Keegan moves for Dunne

Scottish Mag

Dunne is average, any good striker would run him ragged. Richards is no bad player though.

I'd rather have him than Carra and Hyppia.

You`re very welcome to him. He couldn`t lace their boots.

He's far better than Hyppia at least now tbh

I meant "in the day" with Sami because he`our forth choice now. Carra`s still a much better player.

Richards is already way better than both. Carra used to be alright, but is now just a whinning cunt.

He`ll go to Utd but has a long way to go before being as good as Carra. Whinning has nothing to do with a player`s ability.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunne is average, any good striker would run him ragged. Richards is no bad player though.

I meant "in the day" with Sami because he`our forth choice now. Carra`s still a much better player.

Richards is already way better than both. Carra used to be alright, but is now just a whinning cunt.

He`ll go to Utd but has a long way to go before being as good as Carra. Whinning has nothing to do with a player`s ability.

He has the possibility of being world class...Carra never was, even in his pomp.

Skirtel what I've seen so far looks promising.

He has the possibility of being world class...Carra never was, even in his pomp.

It`ll be Skittles and Agger from now on and Carra at full back or central cover. What people forget about Carra is his versatility and passion..............coupled with his ability and tactical awareness. Fabulous all round player who can cover any defensive position.

It`ll be Skittles and Agger from now on and Carra at full back or central cover. What people forget about Carra is his versatility and passion..............coupled with his ability and tactical awareness. Fabulous all round player who can cover any defensive position.

carragers useless, every game a pen shud be given against him but he always gets away with it because of liverpools luck

:)

He is already gone from Man City IMO... The fiasco over Eriksson is affecting him.

it'll be a strange day when a player leaves a club because it's unstable and comes to us

He is already gone from Man City IMO... The fiasco over Eriksson is affecting him.

it'll be a strange day when a player leaves a club because it's unstable and comes to us

Funny you know, I was sat in a room full of die-hard scousers on Sunday watching their game and they were unanimous in the opinion that if there was only one player in the entire Man City squad who they claim would improve LFC......... Richard Dunne.

When I suggested we were strongly linked with him they were very amused. They reckon there's a good chance Arsenal will go for him if not Liverpool.

If he goes to Liverpool Torres will come back on here and tell us how he always rated him.

Undoubtedly...

Thankfully his comments have been embedded within a quote :)

Keegan forced Dunne to leave Liverpool in the first place as he was too much of a pisshead, so i can't see him moving back there.

Turned up to training rat-arsed too and Keegan fined him 2 years wages, but was on the verge of terminating his contract.

Keegan forced Dunne to leave Liverpool in the first place as he was too much of a pisshead, so i can't see him moving back there.

Turned up to training rat-arsed too and Keegan fined him 2 years wages, but was on the verge of terminating his contract.

Are you talking about living arrangements? Take it he was living there from his Everton days?

Are you talking about living arrangements? Take it he was living there from his Everton days?

Aye, and I meant weeks, not years. :)

Guest alex

Doesn't Dunne credit KK with turning him round though? Dunne turned up pissed for training at Citeh when he was on a final warning and he was told that was finish iirc. Dunne begged for another chance, offerring to play for nowt and KK gave him one last chance and he's never looked back. So I'm not sure that would be a problem in terms of Dunne coming here.

I agree. Only brought it up because of the 'only Arsenal or Liverpool' comments.

Aye but you know what Scousers are like... we're nowhere near them in terms of attraction apparently... :)

Aye, and I meant weeks, not years. :crylaughin:

Was going to say, bit harsh that like