More bombs in Bali

catmag

No we just disagree.......

Thanks for the unnecessary crap guys! You didn't let me down  :lol:

You're really not good at opinions outside the pack are you.

42155[/snapback]

Wow, you're dead different and original. Write something about it on your schoolbag so everyone knows.

42161[/snapback]

Nope, just speaking up for what I believe in. You should try it if you have any balls.

Now get on with your dull day.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the unnecessary crap guys! You didn't let me down  :lol:

42155[/snapback]

Wow, you're dead different and original. Write something about it on your schoolbag so everyone knows.

42161[/snapback]

Nope, just speaking up for what I believe in. You should try it if you have any balls.

42167[/snapback]

Gemmill hasn't got any balls since the accident though. Bad taste having a dig like that tbh.

Thanks for the unnecessary crap guys! You didn't let me down  :huh:

42155[/snapback]

42161[/snapback]

42167[/snapback]

Righto Chesney. :lol:

Can I just point out the thread title again....

"The Bad Taste Joke Thread...., Don't look if easily offended"

42156[/snapback]

Yes, but that's a bit vague is it not?

I wouldn't consider not laughing at racism, terrorism and paedophilia as being particularly weird.

You do realise that's Bernard Manning's defence don't you? :lol:

42163[/snapback]

I agree with you actually and I did at the time. You've made this point enough times though surely?

42165[/snapback]

I get asked the questions, and I answer them.

I'm not trying to repeat myself but on this subject, we don't seem to be able to disagree respectfully.

Thanks for the unnecessary crap guys! You didn't let me down  :D

42155[/snapback]

42161[/snapback]

42167[/snapback]

42170[/snapback]

No problem Tim :huh:

main_tim.jpg

Thanks for the unnecessary crap guys! You didn't let me down  :nufc:

42155[/snapback]

42161[/snapback]

42167[/snapback]

42170[/snapback]

main_tim.jpg

42173[/snapback]

Not bad. Surely Brent would have been a better insult though. :D

Anyway, RIP to those killed, except the cunts who did it. A very sad state of affairs, not least to the people of Bali, who've now had their main source of income irrevocably damaged.

Can I just point out the thread title again....

"The Bad Taste Joke Thread...., Don't look if easily offended"

42156[/snapback]

Yes, but that's a bit vague is it not?

I wouldn't consider not laughing at racism, terrorism and paedophilia as being particularly weird.

You do realise that's Bernard Manning's defence don't you? :lol:

42163[/snapback]

To be fair like, it was in a thread title. You'd be left with some pretty unwieldy titles if you were wanting the disclaimers spelt out as specifically as you seem to think is necessary.

42166[/snapback]

Precisely and that's not taking into account that there's a limit to the amount of characters which can be used in a thread title....

Vague or not, it suggests that the material within is likely to cause offence to some. It's a risk that the individual chooses to take. If you've opened the thread and didn't like what you saw, don't fucking moan about it, you were given a warning (however vague you may choose to feel it is).

Thanks for the unnecessary crap guys! You didn't let me down  :icon_lol:

42155[/snapback]

42161[/snapback]

42167[/snapback]

42170[/snapback]

main_tim.jpg

42173[/snapback]

Not bad. Surely Brent would have been a better insult though. :D

42175[/snapback]

No, Brent has a personality! :nufc:

Chesney was good though!

True though.

42183[/snapback]

:huh:

Enjoy your Monday....

42185[/snapback]

Ooh touchy! Incidentally, remember to let us know when the album is coming out, if it ever does, just so we can track its progress :lol:

As I seem to have been the one person singled out to put up with all your shit, Asprilla, I've decided that I've had quite enough of this particular debate. This thread has degenerated into absolute ridiculousness. If you want to feel smug and feel like you've 'won' then go ahead - I really don't give a fuck.

Can I ask that the next mod that reads this locks the thread. It was started in order to highlight further terrorist atrocities and has ended up as a one man witch-hunt against me and I'd rather it didn't continue any further. Thanks.

As I seem to have been the one person singled out to put up with all your shit, Asprilla, I've decided that I've had quite enough of this particular debate.  This thread has degenerated into absolute ridiculousness.  If you want to feel smug and feel like you've 'won' then go ahead - I really don't give a fuck.

Can I ask that the next mod that reads this locks the thread.  It was started in order to highlight further terrorist atrocities and has ended up as a one man witch-hunt against me and I'd rather it didn't continue any further.  Thanks.

42194[/snapback]

Good publicity for his next single mind (out next week). Coincidence?

As I seem to have been the one person singled out to put up with all your shit, Asprilla, I've decided that I've had quite enough of this particular debate.  This thread has degenerated into absolute ridiculousness.  If you want to feel smug and feel like you've 'won' then go ahead - I really don't give a fuck.

Can I ask that the next mod that reads this locks the thread.  It was started in order to highlight further terrorist atrocities and has ended up as a one man witch-hunt against me and I'd rather it didn't continue any further.  Thanks.

42194[/snapback]

Done...