Ronaldo declares for Madrid

Torres

Torres, to be the best league, you need the best players. Ronaldo, Henry, Rooney, Cantona, Gerrard, Lampard, Terry, Cech, etc. etc. etc.

if you can't see that, you're an idiot.

also, please learn English Grammar, it makes it easier to tear apart you theories if they're actually in English

You`d struggle in any language (and of course you only speak one) :icon_lol: . Don`t lecture me on English when you don`t even know how to use capital letters properly.

As for tearing apart my theories............you simply lack the intellect. Don`t even try, you`ll simply make an even bigger tool of yourself.

:icon_lol::huh:

Oh Lordy Dear, Torres, you foolish child, of course I don't lack the intellect, of course I can tear apart you ill conceived and frankly reactionary theories. I know full well how and when to use capitals, I can also manage to press the corresponding button on the keyboard to achieve grammatical accuracy. You see, it's this one ' it's beside the right shift button, between the ; and # buttons, it's not hard to find. It's actually put there for ease of use , almost as if the people who designed the qwerty keyboard did so with fucktards like you in mind.

Ronaldo is the best player in Europe, a league without him is a league without the best player in Europe, (are you keeping up?) the best league in the world needs the best players in the world. Therefore if Ronaldo leaves the EPL, it becomes weakened.

By the by I don't confine my intellect to English and English alone, but it is my favourite.

now run along and steal something won't you? Oh wait I forgot, you're not even a real scouser are you? you've no reason to support that club other than to ride the coat tails of previous success. What a stellar example you'll be to future generations (if you have the facility to reproduce), don't support that which is dear to the heart of your culture and region, simply jump on which ever bandwagon happens to roll by. The football equivalent of a school yard sycophant. Tiresome and ubiquitous.

Now have some quiet time and try to find that elusive apostrophe. :icon_lol:

Two denials and such a long post leading to absolutely nothing. Thus merely proving my point that you made a tool of yourself. I also feel you are totally so closed in and narrow-minded that it is impossible for you to understand another culture let alone another language. You`re so insecure. Peppering you last post with a few big words that every forum trawler knows is not convincing at all. Very insecure, and still couldn`t get the capital letter correct in his only language. :icon_lol:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lampard clearly isn't shit as you put it Triggy.

clearly is and if you wernt so clueless you might realise it

Would you care to describe your definition of shit then? Or would you just like to resort to petty names instead of an actual debate.

Would you care to describe your definition of shit then? Or would you just like to resort to petty names instead of an actual debate.

really slow, only classed as great/world class when abrahmovic took over at chelsea and spent all the money, other players in the team carry him and terry and they try to take all the glory/credit for it when they are shit. Also every goal lampard scores is a lucky deflected goal, (champions league final goal is a great example of one of his goals). Its also a joke how he gets booed for england because hes shit but when chelsea came to st james he got clapped on just because his mam died. If im honest i couldnt care less if his mam died and there is no need for him to make such a big deal over it as plenty of peoples parents die everyday.

My main point is lampard is shit and the other chelsea players carry him. Essien and ballack are both better players than lampard and same goes with carvalho for terry

Two denials and such a long post leading to absolutely nothing. Thus merely proving my point that you made a tool of yourself. I also feel you are totally so closed in and narrow-minded that it is impossible for you to understand another culture let alone another language. You`re so insecure. Peppering you last post with a few big words that every forum trawler knows is not convincing at all. Very insecure, and still couldn`t get the capital letter correct in his only language. :icon_lol:

You realise this post says absolutely nothing?

For someone to cast aspersions so readily about my character without knowing me is in itself insecure and petulant, so I'd suggest you stopped taking that tack...

I'm sorry if you didn't understand the point of my post, I'll try once more to simplify it. Ronaldo is the best player in Europe, the EPL will be weaker without him. There.. surely even you can understand that? I took away all those "big words".

Also, the words I use are the best words to use for the situation, I don't use them to show off, foolish boy. Out of curiosity, which were the words you thought were there for decoration?

Where do you get the idea I'm narrow minded? Is it the way I speak to you? I'd suggest that rather than a insecurity, it's a reaction to the butchery of the English language I'm witnessing, it's a reaction to your childish support of a successful side ahead of your local team.

Now I am giddy as I wait for your high brow, world weary reply.

For someone to cast aspersions so readily about my character without knowing me is in itself insecure and petulant, so I'd suggest you stopped taking that tack...

I'm sorry if you didn't understand the point of my post, I'll try once more to simplify it. Ronaldo is the best player in Europe, the EPL will be weaker without him. There.. surely even you can understand that? I took away all those "big words".

Also, the words I use are the best words to use for the situation, I don't use them to show off, foolish boy. Out of curiosity, which were the words you thought were there for decoration?

Where do you get the idea I'm narrow minded? Is it the way I speak to you? I'd suggest that rather than a insecurity, it's a reaction to the butchery of the English language I'm witnessing, it's a reaction to your childish support of a successful side ahead of your local team.

where is torres actually from?

really slow, only classed as great/world class when abrahmovic took over at chelsea and spent all the money, other players in the team carry him and terry and they try to take all the glory/credit for it when they are shit. Also every goal lampard scores is a lucky deflected goal, (champions league final goal is a great example of one of his goals). Its also a joke how he gets booed for england because hes shit but when chelsea came to st james he got clapped on just because his mam died. If im honest i couldnt care less if his mam died and there is no need for him to make such a big deal over it as plenty of peoples parents die everyday.

My main point is lampard is shit and the other chelsea players carry him. Essien and ballack are both better players than lampard and same goes with carvalho for terry

I agree wholeheartedly.

triggy, I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think you can call him shit, he's over-rated by some people, sure. Some of the congratulations he receives is sickly, but I wouldn't say he was "shit" though.

