Fathers for Justice

peasepud

Hmmm let me just have a think there, How many kids do I know who've seen (what looks to be) a dead body swinging from a bridge ;)

If you were offended by it, fair enough. And a second glance told you it wasn't a dead body. Massive overreactions here from you and pud though, imo.

Lol yeah, Massive overreaction and it took a little more than a second glance, but hey, suppose it was just one of those situations where you just had to be there

I was there yesterday though.

Call me oversensitive then

:lol: Well, if you insist.

I said if it offended you, fair enough. I just don't get the indignation about the mental scarring it's supposedly given to all these kids down the Quayside or whatever. Probably just because it annoys me when people get offended on the behalf of others (in general).

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon I would have been shocked to see the view in Pud's first picture without context.

Certainly more shocked than on a bonfire night when tradition says a Guy is burnt, as we're all taught from an early age.

I reckon I would have been shocked to see the view in Pud's first picture without context.

Certainly more shocked than on a bonfire night when tradition says a Guy is burnt, as we're all taught from an early age.

Aye, fair enough. With him being so nosey though, something like this was bound to happen eventually.

I don't get this whole campaign to be honest... I mean I'm in the position whereby I'm estranged from my kids' mother yet I've always made sure that I'm such a bloody good Dad to them that she knows damned well that it's in their best interests to see plenty of me.

How the fuck they think dressing in a superhero costume and scaling famous landmarks is going to make a judge think "you know what, this bloke really should have more access to his kids" is totally beyond me. If anything, it's giving them more reason NOT to give them rights...

They're anti-feminists tbh - moaning that society is not giving them equality when in reality their actions are doing everything to prove they don't deserve it. They need to prove themselves by being a good father because that and ONLY THAT is credible evidence that they should get what they're campaigning for.

Their point is being lost in amongst their own stupidity.

He certainly got attention, but it doesn't look like the Fathers for Justice have done anything with it. Fop's right, there isn't a strong lobby behind them at all, so all these media grabbing stunts are doing is creating furore with little of no message getting through.

That's what I'm meaning... no-one looks at this and says "those poor blokes, they should see more of their kids".. They're just viewed as being an inconvenience to everyone's working day.

Their argument is not getting across with stunts like this but they don't seem to realise (or care).

In all seriousness though, It really wasn't a nice sight. Then the idiot removed the protest sign, just leaving the dummy hanging, wheres the point in that as a protest? What a waste of resources, the coppers are still there now.

Did he not remove it once Father's Day was over or at the point that it became too dark for anyone to be able to make it out?

Selfish Bastard more to the point. What about all the kids on the Quayside on Sunday?? try explain his protest to a 10 year old. Loads of people resort to suicide because of other peoples actions and yes, while its a terrible thought, you don't see people hoying dummies off public places to get their point across do you? He'd have got far more support if it hadn't have been so macabre. Bet his kids are really proud of their dad!

His point probably has more to do with his kids not knowing who he is cos their mother in all her wisdom has decided to exclude him from their lives.

Can you tell I'm a disgruntled NRP (Non resident parent) who works for the CSA???

Surely 'Fathers For Justice' should be focusing their efforts on making sure events such as this don't ever happen again...

Poor fucking kids :lol:

Two children and their father found dead in a car in an isolated beauty spot died from carbon monoxide poisoning, police have confirmed.

Brian Philcox, 52, is thought to have taken his children to the Conwy Valley on Father's Day and gassed them.

His body was found in a Land Rover with his son Owen, aged three, and his daughter Amy, aged seven.

Police said all three, from Runcorn in Cheshire, had died from poisoning due to inhaling car exhaust fumes.

A pipe had been placed from the exhaust of the Land Rover in through the back window, officers said.

Det Ch Insp Wayne Jones from North Wales Police said there were no other injuries on the children.

"It is a difficult case for all involved," he said, adding that the mother of the children, Evelyn - known locally as Lynn - was being looked after by family liaison officers.

"She is devastated, she has suffered this double loss.

"She is being looked after by family liaison officers who are giving her comfort and support at this time, and she does have a good network of family and friends around her but obviously this is a tragic loss that she's suffered."

Army bomb squad experts had also been called to the family home at the Windmill Hill area, after the discovery of a suspect device.

Residents were evacuated on Saturday night but the device was later found to be a hoax.

A second suspect package was sent to a "family member", police said, and this too was removed by explosives experts.

A friend of Mr Philcox, Paul Clifton, said he had been very upset by the turmoil of divorce.

"He was very, very upset by the situation to do with the courts and the access to the children, because he's going through a lot of turmoil with the divorce," he said.

"But he loved his children. It's very hard to believe he's done this."

