UEFA Champions League Final

Tooj

whereas ronaldo is supported by (nearly ) equally able players.

He has to be also to prosper. As soon as the team switches off, or starts getting dominated he disappears.

Messi for me.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has to be also to prosper. As soon as the team switches off, or starts getting dominated he disappears.

Messi for me.

same, people will obviously argue ronaldos goal's make him better but as a winger he almost never creates anything for anyone else, his messi gets himself in the positions but passes instead of hammering it at the keeper

Messi for me.

same, people will obviously argue ronaldos goal's make him better but as a winger he almost never creates anything for anyone else, his messi gets himself in the positions but passes instead of hammering it at the keeper

To be fair, there's only two Man U players who've provided more assists this year.

I know it's 50 years since Munich but what the fuck is Bobby Charlton doing there?

isn't he an ambassador like Shearer? but actually goes to the games as opposed to banter with Gary and Hansen =/

That still doesn't explain what he's doing picking medals up. What would they have done if Chelsea had won? Sent him up with Terry?

He didn't get a medal did he?

He got handed a medal and some shield, I'm sure.

Club President isn't he?

Messi for me.

To be fair, there's only two Man U players who've provided more assists this year.

who?

Messi for me.

who?

Rooney and Nani

Messi for me.

who?

Rooney and Nani

Nani? really?

would not have guessed at that one

Messi for me.

who?

Rooney and Nani

Nani? really?

would not have guessed at that one

See the A column...

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/M/stats.m...lter=&view=

Guest alex
Rooney was missing last night.

He is normally one of the hardest working players on the pitch.

I thought the front 3 for Man Utd played really well for a 20 minute spell after their goal. The whole Man Utd team disappeared in the second half. Especially the midfield.

Surely Avram will be on his way now?

For the tactical ineptitude of losing a penalty shootout?

Just for losing. I doubt the Russian will be happy at getting beat in his own country. He covets the CL more than any other trophy and he's lost out again. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Guest alex

You get the feeling Chelsea will be a bit like Real Madrid whereby you only get a couple of years max no matter who you unless you win everything in sight (and maybe even then).

Avram Grant, the Chelsea first-team coach, has a perspective on life because of the traumas his family suffered in the Holocaust, but even he was struggling to find the words to ease the pain of Terry, who was white with shock.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle3980899.ece

:icon_lol:

Fucking hell, Matt Dickinson wants to have a word.

Edited by Happy Face

Avram Grant, the Chelsea first-team coach, has a perspective on life because of the traumas his family suffered in the Holocaust, but even he was struggling to find the words to ease the pain of Terry, who was white with shock.

It seems every Avram article over the last 6 months seems to mention the holocaust.

Guest alex

It seems every Avram article over the last 6 months seems to mention the holocaust.

Calm down Adolph.

Calm down Adolph.

:crylaughin:

aylrn6.gif

"fuck off you argie c*nt" followed by a snot on the back of Tevez's neck. That's what they reckon on football365 forums anyway. Makes the penalty miss even sweeter if it is what he said!

Edited by Southern Geordie

Gone right off Terry in the last season. He really is absolute pettiness and classlessness personified. Didn't feel sorry for him one bit last night.

Glad he seems to have been stripped of the England captaincy.

prize chump is terry.

wasn't he the one that said "fuck off sooty" to someone earlier this season....

anyone who hangs around with jody morris is a nobend in my opinion.

Edited by canofbeans

prize chump is terry.

wasn't he the one that said "fuck off sooty" to someone earlier this season....

anyone who hangs around with jody morris is a nobend in my opinion.

Yes.

Also he told that def to sit down and waste time instead of walking off. (Carvalho iirc).

Said something to Ledley during the 2-1 at WHL last season that had the black players going mental.

Of course Ledley didn't grass him but we all know what was said.

Said something to Ledley during the 2-1 at WHL last season that had the black players going mental.

Of course Ledley didn't grass him but we all know what was said.

Disgrace.

Players who are proven to make racist comments should be banned from playing for England imo.