Goal the movie

Kid Dynamite

just got back from seeing it. pretty good to be honest, well worth a look.

plenty of good shots of newcastle and whitley bay, although its always raining. anna friel is FIT and has a pretty decent geordie accent. the football scenes are pretty realistic, the only downside being they keep flipping between the real players and fake ones.

james nesbitt isnt in it after all, thank fuck

the ending is pretty cheesy but what do you expect. all and all its actaully a pretty good 'real' film. not a shit feature length biker grove episode like purely belter.

the main footage comes from our fa cup win against chelsea and our last game of the season against liverpool ( i think )

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plenty of good shots of newcastle and whitley bay, although its always raining. anna friel is FIT and has a pretty decent geordie accent. the football scenes are pretty realistic, the only downside being they keep flipping between the real players and fake ones.

the ending is pretty cheesy but what do you expect. all and all its actaully a pretty good 'real' film. not a shit feature length biker grove episode like purely belter.

the main footage comes from our fa cup win against chelsea and our last game of the season against liverpool ( i think )

40535[/snapback]

Howay, spoil the ending for us :D Tell us what happens!

I watched Film 05 with Jonathon Rossand he was interviewing Clement and La Frenais about it.

They were saying when they came in the screenplay had us winning the title with the last kick of the game and they said they had to change it as that wasn't believeable!

*Spolier below if anybody cares*

I think we end up qualifying for europe at the end instead of winning the premiership!

I cant wait to see it......no fellow toonfans down here to watch it with though  :lol:  So im making a mate (to) go with me  :D

:blink:

40767[/snapback]

With empty Fairy Liquid bottles and sticky-back-plastic, in good Blue Peter tradition?

Edited by snakehips

I cant wait to see it......no fellow toonfans down here to watch it with though  ;)  So im making a mate (to) go with me  :lol:

B)

40767[/snapback]

With empty Fairy Liquid bottles and sticky-back-plastic, in good Blue Peter tradition?

40771[/snapback]

LOL...yes, he'll be gorgeousl AND he'll do as he's told :D plus he'll be wearing a toon shirt :blink:

I cant wait to see it......no fellow toonfans down here to watch it with though  B)  So im making a mate (to) go with me  :blink:

:nufc:

40767[/snapback]

40771[/snapback]

LOL...yes, he'll be gorgeousl AND he'll do as he's told :lol: plus he'll be wearing a toon shirt ;)

40774[/snapback]

Soooo, into domination eh? :DB)

*cue the rest of the 'crowd' thinking, 'here we go again' B) )*

I cant wait to see it......no fellow toonfans down here to watch it with though  :(  So im making a mate (to) go with me  ;)

:nufc:

40767[/snapback]

40771[/snapback]

LOL...yes, he'll be gorgeousl AND he'll do as he's told :lol: plus he'll be wearing a toon shirt B)

40774[/snapback]

Soooo, into domination eh? :D:nufc:

*cue the rest of the 'crowd' thinking, 'here we go again' B) )*

40780[/snapback]

nowt wrong with a bit of domination now and then snakey :blink:

Ok.................back to the movie :blush:B)

Whoever said it about Anna Friel you were right.

Fit as a butchers dog...

TBH, if I wasn't a toon fan I would have thought the movie was garbage... Ridiculously cheesy.

40790[/snapback]

The Premiere must have been strange for Anna Friel. It's canny unusual for her to be at an event that she actually has something to do with.

Whoever said it about Anna Friel you were right.

Fit as a butchers dog...

TBH, if I wasn't a toon fan I would have thought the movie was garbage... Ridiculously cheesy.

40790[/snapback]

The Premiere must have been strange for Anna Friel. It's canny unusual for her to be at an event that she actually has something to do with.

40801[/snapback]

That lesbian snog she did on Broochee (scouse accent) was quite a scene at the time! :D

40535[/snapback]

eh?

40535[/snapback]

eh?

40862[/snapback]

Probably means last home win of the season!!!

Must have been August then?

40873[/snapback]

March? Not sure either tbh :D

40877[/snapback]

Im not sure when it was either but i can tell you it was the match when my phone got smashed during the celebrations of Roberts winner.

"(jumping up) YEEEAAAAASSSSSS!!! What a fcukin free kick!!!!!........SSHHHIIITTT there goes me phone.....!"

Edited by pedro111