SKY SPORTS POLL

Douggy B

Tbh, I quite like Kuyt but I'd put him in a similar bracket.

Every team should have a Kuyt. Think of him as a Joey Jones type of player, no great skill but gives his all and more for the team, is supremely loyal and fulfilled his role on the right superbly well in the second half of the season.

Even does a bit of tapping up for you on the side.

Please elucidate.

I would love to play with Keano story in the press today. Fucking carthorse.

Doesn't look as though he needs any encouragement.

keaneqx3.png

Well done, you've turned his head. Enjoy the bottled tackles / headers, the blaming of team mates whe he is at fault, the roller coaster form, the strops when subbed and the step overs and flicks that never come off.

Keane joining Liverpool wont benefit either of us.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every team should have a Kuyt. Think of him as a Joey Jones type of player, no great skill but gives his all and more for the team, is supremely loyal and fulfilled his role on the right superbly well in the second half of the season.

Please elucidate.

keaneqx3.png

Well done, you've turned his head. Enjoy the bottled tackles / headers, the blaming of team mates whe he is at fault, the roller coaster form, the strops when subbed and the step overs and flicks that never come off.

I don't care whether we get him or not Danny, although I do like him as a player.

One things for sure, if he doesn't pull his weight Rafa will ship him, he wastes no time when a player he's bought doesn't work out.

I doubt he'll throw strops, no offence meant but he'll be a small cog in a big wheel. He'll either grab the chance with all he's got or he'll be gone.

Torres you should take note btw at Redshadow and some of his posts.

I'm fairly sure Redshadow actually supports the club, rather inexplicably wearing it as some form of penis extension (as Torres seems to try to do). ;)

I'm fairly sure Redshadow actually supports the club, rather inexplicably wearing it as some form of penis extension (as Torres seems to try to do). :razz:

Never thought of it like that, although I did fall in love with it at an early age and have never fell out of love with it, so you may be right. ;)

I'm fairly sure Redshadow actually supports the club, rather inexplicably wearing it as some form of penis extension (as Torres seems to try to do). :razz:

Redshadow knows his stuff. ;)

I'm fairly sure Redshadow actually supports the club, rather inexplicably wearing it as some form of penis extension (as Torres seems to try to do). :lol:

Never thought of it like that, although I did fall in love with it at an early age and have never fell out of love with it, so you may be right. :razz:

Bah, it should read:

I'm fairly sure Redshadow actually supports the club, rather than inexplicably wearing it as some form of penis extension (as Torres seems to try to do). :blush:

;)

Benitez is on his way man, you still think he's some kind of Liverpool legend but he's been just another makeweight who has given you years of - dare I say it? - top 4 mediocrity. Now, I don't want to give you the idea that I'm saying top 4 is somehow bad, because we'd jump at the chance, but given Liverpool's history and relative state as compares to other clubs, they should be doing more than settling for 4th.

Keegan has mounted more serious title challenges than Benitez. I don't think he has it in him and I don't think he'll see out the year. Poor selection, bringing in weak players, a general reliance on one or two key players rather than a squad such as Man U/Chelsea/Arsenal have, all weaknesses that keep him and you from challenging for the title.

Quite possibly the daftest rubbish I've read in ages. Congrats! :razz:

Do you care to actually try to counter anything I posted? I've noticed that to be one of your critical failings. You disagree with any criticism but you can never say why.

Simple. Because it`s rubbish. Why would anybody counter such trash.

Can you give any definitive evidence that:

Benitez has mounted a serious title challenge;

Liverpool shouldn't be pushing for higher than 4th;

Liverpool don't rely on one or two key players (Gerrard, Torres) while the others are perhaps not title quality?

I'm afraid "it`s rubbish" isn't a defence. Silence gives consent. If you can't answer the allegations, I guess you think they're true after all?

'Silence gives consent ' is the kind of logic one would expect a child abuser to use; it in no way validates your point.

