Danny B

W.L

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie

Exactly it's like Southampton posting on here. Boring cunts and no one will ever care. I would take them seriously if they could bring a decent allocation here, when the club aren't subsidising it, it's highly unlikely though. As Danny Murphy said when he signed at The Valley Charlton are bigger than Tottenham, and certainly no less newsworthy.

Exactly it's like Southampton posting on here. Boring cunts and no one will ever care. I would take them seriously if they could bring a decent allocation here, when the club aren't subsidising it, it's highly unlikely though. As Danny Murphy said when he signed at The Valley Charlton are bigger than Tottenham, and certainly no less newsworthy.

Exactly. Tottenham are pathetic, they were proud of selling out 6,000 tickets for the FA Cup Quarter Final at their biggest rivals last season, and even then they went on General Sale at £20 a ticket. That sums them up, really.

:icon_lol: subsidise it? Levy has subsidised a single thing since he came to Spurs.

We havent had a single bus laid on, free ticket for a shit performance, or cheap kids ticket since hes been with us.

Fuckin ell.

Exactly. Tottenham are pathetic, they were proud of selling out 6,000 tickets for the FA Cup Quarter Final at their biggest rivals last season, and even then they went on General Sale at £20 a ticket. That sums them up, really.

Did they bollox you penis, there hasnt been an away game at the scum that hasnt gone to loyalty points.

Did they bollox you penis, there hasnt been an away game at the scum that hasnt gone to loyalty points.

All your away games other than Chelsea and Arsenal go on General Sale, and that's a fact.

All your away games other than Chelsea and Arsenal go on General Sale, and that's a fact.

No its not, most of our away games go to loyalty points.

We have a big northern following too so we have no trouble seling out oop north either.

Honestly I dont know where you lot get your ideas from.

Guest Stevie

We have a big northern following too so we have no trouble seling out oop north either.

:icon_lol:

I have never known ONE Tottenham fan who isn't from London and the SE not one. We have a big southern following, you have fuck all up north. You've brung 3,000 here for a league game once in living memory, and even then it went to general sale.

:icon_lol:

I have never known ONE Tottenham fan who isn't from London and the SE not one. We have a big southern following, you have fuck all up north. You've brung 3,000 here for a league game once in living memory, and even then it went to general sale.

I personally know six that go home and away from Hartlepool, is that northern enough for you?

I also know a few glasgow Spurs and we have plenty over in Ireland.

There are also a fair bunch of Norwegians that make the regular trip. Does that count as South East?

West Ham away always goes to General Sale for a start. The season before last your game at West Ham was on General Sale the Friday before the game (which was on a Sunday). How pathetic is that?

West Ham away always goes to General Sale for a start. The season before last your game at West Ham was on General Sale the Friday before the game (which was on a Sunday). How pathetic is that?

Not massively when you are in a busy period and you are playing thursday nights home and away in Europe and we sold out in the end.

We dont give a fuck about West Ham, just because its their cup final every time we play doesnt mean we get over excited about it. Bigger fish to fry and all that.

Guest Stevie

Not massively when you are in a busy period and you are playing thursday nights home and away in Europe and we sold out in the end.

We dont give a fuck about West Ham, just because its their cup final every time we play doesnt mean we get over excited about it. Bigger fish to fry and all that.

You deluded cunts see us as rivals, I will always look down my nose at Spurs, what is it now 6 times in a row we've beaten you? 4-1, 4-0, 6-1, and 7-1 wins in recent memory, to be fair a club like West Ham puts up more of a fight when they play us than you feeble cunts.

You deluded cunts see us as rivals, I will always look down my nose at Spurs, what is it now 6 times in a row we've beaten you? 4-1, 4-0, 6-1, and 7-1 wins in recent memory, to be fair a club like West Ham puts up more of a fight when they play us than you feeble cunts.

I dont see you as rivals, you are miles behind at the moment. You obviously have a little bit of an infereariority complex, so you ca have your results and your century old trophies and I'll drift off dreaming of Spurs day out at the new Wembley. It may be only a tin pot trophy but who gives a shit eh? not me.

Exactly.

Its as they said. Whats your point ?

If you wanted to come on and have a slagging match or call us Geordie tossers or owt like that fair enough. But do some of us give a shit about Spurs ? Do we bollocks.

Oh, and you're a mickey mouse club too, nowhere near as big and fanatical as Newcastle.

Guest Stevie

I dont see you as rivals, you are miles behind at the moment. You obviously have a little bit of an infereariority complex, so you ca have your results and your century old trophies and I'll drift off dreaming of Spurs day out at the new Wembley. It may be only a tin pot trophy but who gives a shit eh? not me.

Miles behind, we've put 14 goals past you in the last four games you total imbecile. The fact you're on this forum is just like me visiting a Real Madrid forum in all fairness.

oh bloody hell, do bugger off you daft shite.

Guest Stevie

Exactly.

Its as they said. Whats your point ?

If you wanted to come on and have a slagging match or call us Geordie tossers or owt like that fair enough. But do some of us give a shit about Spurs ? Do we bollocks.

Oh, and you're a mickey mouse club too, nowhere near as big and fanatical as Newcastle.

I think there's no point in putting that Steve, they know the truth in their hearts, and stating Newcastle are bigger than Tottenham is like saying Michelle MacManus is bigger than Amy Winehouse, or Real Madrid are bigger than Torquay. One thing which is true is Spurs have no passion, there's fuck all to choose between them and West Ham in terms of stature but I'd make West Ham London's third club based on having more passionate fans. Even Gazza says their fans are shit in his book.

We really should have a limit on the number of different usernames one can post under in the same thread.

It's like schizophrenia (well DIDs actually) heaven in this place at the moment.

Stevie and W.L. bickering against someone in unison again?

Anyone would think they are the same user or something.....

We've been through this but check the IP addresses.

Also I might be able to type fast, but not so fast as to be able to post as two people at the same moment.

A thread where nearly every poster has managed to embarass themselves. :icon_lol:

Like with atrocious spellling.

It was 2.19am, so if that's all you've got then kindly fuck off. :icon_lol: