Food Poisoning

Jusoda Kid

Started at 2am on Wednesday morning. The spewing and shitting seems to have stopped but I still feel like a lump of shit, all aches and pains resulting from the two hour session of 'heavy duty reaching, nowt coming up' scenario after bringing up what seemed like enough to feed a third world country for months.

Managed a bowl of ready brek last night and it's stayed down but every time I cough I start reaching.

Chicken and Mushroom curry done the damage :rolleyes:

For half an hour last night I had cold sweats, dizziness, runny nose and was shitting like a triceratops on a liquid diet. Then as quick as it came on it went off.

Weird.

Was talking to my mate last night and he reckons his nose had started bleeding out of the blue as well, like yours did, he put it down to hayfever.

For half an hour last night I had cold sweats, dizziness, runny nose and was shitting like a triceratops on a liquid diet. Then as quick as it came on it went off.

Weird.

Fuck me, so did I, it lasted for longer than that though, went for a dump about 8ish and that was it, squirts followed by sweats, aching joints and running nose (and yes a nose bleed which I never get). Same this morning until about 12ish when I started to feel better.

Just noticed tonight when I got out the bath I've got a bruise about 4"s long just under my belly button. Must have strained something when shouting for Huey the other night.

Fucking ill I've been, of course my gaffas reaction was that I was taking the piss being off, thats the fourth day this year with my previous being when i had 'proper' flu, not a cold.

Just noticed tonight when I got out the bath I've got a bruise about 4"s long just under my belly button. Must have strained something when shouting for Huey the other night.

Fucking ill I've been, of course my gaffas reaction was that I was taking the piss being off, thats the fourth day this year with my previous being when i had 'proper' flu, not a cold.

Your gaffa as in your best friend? B)

Worse than DWP sickness targets tbh.

Your gaffa as in your best friend? B)

Worse than DWP sickness targets tbh.

Told him I wouldn't bother coming back as I'm not to fussed anyway.

Weird.

Fuck me, so did I, it lasted for longer than that though, went for a dump about 8ish and that was it, squirts followed by sweats, aching joints and running nose (and yes a nose bleed which I never get). Same this morning until about 12ish when I started to feel better.

Ever seen The Happening?

My cousin who's a las has just texted wor lass to say she's been bad with the same symptoms as me. She reckons a few at her work have been off and it's gastroenteritis?????

Aye, that's what I had.

Ever seen The Happening

There's loads of these symptoms flying around. I've just necked some Imodium. I've never puked in about 10 years but last night I was puking and shiting and nose was running big time. Started at 3 a.m. ending at about 5.30 a.m.

My guts are aching right now and head is telling me to get a chinese but stomach saying no thanks. Arse feels like it's been packed with barbed-wire.

I've slept for hours today as well.

God I thought you northern boys were supposed to be made of sterner stuff.

A few bugs flying about and you would have thought the black death just hit.

Guest Stevie

I got it in Thailand, and no word of a lie I had at least 40 shits on the way home, maybe more. They should have just put me plane seatbelt on the bog. Lasted for two weeks and I lost 2 stone.

God I thought you northern boys were supposed to be made of sterner stuff.

A few bugs flying about and you would have thought the black death just hit.

Howay man, at least fire something better out than that if you're going to try and be a WUM.