The Dark Knight

Tooj

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOILERS IN WHITE

Right Jonny, you're more than happy to drop spoilers into The Wire thread with no warning but woe betide the infidel who reveals information about some predictable, formulaic fanboy shit.

Cock knocker.

I thought it was brilliant. Absolutely loved it.

Johnny, where was that hint to the other character?

When he was getting the new suit and asked if it would be ok against dogs, and Fox said something about it will be fine against cats.

;)

I thought it was brilliant. Absolutely loved it.

Johnny, where was that hint to the other character?

When he was getting the new suit and asked if it would be ok against dogs, and Fox said something about it will be fine against cats.

;)

Ah, can't believe I didn't pick up on that! Cheers.

Yeah, it's one of the best action films you're ever going to see. A lot of very good acting, not just from Ledger but Eckhart and Oldman too I thought were superb.

Loved the ending too, finally a superhero film with some balls.

Did you see "Mock the Week" this week?

Things unlikely to hear in a superhero film..

Frankie Boyle - "What's that Joker? You'll be back? somehow I doubt it "

Nope, going to see it sometime this week though.

Getting fucking tired of people telling me how good it is. ;)

I'm in that God awful position of always wanting to see it, not wanting the hype to raise my expectations beyond reason.

Exactly the same happened when X-Men came out and it kind of spoiled it a little. However, I can't stay away from threads from that talk about the film.

I'm a fool unto myself.

Getting fucking tired of people telling me how good it is. ;)

I'm in that God awful position of always wanting to see it, not wanting the hype to raise my expectations beyond reason.

Exactly the same happened when X-Men came out and it kind of spoiled it a little. However, I can't stay away from threads from that talk about the film.

I'm a fool unto myself.

X-Men really shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as it tbh. Although I have just done that.

Getting fucking tired of people telling me how good it is. :razz:

I'm a fool unto myself.

X-Men really shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as it tbh. Although I have just done that.

I wasn't comparing, pork knuckle! I was likening the situation.

God I'm in a foul mood. ;)

Just got back from watching it. Very very good but its certainly not the best movie ever (as IMDB voters lead you to believe). It does go on for a while though and could have ended about 3 times.

Excellent acting though.

RIP Heath.

Watched it last night and thought it was excellent.

No doubt everyone who thought it was great, went straight on IMDb and voted. Needs another 200,000+ votes to get a proper picture really.

RIP Heath ;)

2J's blatantly got a little batman shrine set up in his bedroom that he wanks his little bat tail off to every night :icon_lol:

It'll never be as good as T-Keith's NUFC shrine though. :icon_lol:

I'm happy to be in what seems to be a minority on here who thought it is massively overrated. I was really looking forward to it and had convinced myself it couldn't be as good as the hype and on that basis I wasn't disapointed.

Still very good and I thought Eckhart gave the best performance if I'm honest (possibly as I hadn't rated him at all before hand). I did think Maggie G was a bit misscast like.

2J's blatantly got a little batman shrine set up in his bedroom that he wanks his little bat tail off to every night :icon_lol:

Nothing wrong with that.

adult-batman-mask-12467-r.jpg

Why does Batman talk like The Godfather? Very irritating.

Went on a bit too long and tried too hard to twist and turn.

Ledger was very good.

slightly overrated imho

:rolleyes: ::rolleyes:

Ledger was outstanding, Eckhart too. Didn't rate Maggie as Rachel though, I thought Katie Holmes was better if a little more screamy.

Don't think it should have been a 12A as my viewing was kind of influenced by whimpering 8yr olds.

2J, You think the Tattooed Prisoner was important beyond his part in that scene?

All in all definitely a film I'd recommend to friends and one I'd watch again.

So it was pretty shit then? I thought as much

:rolleyes:

Just go an see it man. Take your lass, if she's stopped walking like John Wayne mind after the last time I spent some quality time with her. :rolleyes:

So it was pretty shit then? I thought as much

:rolleyes:

Just go an see it man. Take your lass, if she's stopped walking like John Wayne mind after the last time I spent some quality time with her. :rolleyes:

I will if you watch the/your bairns...then again

Edited by Wacky Jnr