Mr Philcox's neighbours said he had threatened violence.

"Last week he was actually bragging, when I walked past, he was actually saying, 'I'll burn the house before I give it... up or the kids to her'," one neighbour said.

Det Ch Insp Jones added the police were still keen to hear from anyone who might have seen the three between Friday night and Sunday afternoon in order to establish a timeline of events in north Wales and Cheshire.

He said Mr Philcox, a karate expert, had picked up Amy and Owen from an arranged access visit on Friday.

Det Ch Insp Jones said there had been sighting of the three at Llangollen on Saturday.

Mr Philcox, a karate expert, had told friends he planned the visit because the children were interested in trains.

Officers were alerted at about 1500 BST on Sunday by a passer-by, who found the car off a hillside road near Llanrwst on Sunday.

It was parked on a road leading from the A470 between Tal-y-cafn and Maenan.

Mr Philcox, originally from the Speke area of Liverpool, had been practising karate for more than 30 years, winning many competitions.

He also held various senior positions within martial arts organisations in the UK.

He was named "Man of the Year" in 2005 in awards for local worthy citizens in Runcorn.

This is understood to be in recognition for his charity work following the death of his first wife Jan. Mr Philcox also had other children with other partners.

Matt O'Connor, from Fathers 4 Justice, said: "This is yet another tragic case that demonstrates how family breakdown is an unfolding national tragedy for families and children.

"Fathers love their children. Killing them is against the paternal instinct, but whilst some people are driven to scaling bridges out of desperation, others see a future so bleak, and fear the living bereavement of losing their children so much, that they turn away from hope."

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7457941.stm

I don't get this whole campaign to be honest... I mean I'm in the position whereby I'm estranged from my kids' mother yet I've always made sure that I'm such a bloody good Dad to them that she knows damned well that it's in their best interests to see plenty of me.

How the fuck they think dressing in a superhero costume and scaling famous landmarks is going to make a judge think "you know what, this bloke really should have more access to his kids" is totally beyond me. If anything, it's giving them more reason NOT to give them rights...

They're anti-feminists tbh - moaning that society is not giving them equality when in reality their actions are doing everything to prove they don't deserve it. They need to prove themselves by being a good father because that and ONLY THAT is credible evidence that they should get what they're campaigning for.

I agree with a lot of what your saying and it sounds like me and you are in very similar situations.

However, in my experience, many are unable to "prove themselves by being a good father" because the PWC (Prick Worthless Cunt, sorry I mean Parent With Care) has denied them seeing their kids full stop and a great deal of fathers haven't got the means or the stomach to go to court to have a judge tell them if and when they can see their own fucking kids!

I agree with a lot of what your saying and it sounds like me and you are in very similar situations.

However, in my experience, many are unable to "prove themselves by being a good father" because the PWC (Prick Worthless Cunt, sorry I mean Parent With Care) has denied them seeing their kids full stop and a great deal of fathers haven't got the means or the stomach to go to court to have a judge tell them if and when they can see their own fucking kids!

Can they do that without good reason or evidence though? My solicitor said it would be for the PWC to prove it is not in the children's best interests that to see the NRP before a judge will agree to it. As good as said that unless they pose a threat, risk or danger to them then they are well within their rights to see them.

FWIW, i think the actions of all the FFJ clowns is proving sufficient evidence to support the claims of such PWCs...

Shooting themselves in the foot

Surely 'Fathers For Justice' should be focusing their efforts on making sure events such as this don't ever happen again...

Poor fucking kids :lol:

Two children and their father found dead in a car in an isolated beauty spot died from carbon monoxide poisoning, police have confirmed.

Brian Philcox, 52, is thought to have taken his children to the Conwy Valley on Father's Day and gassed them.

His body was found in a Land Rover with his son Owen, aged three, and his daughter Amy, aged seven.

Police said all three, from Runcorn in Cheshire, had died from poisoning due to inhaling car exhaust fumes.

A pipe had been placed from the exhaust of the Land Rover in through the back window, officers said.

Det Ch Insp Wayne Jones from North Wales Police said there were no other injuries on the children.

"It is a difficult case for all involved," he said, adding that the mother of the children, Evelyn - known locally as Lynn - was being looked after by family liaison officers.

"She is devastated, she has suffered this double loss.

"She is being looked after by family liaison officers who are giving her comfort and support at this time, and she does have a good network of family and friends around her but obviously this is a tragic loss that she's suffered."

Army bomb squad experts had also been called to the family home at the Windmill Hill area, after the discovery of a suspect device.

Residents were evacuated on Saturday night but the device was later found to be a hoax.

A second suspect package was sent to a "family member", police said, and this too was removed by explosives experts.

