I know 4 players we are after

THE_KEVOLUTION

said i was english but lived in serbia for 23 years are you blind or just ignorant

I'm just massively confused as to how you could get by in Serbia for 23 years. I'd be very surprised if you took time to learn the language considering you can't even speak English.

ja moći govoriti oba lanuages ja sličan određeni član put tvoj neznanje je bila dokazan

(i can speak both lanuages i like the way your ignorance has been proved) that is the serbian latin translation for you, the lanuage of serbia

Bilo ko moći korist izravan prevod položaj nijedan preskočiti to te trgovac :D

sorry you are not speaking basic serbian you are probably using a cheap translation device or you are retarded( i believe the latter)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

said i was english but lived in serbia for 23 years are you blind or just ignorant

I'm just massively confused as to how you could get by in Serbia for 23 years. I'd be very surprised if you took time to learn the language considering you can't even speak English.

ja moći govoriti oba lanuages ja sličan određeni član put tvoj neznanje je bila dokazan

(i can speak both lanuages i like the way your ignorance has been proved) that is the serbian latin translation for you, the lanuage of serbia

Bilo ko moći korist izravan prevod položaj nijedan preskočiti to te trgovac :lol:

sorry you are not speaking basic serbian you are probably using a cheap translation device or you are retarded( i believe the latter)

Whatever you say ''Simon Smith'', from ''Serbia'' who lives in the ''North East.'' It's quite funny how you brought up the 'Latin' aspect of the Serbian language. That didn't really seem necessary. However it is what comes up on the only Translation site going...:D

:D

You're a bad lier.

i am speaking to steve at golf tomorrow and i will see what is happening soon but if this is what all newcstle fans are like i can see wy we get very bad press

I hear fictional Newcastle fans get the worst press.

I all know you will find it hard to believe me as it is my first post but we are after 4 players i am certain of, i am on good tterms with Steve Hayward and just before Mort left he told me 4 possible targets that Keegan had identified, speaking to him yesterday he told me, talks with micheal dawson are at an advanced stage proviing he can find a suitable placeto live he will join yet Totenham are not exactly happy with the fee that is close to being agreed, our biggest coup this season is samuel Eto'o who is understood to want to move to England however would prefer a move London but told me all hope had not been given up, we have also had a fee agreed with wolves for Slyvan ebanks blake and Dennis wise and Adrian Heath were sent on a scouting mission this weekend to look at the peterborough winger Alfie potter, He did'nt say much about players leaving or give any exact figures of money for the players involved but did say galatasary and fenerbache are both highly interested in martins and he would like to go for the championsleague football, he also said Barton will be staying despite media specultion but the biggest dissapointment of all is that we are not after aimer and only 1 of the names quoted in the media so far is accurate but the rest are rubbish, he would not tell me who this is as it is being kept "confidential" as Keegan want's to surprise the fans. You may not believe me but anymore info i am told i will post thanks guys

If you put the odd paragraph in there I might actually read it.

Look at this 14 guests viewing, he's clearly posted I'll wind the geordies up on another board, fuck off you bind dipping/boring brummie/yid/cockney/manc/yank/jock//yorkshire cunts.

Just spat me dinner out. :D

I all know you will find it hard to believe me as it is my first post but we are after 4 players i am certain of, i am on good tterms with Steve Hayward and just before Mort left he told me 4 possible targets that Keegan had identified, speaking to him yesterday he told me, talks with micheal dawson are at an advanced stage proviing he can find a suitable placeto live he will join yet Totenham are not exactly happy with the fee that is close to being agreed, our biggest coup this season is samuel Eto'o who is understood to want to move to England however would prefer a move London but told me all hope had not been given up, we have also had a fee agreed with wolves for Slyvan ebanks blake and Dennis wise and Adrian Heath were sent on a scouting mission this weekend to look at the peterborough winger Alfie potter, He did'nt say much about players leaving or give any exact figures of money for the players involved but did say galatasary and fenerbache are both highly interested in martins and he would like to go for the championsleague football, he also said Barton will be staying despite media specultion but the biggest dissapointment of all is that we are not after aimer and only 1 of the names quoted in the media so far is accurate but the rest are rubbish, he would not tell me who this is as it is being kept "confidential" as Keegan want's to surprise the fans. You may not believe me but anymore info i am told i will post thanks guys

We approached Dawson a month ago and he said he wanted to stay at Spurs. What changed?

You only mention Eto'o cause Levy in his delusion approached Barca and has been frightened off at Eto'o supposed wage demands. Eto'o wants to leave La Liga mainly due to the racism.

You might as well have gone the whole hog and told us KK's suprise is Mario Gomez. :D

Some of the responses in this thread have me laughing fit to split. I can barely type straight! :D:lol::D

The "circle one" Stevie response is by far the best thing I've seen on this board. You should just copy that Stevie lad and paste it into all your posts :blush:

As for the OP, get to shit you absolute mentalist.

Bad Aids.

Owen to work for 25k/week.

Hey, I'm only following the shit first posted :D

A marked improvement on what you normally post though. :lol:

Are we allowed to cuss on this forum? If so, FUCK OFF KEVOLUTION!!!