can't do it. They're all arrogant wanks, Torres and Redman or whatever sum this up.

It's an impossibility. Sam Allardyce a realist fucking hell :rolleyes: I'm a hell of alot happier with being linked to Modric than Kevin Nolan so I doubt this decision will backfire especially as we'd probably be scrapping it out to avoid going down under Fat Sam. It's quality how you call him the fairy godmother why because he's a legend here? your fans would be tossing themselves senseless if something like this happened to you. I heard next to no crowd noise your last match and it was a fucking champions league semi final all they do is the cringeworthy YNWA.

Were you there?

Nope saw it on tv I know they lower crowd volume but still normally it's audible it was very rarely that. Were you?

For big matches like this the crowd tend to be mic'd up and ''mixed'' to a certain bias.

:D I honestly thought they made it quieter, that is utterly pathetic then especially for a champions league semi final.

:angry::rolleyes::angry:

Simply because you`re tired of winning fuck all. It boils down to that. You`re bitter and you need somebody to hate.....................to let out all your bitterness on so you pick England`s most successful club.

Yawn, yawn, yawn. I don't hate, strongly dislike, for reasons even demonstated by yourself and Redman ironically enough, but I'm sure there's decent ones amongst you, well it's possible. If we never won anything in the next 100 years, I'd still be proud of my club, my local club.

England's most succesful club in my life time are Man Utd, a far bigger club than you will ever be.

Did you do a secret straw poll to find that out?

It's funny because they go on about us never winning anything, if Liverpool had our last 20 years history they wouldn't get 20k inside Anfield.

Guest Stevie
Simply because you`re tired of winning fuck all. It boils down to that. You`re bitter and you need somebody to hate.....................to let out all your bitterness on so you pick England`s most successful club.

Yawn, yawn, yawn. I don't hate, strongly dislike, for reasons even demonstated by yourself and Redman ironically enough, but I'm sure there's decent ones amongst you, well it's possible. If we never won anything in the next 100 years, I'd still be proud of my club, my local club.

England's most succesful club in my life time are Man Utd, a far bigger club than you will ever be.

No I just counted the trophies up you silly cunt.

Were you there?

:angry::rolleyes::angry:

Yeh because it's not what i study at all :icon_lol:

You have that right.

Oh dear. I can hear your deep droning glutteral annoyance now, like that tannoy announcer at Anfield. If there's a more boring voice in Britain I've yet to hear it.

I don't talk when I'm typing but I suppose to a weirdo like you it's second nature.

Man Utd are about to win their 16th League title and, IMO, their 3rd European Cup.

Can't really speak for the Champions League as it's always a bit of a wild card but I'm damned sure (and it pains me to say so because I can't stand them) Man Utd will their 19th League title before Liverpool will.

You can't count either then?

Guest Stevie
You have that right.

I don't talk when I'm typing but I suppose to a weirdo like you it's second nature.

Oh dear, just oh dear.

Were you there?

:rolleyes::angry::icon_lol:

Quality reply there like you really argued your point well, just like where you posted a row of " :angry:" to one of my posts in another thread.

Guest Stevie

Well I was born during the 1977/78 season so yes, yes I can count, and yes they have won more than you have in my life time.

Well I was born during the 1977/78 season so yes, yes I can count, and yes they have won more than you have in my life time.

I see, certainly a view I'd expect from a weirdo who only a few weeks ago was bigging up Newcastles trophy haul.

Edited by Redshadow

Guest Stevie

I see, certainly a view I'd expect from a weirdo who only a few weeks ago was bigging up Newcastles trophy haul.

I called you a wierdo, why do you persist on showing yourself up? Arsenal and Newcastle's trophy haul was the best in the 20th century up to Munich and Shankly in this country.

I called you a wierdo, why do you persist on showing yourself up? Arsenal and Newcastle's trophy haul was the best in the 20th century up to Munich and Shankly in this country.

I would regard anyone who does secret polls in a city that he isn't from about a city and people he has nothing at all to do with a weirdo.

4 league titles isn't much really, we had 5 before Shankly came.

Guest Stevie

I would regard anyone who does secret polls in a city that he isn't from about a city and people he has nothing at all to do with a weirdo.

4 league titles isn't much really, we had 5 before Shankly came.

As I've said before that was said tongue in cheek, but as you have so little to say you keep reverting to it you boring little man.

5 titles and 2 FA Cups you had, as opposed to 4 titles and 6 FA Cups from us, in an era when the FA Cup was held in a much higher regard than any league title.