Danny B

W.L

A thread where nearly every poster has managed to embarass themselves. :icon_lol:

Like with atrocious spellling.

It was 2.19am, so if that's all you've got then kindly fuck off. :icon_lol:

Can you only spell at a particular time of day?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
Stevie your late night postings after a few jars have been known to contain a few spelling and grammar errors too y'know.

Oh dear, why call him Stevie? He is called WL because he's from West London, I introduced him to this board promoting it as "not having many wanks", he probably thinks I was taking the piss now. I've asked admin to confirm the difference in IP addresses three times all of which have been ignored.

Stevie and W.L. bickering against someone in unison again?

Anyone would think they are the same user or something.....

We've been through this but check the IP addresses.

Also I might be able to type fast, but not so fast as to be able to post as two people at the same moment.

I have.... (including using the natty bit of software that Invision provide that allow you to see the true IP address someone is posting from)... :icon_lol:

As for posting simultaneously... all it takes is more than one browser on the same machine :icon_lol:

Also I might be able to type fast, but not so fast as to be able to post as two people at the same moment.

I have.... (including using the natty bit of software that Invision provide that allow you to see the true IP address someone is posting from)... :icon_lol:

As for posting simultaneously... all it takes is more than one browser on the same machine :icon_lol:

Well if you've checked them, then you'll know we are quite evidently not the same person.

Stevie your late night postings after a few jars have been known to contain a few spelling and grammar errors too y'know.

Oh dear, why call him Stevie? He is called WL because he's from West London, I introduced him to this board promoting it as "not having many wanks", he probably thinks I was taking the piss now. I've asked admin to confirm the difference in IP addresses three times all of which have been ignored.

Funny how he's normally on at the same time as you though? Stevie we all know that it's not difficult to post from another account on a laptop using a VPN, thus giving the impression of two different users, the fact that you've gone to that trouble is slightly embarrassing for you.

Well if you've checked them, then you'll know we are quite evidently not the same person.

Can anyone hear an echo round here? :icon_lol:

Funny how he's normally on at the same time as you though? Stevie we all know that it's not difficult to post from another account on a laptop using a VPN, thus giving the impression of two different users, the fact that you've gone to that trouble is slightly embarrassing for you.

Oh dear.

Guest Stevie

You are an absolute wank. I really don't need to expand on that. I'm not PC-literate enough to be able to create a London IP address for myself, and have this Newcastle one. Do you not think I would be back on NO full time if I did?

I wouldn't care most of these cunts are late 20s/early 30s Dave.

You have to laugh, though this building obsession about us being the same person is vaguely pathetic.

You are an absolute wank. I really don't need to expand on that. I'm not PC-literate enough to be able to create a London IP address for myself, and have this Newcastle one. Do you not think I would be back on NO full time if I did?

:icon_lol: More than likely banned that IP address as well when you tried getting on under SG's account. You've already said you work away from home so having a VPN is very likely and hardly difficult to use. Don't be so sensitive. :icon_lol:

Edited by ewerk

Guest Stevie

I work away from home once a month. You will notice I won't be posting next week for instance because I'm in London.

Danny B should get Martin Jol off N-O to come on and back him up. Just to even the numbers up like.

Clever. :icon_lol:

Why, thank you sir :icon_lol:

Aye, to paraphrase Thatcher, any man who finds himself still using Internet messageboards in his late 20s can count himself a failure in life.

Aye, to paraphrase Thatcher, any man who finds himself still using Internet messageboards in his late 20s can count himself a failure in life.

Bobby's ok then as he way goes over that threshold!

Guest Stevie

Nah.

Every single Spuds supporter I've met in Hamburg has been to one degree or another intellectually challenged. Have that! :icon_lol:

Do you fraternise with any of the Newcastle lot? There's a canny lad called Dave (particle physicist with a ponytail) who usually props up the bar in Finnegans, though when our games were on Five all the time in our UEFA Cup Group Stage glory days we'd spend many a Thursday evening trying to teach the addled barman in Titanic how to change the channel on the landlady's dodgy satellite system...

You have to laugh, though this building obsession about us being the same person is vaguely pathetic.

You'll get used to it.... Me and Gol have put up with it for years :icon_lol:

You'll get used to it.... Me and Gol have put up with it for years :icon_lol:

And you're unanimous about that. :icon_lol: