Goals 133

England Captain

Promotion to the Premier League as Champions

Transferred to Fiorentina

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm My player is getting better but at the same time he is achieving less!

I am still in the reserves after quite a few games, average rating 6.8.

My shooting is on 97 yet he just belts it at the keeper.

I have whacked it down to semi-pro, 24 games in a league one reserve side can get boring to be honest and it's no fun at all!

The problem is Semi-Pro isn't quite hard enough as games seem fairly easy to win.

However, previously I would have to sit through a game where my entire team besides my pro would play utterly terrible, how am I supposed to score two goals per game as my player isn't good enough to make the goal himself! ;)

However SP is more fun and I enjoy winning a slightly easier game than feeling like smashing the pad off the wall on a slightly harder one.

They need a difficulty level in the middle of the two.

However I feel the easier setting allows me to enjoy the graphics and game play a bit more.

I have whacked it down to semi-pro, 24 games in a league one reserve side can get boring to be honest and it's no fun at all!

The problem is Semi-Pro isn't quite hard enough as games seem fairly easy to win.

However, previously I would have to sit through a game where my entire team besides my pro would play utterly terrible, how am I supposed to score two goals per game as my player isn't good enough to make the goal himself! ;)

However SP is more fun and I enjoy winning a slightly easier game than feeling like smashing the pad off the wall on a slightly harder one.

They need a difficulty level in the middle of the two.

However I feel the easier setting allows me to enjoy the graphics and game play a bit more.

Once you start playing with the more advanced controls, you'll find Pro becomes quite manageable. LB and A (pass and Move) is very useful

• 4 weeks later...
Besty, I'll give you a game tonight. Was playing in a cup throughout all of this morning/afternoon. No worries though considering I won ;)

Sorry mate, been at work. Tomorrow?

• 2 weeks later...
Besty fucking whopped me. But in my defense, Doni had an absolute fucking nightmare. Highlight was probably when he decided the best way to deal with an easily scooped ball was to punch it off Mexes' knee and into the path of Ronaldo.

:(

My two teams I pick are Roma and Man Utd like... I'll give you a game with fairer teams next time mate. :rolleyes:

Besty is canny good on Fifa like, but all he ever chooses is Man fucking U, and theres nothing you can do about Ronaldo.

We do have decent games tho, I remember teaching him a lesson and beating him 10-4 few weeks ago, but his excuse was "I was mortal"

10-4 :(

Sometimes If I'm going for the win I will just defend and grab the 1-0.

Boring but the person becomes so impatient and pissed off you can take them apart next game :rolleyes:

Nah it depends who I'm playing - that's just for Man U and Barcelona really - the teams it's impossible to beat otherwise.

Has anyone ever had anybody cheat by the way?

I was playing some lad last night and he beat me 6-0, 3 goals were clearly offside, two were penalties from fouls outside the box & I hit the post 3 times :(

I'm so bored of playing Inter!!! :rolleyes: I like to choose smaller teams instead of just going the best teams all the time (yawn) :( Also if the opponent chooses a small team it makes for a more skilled game instead of just repeatedly hitting through-ball and charging though the defence with you're big fast striker! That's not football (well not as we know it!) If anyone wants a game give me a shout.