Ronaldo declares for Madrid

Torres

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be a shame if he leaves the Premiership as I think he's one of the best players on the planet. I won't be miss his theatrics or performances against us, but I do want the premier league to be the best in the world and unfortunately, you can't do that without players like Ronaldo.

Yes you can. It was done without better players than him. Most of the would`s greatest great`s never played in the prem.

Sort out the fucking apostrophes and the fucked up spelling, you fucking fuck.

You aint worth it you stupid mug

It'll be a shame if he leaves the Premiership as I think he's one of the best players on the planet. I won't be miss his theatrics or performances against us, but I do want the premier league to be the best in the world and unfortunately, you can't do that without players like Ronaldo.

Yes you can. It was done without better players than him. Most of the would`s greatest great`s never played in the prem.

I doubt you'd agree with that if he was currently plying his trade at Anfield....

I doubt you'd agree with that if he was currently plying his trade at Anfield....

He isn`t, so what`s your point?

Zidane, Ronaldinho, Van Basten, Figo all never played in England.

Torres, to be the best league, you need the best players. Ronaldo, Henry, Rooney, Cantona, Gerrard, Lampard, Terry, Cech, etc. etc. etc.

if you can't see that, you're an idiot.

also, please learn English Grammar, it makes it easier to tear apart you theories if they're actually in English

Torres, to be the best league, you need the best players. Ronaldo, Henry, Rooney, Cantona, Gerrard, Lampard, Terry, Cech, etc. etc. etc.

also, please learn English Grammar, it makes it easier to tear apart you theories if they're actually in English

lampard and terry? the premiership would be a better place without them

so how many Premiership players have won World Player of the Year or The Golden Ball in the last twenty years?

one? (Owen?)

You`d struggle in any language (and of course you only speak one) :icon_lol: . Don`t lecture me on English when you don`t even know how to use capital letters properly.

As for tearing apart my theories............you simply lack the intellect. Don`t even try, you`ll simply make an even bigger tool of yourself.

Edited by Torres

Sloop, you know as well as I do that those awards are just as much about politics as they are ability. Even if we haven't had the World Player of the Year, I'd say we've got the best league in the world and you have to admit you can't have that best league in the world without having great players, and no matter how much of a cock he is, Ronaldo is one of modern footballs exemplars. Ditto Rooney, Lampard and Gerrard.

You`d struggle in any language (and of course you only speak one) :icon_lol: . Don`t lecture me on English when you don`t even know how to use capital letters properly.

As for tearing apart my theories............you simply lack the intellect. Don`t even try, you`ll simply make an even bigger tool of yourself.

Fish bomb in 5,4,3,2,1,....

Sloop, you know as well as I do that those awards are just as much about politics as they are ability. Even if we haven't had the World Player of the Year, I'd say we've got the best league in the world and you have to admit you can't have that best league in the world without having great players, and no matter how much of a cock he is, Ronaldo is one of modern footballs exemplars. Ditto Rooney, Lampard and Gerrard.

stop saying lampards a great player. its simply not true

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Oh Lordy Dear, Torres, you foolish child, of course I don't lack the intellect, of course I can tear apart you ill conceived and frankly reactionary theories. I know full well how and when to use capitals, I can also manage to press the corresponding button on the keyboard to achieve grammatical accuracy. You see, it's this one ' it's beside the right shift button, between the ; and # buttons, it's not hard to find. It's actually put there for ease of use , almost as if the people who designed the qwerty keyboard did so with fucktards like you in mind.

Ronaldo is the best player in Europe, a league without him is a league without the best player in Europe, (are you keeping up?) the best league in the world needs the best players in the world. Therefore if Ronaldo leaves the EPL, it becomes weakened.

By the by I don't confine my intellect to English and English alone, but it is my favourite.

now run along and steal something won't you? Oh wait I forgot, you're not even a real scouser are you? you've no reason to support that club other than to ride the coat tails of previous success. What a stellar example you'll be to future generations (if you have the facility to reproduce), don't support that which is dear to the heart of your culture and region, simply jump on which ever bandwagon happens to roll by. The football equivalent of a school yard sycophant. Tiresome and ubiquitous.

Now have some quiet time and try to find that elusive apostrophe. :icon_lol:

Rooney hasn't performed internationally for 2 years. Lampard, in fits and spats is excellent but again poor internationally. Gerrard ditto Rooney but is better in the Premiership.

that being said, our league does have some great players; Terry, Carvalho, Essien, Fabregas, Sagna, Evra, Torres, Mascherano...

Sorry but if Jose Mourinho and the like rate him so highly, there must be something to it. He might be utter gash for England, but you have to admit Chelsea are a better side when he's pulling the strings and there are few players in the Premiership who have the same timing as him.

Rooney hasn't performed internationally for 2 years. Lampard, in fits and spats is excellent but again poor internationally. Gerrard ditto Rooney but is better in the Premiership.

that being said, our league does have some great players; Terry, Carvalho, Essien, Fabregas, Sagna, Evra, Torres, Mascherano...

As I mentioned in the post above, I'm talking about league form. Wrighty was shit for England, but you can't deny he was out standing for Arsenal. Also Henry has never blown my skirt up when he pulls on the blue of France, but his performances for club were at times magical.

Fish bomb in 5,4,3,2,1,....

Good call.

I agree that for the Premier League to be the best league in the world it needs the best players, of which Ronaldo is surely one. But I certainly won't shed any tears when he does, best league or not.

Sorry but if Jose Mourinho and the like rate him so highly, there must be something to it. He might be utter gash for England, but you have to admit Chelsea are a better side when he's pulling the strings and there are few players in the Premiership who have the same timing as him.

hes shit and there were much better examples you could have used than lampard and terry.

Well with a counter argument like that who am I to argue.

You don't score double figures for the past 5 seasons from midfield if you're shit.

p.s. don't get me wrong I think he is an odious little oik who'd be a better contributor to the world if he were an bonnet ornament on the USS Nimitz

Edited by The Fish