Team always rely on key players ... hardly rocket science. Rafa has taken us to 3 CL semi finals in 4 years, has assembled a good strong squad with lots of quality despite taking over the shambles Houllier left behind (with modest financial support). It needs a little tweeking and one or two additions (keane and Barry) and we're off.

You've made a fool of yourself.

It finally got you to give some semblance of an answer. And looking like a fool in your eyes can only be a positive thing, trust me.

So, you didn't answer either of the first two, and for the third question I was hoping you might compare your squad to, let's say Man U or Chelsea and explain to me how Liverpool measures up comparatively.

4 years later you're still no closer to the title. I'd say you've taken a backwards step. Is this the Liverpool you envision - a team who does well in cup competitions and can't handle the long haul of a title challenge?

You're totally irrational. The club in general has made great progress under Rafa. Would you sack a manager that has generated so much revenue and reached 3 CL semi finals in 4 years, has worked wonders with the youth system and is still quite young. You look like a fool to anybody who knows their arse from their elbow.

So, like I said, the club hasn't progressed domestically at all. "So much revenue" may be great for the owners but I look at Liverpool and think they could be doing so much more. And Benitez is holding you back. Don't worry though, he won't be around much longer.

I'm not worried because he'll be around for a long long time. We are making good progress and there is no one around who I'd rather have in his place. You'd love to have him as your manager though instead of the string of clueless muppets you've had ... that I'm certain of. ;)

I'm not worried because he'll be around for a long long time. We are making good progress and there is no one around who I'd rather have in his place. You'd love to have him as your manager though instead of the string of clueless muppets you've had ... that I'm certain of. ;)

Bobby Robson is a clueless muppet? :razz:

Please elucidate.

keaneqx3.png

I don't care whether we get him or not Danny, although I do like him as a player.

One things for sure, if he doesn't pull his weight Rafa will ship him, he wastes no time when a player he's bought doesn't work out.

I doubt he'll throw strops, no offence meant but he'll be a small cog in a big wheel. He'll either grab the chance with all he's got or he'll be gone.

Along with 20mil. Lets face it you haven't exactly got that to burn at the moment.

I think I speak for everyone when I say this is absolutely fascinating stuff from you two.

Of course you could have gone down the other route and not bothered reading it.

I think I speak for everyone when I say this is absolutely fascinating stuff from you two.

There's more than 2 involved ... you are well capable of 'facinating stuff' yourself it has to be said.

I wouldn't have known what I was missing then though.

There's more than 2 involved ... you are well capable of 'facinating stuff' yourself it has to be said.

Isn't it funny then how you both knew exactly who I was on about?

Easy ... you're too bias to critical of your own crowd no matter how idiotic they become.

Easy ... you're too bias to critical of your own crowd no matter how idiotic they become.

In English please.

Ironymeter.jpg

And you could fuck off and do it on a Spurs or Liverpool forum.

I'm fairly sure Redshadow actually supports the club, rather inexplicably wearing it as some form of penis extension (as Torres seems to try to do). :blush:

Never thought of it like that, although I did fall in love with it at an early age and have never fell out of love with it, so you may be right. :lol:

Bah, it should read:

I'm fairly sure Redshadow actually supports the club, rather than inexplicably wearing it as some form of penis extension (as Torres seems to try to do). :)

;)

No probs Fop, I was enjoying having a penis extension, now you've reduced it back down to size. :razz:

Park Life - You always seem interested in clubs scouting systems and things like that, so thought you might be interested in this interview with our chief scout, it's quite in depth, and how I imagine most scouting systems work, with just a few differences to suit different clubs and their needs.

Eduardo Macia

Park Life - You always seem interested in clubs scouting systems and things like that, so thought you might be interested in this interview with our chief scout, it's quite in depth, and how I imagine most scouting systems work, with just a few differences to suit different clubs and their needs.

Eduardo Macia

Cheers mate. Very good read and looks like a very solid system. Interesting too how high the importance is on not just watching the player but analysing whether he will settle (wife, girlfriend etc). If we can build up a system half as good as that I'd be happy.