Scolari named new Chelsea boss

Matty

Personally, I think this will all end in tears. I'll put money on him walking away before the end of the season.

One year max.

You do have to wonder what he'll need to achieve to get 2 years in the job.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It`s almost as if to prove that wank attracts wank.

Is that why you support Liverpool?

No...........I support them because my taste is sophisticated, but it explains your unambitious alligance. :)

Or perhaps some people support a team from birth...

You cannot choose to be anything from birth, it is chosen for you............like religion!

.............and we all know whata pile of cock that is! :) Me, I`d rather choose.

You cannot choose to be anything from birth, it is chosen for you............like religion!

.............and we all know whata pile of cock that is! :) Me, I`d rather choose.

1180332032_9952_big.jpg

<_<

you really are a tit

you really are a tit

Perhaps, but I can punctuate my sentences.

That makes you a stupid tit.

.............and we all know whata pile of cock that is! <_< Me, I`d rather choose.

you really are a tit

:)

And people change/choose religions all the time.

Edited by newcastlebootboy

.............and we all know whata pile of cock that is! <_< Me, I`d rather choose.

you really are a tit

:)

And people change/choose religions all the time.

And...................? Not according to T-Keith they don`t! :wub:

Ronaldinho Should Join Me At Chelsea - Deco

Deco wants to play alongside Ronaldinho at Chelsea under Luiz Felipe Scolari and appealed to his Barça team-mate to join him by rejecting a move to Manchester City.

The Portuguese international believes that the 28-year-old should aim to continue playing at the highest level in Europe and return being the best in the world, El Mundo Deportivo reports. Ronaldinho is said to have received offers from Manchester City, LA Galaxy and Chelsea, while AC Milan's interest has cooled, and Deco believes that only the Blues can offer him what he deserves.

"With the greatest respect to Manchester City, I would not like to see Ronaldinho go there and play for them," the midfielder said.

"I still consider Ronaldinho to be one of the best players in the world. He needs a huge team to express himself in, one that plays in the Champions League and aims to win it. "It would be very good for him to go a really big club, a team with grand aspirations and that will make him feel like he did at Barça. He needs that as a person as much as a player."

Before stating that nothing had been finalised, Deco claimed that he would like to play alongside Ronaldinho again and hopes that the pair can sort out transfers to Stamford Bridge.

"I would like Ronnie to play with me for Chelsea," he continued. "Chelsea and Barça are still negotiating and nothing has been sorted out. I know that they are talking and that things are going well, but there are other avenues open too, like a move to Inter."

Ronaldinho Should Join Me At Chelsea - Deco

Deco wants to play alongside Ronaldinho at Chelsea under Luiz Felipe Scolari and appealed to his Barça team-mate to join him by rejecting a move to Manchester City.

The Portuguese international believes that the 28-year-old should aim to continue playing at the highest level in Europe and return being the best in the world, El Mundo Deportivo reports. Ronaldinho is said to have received offers from Manchester City, LA Galaxy and Chelsea, while AC Milan's interest has cooled, and Deco believes that only the Blues can offer him what he deserves.

"With the greatest respect to Manchester City, I would not like to see Ronaldinho go there and play for them," the midfielder said.

"I still consider Ronaldinho to be one of the best players in the world. He needs a huge team to express himself in, one that plays in the Champions League and aims to win it. "It would be very good for him to go a really big club, a team with grand aspirations and that will make him feel like he did at Barça. He needs that as a person as much as a player."

Before stating that nothing had been finalised, Deco claimed that he would like to play alongside Ronaldinho again and hopes that the pair can sort out transfers to Stamford Bridge.

"I would like Ronnie to play with me for Chelsea," he continued. "Chelsea and Barça are still negotiating and nothing has been sorted out. I know that they are talking and that things are going well, but there are other avenues open too, like a move to Inter."

:lol:

Is that minimum wage??? What does he do for the Galaxy?

he is a forward for the team... his name is bryan jordan and his wage is not the lowest on the team... vardan adzemian makes $14,500... it is ridiculous to think anybody can live off of a salary like this... this is one of the many reasons why i HATE the mls... they paying aging "stars" crazy amounts of money while paying the "rookies" peanuts...

Is that minimum wage??? What does he do for the Galaxy?

he is a forward for the team... his name is bryan jordan and his wage is not the lowest on the team... vardan adzemian makes $14,500... it is ridiculous to think anybody can live off of a salary like this... this is one of the many reasons why i HATE the mls... they paying aging "stars" crazy amounts of money while paying the "rookies" peanuts...

If they were good enough they'd easily make significantly more abroad though.