I agree wholeheartedly.

also put lampard in a rubbish team and he will be proven to be shit

1. Yet you cannot clearly use a hyphen or capitalize properly! Do you see the irony?

2. More narrow-mindedness (notice the hyphen) :icon_lol: .

I caught you out and you know it, and as for lauguages ... don`t even go there!

My point was that the Prem didn`t need the 'best footballer in the world' it has never really had it before The collective is more important. Taking a few out, while more pour in will not weaken it at all.

1. Yet you cannot clearly use a hyphen or capitalize properly! Do you see the irony?

My point was that the Prem didn`t need the 'best footballer in the world' it has never really had it before The collective is more important. Taking a few out, while more pour in will not weaken it at all.

fat american

An American is accusing me of being narrow minded and insecure...

I may combust...

What an unrivaled spew of cognitive dissonance that will prove to be! :icon_lol:

fat american

That took weeks I bet! :icon_lol:

fat american

Genuine laugh out loud moment.

You espouse your linguistic ability, yet you persist in using ` instead of '. You incorrectly used a capital while deriding my mistakes in that specific area. Ergo, you're a moron.

You have not "caught me out", you've yet to show I'm narrow minded and you're still wrong about Ronaldo.

The Premier League will live on, of course. It's weaker without Ronaldo though and if you're too stupid to understand that I don't really see the point in continuing this wee chat.

Ronaldo's existence in the league attracts more players of his calibre to it, his performances in the Champions League propel his team further in the competition, raising the profile of English clubs further. His highlight reel goals and tricks bring the worlds media attention to this small isle. He's not alone of course, when Henry was here he did the same, Cantona, Zola, Bergkamp, Torres, Fabregas et al. They've all contributed to making the Premier League what it is today. More so than the Home Country players. We could have out-standing local talents, but nothing draws the eye of Spain like one of their own strutting around Anfield as if he had grown up not five minutes from it.

Frankly Torres this strikes me more like fishing than an actual debate, so if you've nothing contributary to add I'd suggest you move on to something else, like perfecting your excuses for not supporting your local club.

fat american

Genuine laugh out loud moment.

You espouse your linguistic ability, yet you persist in using ` instead of '. You incorrectly used a capital while deriding my mistakes in that specific area. Ergo, you're a moron.

You have not "caught me out", you've yet to show I'm narrow minded and you're still wrong about Ronaldo.

The Premier League will live on, of course. It's weaker without Ronaldo though and if you're too stupid to understand that I don't really see the point in continuing this wee chat.

Ronaldo's existence in the league attracts more players of his calibre to it, his performances in the Champions League propel his team further in the competition, raising the profile of English clubs further. His highlight reel goals and tricks bring the worlds media attention to this small isle. He's not alone of course, when Henry was here he did the same, Cantona, Zola, Bergkamp, Torres, Fabregas et al. They've all contributed to making the Premier League what it is today. More so than the Home Country players. We could have out-standing local talents, but nothing draws the eye of Spain like one of their own strutting around Anfield as if he had grown up not five minutes from it.

Frankly Torres this strikes me more like fishing than an actual debate, so if you've nothing contributary to add I'd suggest you move on to something else, like perfecting your excuses for not supporting your local club.

I`ve caught you out so many times now that wasting any more time in your sheltered, bitter little corner would only bore me to tears. You`re insecurity is really tangible. I feel like I`m being a bully so I`ll stop.

I`ve caught you out so many times

Where? :icon_lol:

now that wasting any more time in your sheltered, bitter little corner would only bore me to tears. You`re insecurity is really tangible. I feel like I`m being a bully so I`ll stop.

I'm bitter now? :icon_lol:

Also, I've not ever been accused of insecurity, this is novel.

p.s. You're not being a bully, you're being a twat. There's a distinction you should learn, similar to the distinction between this ` and this '. :icon_lol:

In fairness I'll be happy enough to see Ronaldo go (even though he is probably the most [football-wise] entertaining thing in the Premiership, just to see Man U fans like Sima :icon_lol:. :icon_lol:

I just wish they'd let him fuck off so the papers and media can finally give it a rest, well once they've devoted several weeks coverage to him signing for Madrid of course!

And like Fop its funny because it pisses manu fans off who see their club as the single most important entity in the history of all sports and the very idea that any player at their best would choose to leave them for anyone else will really eat away at them.

You only have to look at their behaviour regaurding Shearer to see how sad some of them are. They just cannot get their heads round him coming here instead of there. And after all those years when he won fuck all here and they won loads meaning they should be able to sit back happy that in their eyes he got it totally wrong and paid for it, they couldn't. As i was leaving the Millenium Stadium after they'd hammered us, were they singing about their team being in another final, no of course not they were singing songs about Shearer, it really still to this day bugs them that the mighty manu were turned down when they wanted somebody.

I just wish they'd let him fuck off so the papers and media can finally give it a rest, well once they've devoted several weeks coverage to him signing for Madrid of course!

And like Fop its funny because it pisses manu fans off who see their club as the single most important entity in the history of all sports and the very idea that any player at their best would choose to leave them for anyone else will really eat away at them.

You only have to look at their behaviour regaurding Shearer to see how sad some of them are. They just cannot get their heads round him coming here instead of there. And after all those years when he won fuck all here and they won loads meaning they should be able to sit back happy that in their eyes he got it totally wrong and paid for it, they couldn't. As i was leaving the Millenium Stadium after they'd hammered us, were they singing about their team being in another final, no of course not they were singing songs about Shearer, it really still to this day bugs them that the mighty manu were turned down when they wanted somebody.

the old "man u are real's feeder club" always winds them up a treat as does "he's moved to a bigger club"

• 2 weeks later...