Am I a bad person?

snakehips

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny when Manure struggle, but I've found myself mellowing when it comes to other English teams in Europe. Not really that arsed, try to watch them as a neutral. Seeing as I don't care and want to watch the best game of football possible, I might support the team who need a goal to get back in the tie or at least give themselves a shout. For example, I would have liked Everton to have got 2 early goals last night, would have set up a canny game I reckon.

I find it funny when Manure struggle, but I've found myself mellowing when it comes to other English teams in Europe. Not really that arsed, try to watch them as a neutral. Seeing as I don't care and want to watch the best game of football possible, I might support the team who need a goal to get back in the tie or at least give themselves a shout. For example, I would have liked Everton to have got 2 early goals last night, would have set up a canny game I reckon.

41115[/snapback]

Pretty similar really although I always want Man Utd to lose.

Actually, add Boro to Manure, just to shut Bernie Fucking Slaven up. Who, by the way, said on Sunday after the mackem defeat that he wasn't going to waste his time travelling to watch Boro last night. He was there like, whinging tosser.

I usually say I'm willing to "support" an English team in Europe as long as it isn't one I particularly hate. That means in living memory Norwich and Ipswich.

I do however subscribe to the "keep shit teams like Bolton and Boro in there to fuck up their season" theory.

Keep the other English clubs in Europe: Playing on Thursdays, delayed flights, perhaps dodgy food or disturbed sleep patterns, more chance of picking up injuries. Anything that give us an advantage in the league, I'm all for.

41015[/snapback]

So when we're in Europe, you want us to lose. Seems to be the ultimate conclusion of your logic, if you want us to do well in the league.

Keep the other English clubs in Europe: Playing on Thursdays, delayed flights, perhaps dodgy food or disturbed sleep patterns, more chance of picking up injuries. Anything that give us an advantage in the league, I'm all for.

41015[/snapback]

So when we're in Europe, you want us to lose. Seems to be the ultimate conclusion of your logic, if you want us to do well in the league.

Quite honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about that. Are you really a "Undefined"?

41015[/snapback]

41015[/snapback]

Do you prefer books or TV?

Are we still talking about ?

41015[/snapback]

So when we're in Europe, you want us to lose? Seems to be the ultimate conclusion of your logic, if you want us to do well in the league.

41015[/snapback]

So when we're in Europe, you want us to lose? Seems to be the ultimate conclusion of your logic, if you want us to do well in the league.

Try saying that with more or less context.

41015[/snapback]

41015[/snapback]

Is that your final answer?

Who is your favorite Science Fiction author?

41015[/snapback]

41015[/snapback]

Are we still talking about ?

My brain pattern set does not have a response for that.