Benitez

LeazesMag

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old woeful craic. Only you just lost to Chelsea. So it contains an element of humour on this occasion.

Losing to Chelski is painless tbh as we really don`t consider them to be a real threat to our throne long term and have stuffed them often enough.

:DB):icon_lol: And which throne would this be then?

Same old woeful craic. Only you just lost to Chelsea. So it contains an element of humour on this occasion.

Losing to Chelski is painless tbh as we really don`t consider them to be a real threat to our throne long term and have stuffed them often enough.

The major threat to your (their*) ''throne**'' is a fat American by the name of Mr.Hicks.

*The real liverpool fans (not you)

** Delusion

But you still lost. Which is the main thing.

Yes we did. But "the main thing" is being there....................not that I expect you to know or understand that. B)

I do understand it though. I'd much rather be where Liverpool are as a club. I'm just amused you lost because you're an arrogant wanker (not atypical of your support in general). I hope that clears it up. Still going to Moscow btw? Enjoy it :D

Personal abuse.....................is that the last line of defense? You`re a submissive underachieving wanker.....................because you have every reason to be.

Give over man. Save the moral highground shit. You lost and you came on here to try and wind us up and got wound up yourself. Unlucky, better luck next year.

Not correct. I responded to the question "where is Torres?" by T-Keith. I ain`t wound up at all. And we will have better luck next year........unlike some.

You're probably right.

Britains most successful club.

I thought Liverpool were an American team?

American owner and fans,no?

Guest Patrokles
Where were you sitting Torres?

In an executive box compliments of coke-cola.

Is that some shit pop like rola cola?

You win some competition like?

Colouring-in probably.

Not for the last 20 years mind.

It is a fact which hasn`t changed for 4 decades...........................and won`t (unless the scum win 16 more major trophies and we win nothing),,,,which simply won`t happen.

Yes we did. But "the main thing" is being there....................not that I expect you to know or understand that. B)

I do understand it though. I'd much rather be where Liverpool are as a club. I'm just amused you lost because you're an arrogant wanker (not atypical of your support in general). I hope that clears it up. Still going to Moscow btw? Enjoy it :D

Personal abuse.....................is that the last line of defense? You`re a submissive underachieving wanker.....................because you have every reason to be.

coming onto another teams football message board to tell them how great you are ? How fuckin sad is that.

coming onto another teams football message board to tell them how great you are ? How fuckin sad is that.

It feels great actually!................you should try it?! I mean you have won more than stoke haven`t you?

It feels great actually!................you should try it?! I mean you have won more than stoke haven`t you?

I wonder if we'll all turn into cunts like Torres if we win something?

I'd rather remain potless.

Ironic how the one who actually had something to mourn was one of the best on the pitch against the one minute bin dippers :D

Where's our mate Torres these days anyway?

Here. I think Chelski had luck on their side but deserved it more than us. Hope they win it now. Rafa is a manager you tools would love to have...............but hold on!.....................you have your saviour who`s never won anything B)

Rafa will be around for a long time boys and there`s no shame in losing a CL semi.....................not that you lot will ever know of course.

Here's a fun fact:

Rafa's league finishes: 5th, 3rd, 3rd, 4th (if he manages to see out the season that is)

Keegan's Newcastle league finishes: 3rd, 6th, 2nd, 2nd

Sounds like Keegan's come closer than Rafa ever will. The truth is out there.

It is a fact which hasn`t changed for 4 decades...........................and won`t (unless the scum win 16 more major trophies and we win nothing),,,,which simply won`t happen.

Only a matter of time tbh. And I agree with the rest, our fortunes might stay the same, they might change. But you'll still be a sad prick on other club's message boards with shit banter.

The thing is though we dont all have your constant need for attention. I think I speak for all of us when I say we dont have your sense of abandonement. is this because of a parental divorce or because you were never able to make friends at school?

"" Not for the last 20 years mind.

Only a matter of time tbh. And I agree with the rest, our fortunes might stay the same, they might change. But you'll still be a sad prick on other club's message boards with shit banter.

Only a matter of time til we go back to winning everything in sight too..............................depends how you see it! "only a matter of time" is a rubbish argument. It`s not banter it`s fact. I came on here because I had a soft spot for your club............................but boy has that changed...............what a bitter shower!

Only a matter of time til we go back to winning everything in sight too..............................depends how you see it! "only a matter of time" is a rubbish argument. It`s not banter it`s fact. I came on here because I had a soft spot for your club............................but boy has that changed...............what a bitter shower!

:D

The natural state of a football fan is bitterness.

The natural state of a glory hunter is conceited....without even earning it.

B):icon_lol::icon_lol: And which throne would this be then?

"" Not for the last 20 years mind.

Only a matter of time til we go back to winning everything in sight too

Not if you stick with Rafa. So taking exception to a jumped up wallpusher makes us bitter does it? :D

The natural state of an Everton or Newcastle football fan is bitterness.

The natural state of a glory hunter is conceited....without even earning it. (winning is earned)

Edited for accuracy.-------------------I love football.

prick

You're not a scouser are you ?

The natural state of a glory hunter is conceited....without even earning it. (winning is earned)

Because you're a glory hunter.

Because you're a glory hunter.

Since we've got sky sports, my housemate, who has never followed football since supporting West Ham as a child, wants to find a team to support. In his own words "I don't want a team that aren't any good, so I'll probably support Arsenal", justifying at as he's from London, although his home is actually in Essex.

I've already told him that if he does start 'following' Arsenal I will have very little regard for his 'support'. You can't just choose success. The worst thing about this is that he doesn't understand why. Talk about a child of Murdoch.