A friend of Mr Philcox, Paul Clifton, said he had been very upset by the turmoil of divorce.

"He was very, very upset by the situation to do with the courts and the access to the children, because he's going through a lot of turmoil with the divorce," he said.

"But he loved his children. It's very hard to believe he's done this."

Mr Philcox's neighbours said he had threatened violence.

"Last week he was actually bragging, when I walked past, he was actually saying, 'I'll burn the house before I give it... up or the kids to her'," one neighbour said.

Det Ch Insp Jones added the police were still keen to hear from anyone who might have seen the three between Friday night and Sunday afternoon in order to establish a timeline of events in north Wales and Cheshire.

He said Mr Philcox, a karate expert, had picked up Amy and Owen from an arranged access visit on Friday.

Det Ch Insp Jones said there had been sighting of the three at Llangollen on Saturday.

Mr Philcox, a karate expert, had told friends he planned the visit because the children were interested in trains.

Officers were alerted at about 1500 BST on Sunday by a passer-by, who found the car off a hillside road near Llanrwst on Sunday.

It was parked on a road leading from the A470 between Tal-y-cafn and Maenan.

Mr Philcox, originally from the Speke area of Liverpool, had been practising karate for more than 30 years, winning many competitions.

He also held various senior positions within martial arts organisations in the UK.

He was named "Man of the Year" in 2005 in awards for local worthy citizens in Runcorn.

This is understood to be in recognition for his charity work following the death of his first wife Jan. Mr Philcox also had other children with other partners.

Matt O'Connor, from Fathers 4 Justice, said: "This is yet another tragic case that demonstrates how family breakdown is an unfolding national tragedy for families and children.

"Fathers love their children. Killing them is against the paternal instinct, but whilst some people are driven to scaling bridges out of desperation, others see a future so bleak, and fear the living bereavement of losing their children so much, that they turn away from hope."

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7457941.stm

Pathetic cunt. Equally pathetic is the lack of condemnation from the Fathers 4 Justice bloke. He's all but justifying his actions and blaming the mother.

Sad state of affairs when it gets to something like this.. Going by what some of the soundbites are saying, things had become very bitter between the parents and that the bloke was seething..

Still see absolutely no justification, sympathy or empathy for what he has done - the kids were the innocent party in all of this, born into a relationship that turned sour and he's made them pay the price for it...

Aye... a case of "if I can't have them, no-one can...."

Totally selfish cunt (and I make absolutely no apology for using that word!)

Can they do that without good reason or evidence though? My solicitor said it would be for the PWC to prove it is not in the children's best interests that to see the NRP before a judge will agree to it. As good as said that unless they pose a threat, risk or danger to them then they are well within their rights to see them.

FWIW, i think the actions of all the FFJ clowns is proving sufficient evidence to support the claims of such PWCs...

Shooting themselves in the foot

The problem is that the family court and family law is pretty much completely institutionally biased against the father (there is no "equal right" of parenting).

This is further compounded by the fact they will never take action against mothers even when the court rules on the side of the father if the mother disagrees as it is "not in the interests of the children" to jail mothers or remove kids from otherwise ok mothers - leaving the the courts pretty much toothless.

Which basically leaves fathers completely unrepresented within the law versus a mother with an axe to grind - it doesn't matter how great the father is.

Another issue that recently came up in court was a mother poisoning her child against the father (and the father not being allowed to see the child by her for so long obviously could do nothing to to counter it) - the judge in that case ruled for the father stating in his comments that the mother had basically carried out a campaign of lies...... but that basically as the child was now so against the father the judge said it would not be in the interests of the child to forcibly see the father (even though he believed the father had been "evilly wronged" and was a great father).

Which with situations like that you can see why fathers for justice was originally set-up (although I think other agendas have since crept in).

Like I said though any other group that was effectively being systematically oppressed by the state in a similar way would have the full might of everything from equal rights and liberty movements behind them right up to the EU courts of law.

It's nearly always blokes who do this for some reason. Revenge more important than the lives of your kids? Nice one.

I dunno there's been a couple of recent incidents with women recently too (that one on the viaduct for a start).

Although I suspect the reasons behind it are similar to why more than twice the number of men kill themselves when compared to women in the UK.

It's nearly always blokes who do this for some reason. Revenge more important than the lives of your kids? Nice one.

I dunno there's been a couple of recent incidents with women recently too (that one on the viaduct for a start).

Although I suspect the reasons behind it are similar to why more than twice the number of men kill themselves when compared to women in the UK.

"Nearly always".

Do you see the kids much Fop?

As much as you lot like to think anything I talk about "must" be down to personal trauma, you're about as far off with this as you are with teaching. :lol:;)

"Nearly always".

"sometimes". :lol: