Teachers you thought were cunts

Guest Stevie

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You went to school in Blyth, I'd imagine the bottom set was hotly contested. 

The Hell I did! You take that back.

I went to highschool in Seaton Delaval; the crucible of learning for the North East.

Not many of our teachers were cunts, but the kids were.

My form class got a newly qualified teacher in first year seniors, we sensed her weakness and she had quit teaching before the end of the school year. A group of six of us had to do our registration and sex ed etc. with the head of year in the school hall after that, he was a bit of a prick but he got blinded in one eye playing cricket in PE in year 10 so swings and roundabouts.

5 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

FYP

H'yah, a canny few of uz manij...maneg... mannagh... went to Univorsetee.

• Haha 1

I could never get away with the teachers who were arseholes then went on like they were your best mate when you were in 6th form or had left the school. Feel a bit bad naming names as they're probably all brown bread given what a fossil I am

2 hours ago, strawb said:

Not many of our teachers were cunts, but the kids were.

My form class got a newly qualified teacher in first year seniors, we sensed her weakness and she had quit teaching before the end of the school year. A group of six of us had to do our registration and sex ed etc. with the head of year in the school hall after that, he was a bit of a prick but he got blinded in one eye playing cricket in PE in year 10 so swings and roundabouts.

:lol: There was one teacher in our year who got all sorts of abuse. Kids mashing grapes into the carpet, kicking tables into a fan that was in the corner, that sort of thing. Nothing tops them stapling her sandwich to the ceiling when she left the room though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1