Rangers & The Manchester Clean Up

wykikitoon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man the state they left the place in, IMO Greater Manchester CC should be sending a huge bill upto Glasgi Rangers for the clean up.

Just be happy they`re gone! :cuppa:

meh , they should have set the place alight while they were at it , funny stuff imo .

what did they expect thousands of fan's todo after they travel for miles to watch it on the big screen tv ,and they didnt get to watch the match .

and that dumb bloody copper that decided to stay behind while all his mates ran off , right local hero that one .

The Rangers fans basically went there for a 'wight pwoper tear up' or the Scottish equivalent.

As much as St.James Is fit to host a European final would you really want scum like that in your city? It works both ways to be honest, Racist Zenith fans or alcoholic Rangers thugs.

They give Scotland a bad name when in general a lot of the fans are probably decent.

They knew what they were doing and It depresses me a bit, looking for a good day out and some success and they find themselves legless on the floor of a Manchester street screaming incomprehensible bullshit at a police officer - who's job is hard enough - who is probably only trying to help him!

Hadrian, you really are a complete bell end aren't you?

nice one , not heard that for well over a decade now , was all the rage back in school .

you dont know me , get off my nuts .

i had a friend who spent 6 month in hospital after a kicking down in manchester after a match once , the lad wouldnt have hurt a fly , didnt stop 5 mancs kicking his skull in . so yeah fuck em , burn the city down .

everyone has a reason for their opinion , im not arogant enough to start throwing insults at people when i havent got a fucking clue why they feel that way .

Edited by Hadrian

Guest alex

nice one , not heard that for well over a decade now , was all the rage back in school .

i had a friend who spent 6 month in hospital after a kicking down in manchester after a match once , the lad wouldnt have hurt a fly , didnt stop 5 mancs kicking his skull in . so yeah fuck em , burn the city down .

everyone has a reason for their opinion , im not arogant enough to start throwing insults at people when i havent got a fucking clue why they feel that way .

Is this you showing you're not a bellend then? :cuppa:

Is this you showing you're not a bellend then? :cuppa:

nah this is me in the mornings , chroist right friendly lot you like .

Is this you showing you're not a bellend then? :victory:

:cuppa: As friendly as wanting to burn an entire city because your mate once got a kicking there. What age are you exactly?

Is this you showing you're not a bellend then? :victory:

:cuppa: As friendly as wanting to burn an entire city because your mate once got a kicking there. What age are you exactly?

shit man work it out , enough clues in there for you ,

Well because of your mate's period in hospital I think I can safely assume that you're at least 6 months old, anything after that would just be a shot in the dark.

well ive never met anyone my age that go's on like you still , so id say ive got a good decade over you at least , cant we just not fucking communicate , would suit me more , or am i gonna find you hanging off my nutsack everytime i post ?

am i gonna find you hanging off my nutsack everytime i post ?

If you make a stupid post I'll say so, it's just unfortunate that you seem to be one of the most pessimistic supporters I've seen on here recently.

pessemisitc ?

you mean dont agree with you i think .

ive championed the sale of this club to ashley more than most i know , i just havent forgot the figure's we were told .

pessemisitc ?

ive championed the sale of this club to ashley more than most i know , i just havent forgot the figure's we were told .

The first rule is never defend yourself Hadrian. Just attack. :cuppa:

pessemisitc ?

The first rule is never defend yourself Hadrian. Just attack. :victory:

The second rule is to do a brief spelling and grammar check. :cuppa:

pessemisitc ?

The first rule is never defend yourself Hadrian. Just attack. :victory:

The second rule is to do a brief spelling and grammar check. :cuppa:

back to the insults again i see , who's meant tobe the 'bell end' here again ?

Edited by Hadrian

pessemisitc ?

The first rule is never defend yourself Hadrian. Just attack. :cuppa:

:victory: or go Wookiee1.gif

pessemisitc ?

The first rule is never defend yourself Hadrian. Just attack. :lol:

The second rule is to do a brief spelling and grammar check. :calmdown:

You since you've just approved of football hooliganism because you don't like manchester

pessemisitc ?

You since you've just approved of football hooliganism because you don't like manchester

i didnt approve it cos i dont like manchester , i approved it cos they all missed the match , valid reasons for a riot if you ask me .

pessemisitc ?

i didnt approve it cos i dont like manchester , i approved it cos they all missed the match , valid reasons for a riot if you ask me .

... then you're admitting you're a bell end.

missing a football match is not a "valid reason" for a riot.

In fact I'm struggling to think of a "valid reason" for a riot.