The Match

Mark

You know that pink hat harvey had?

Anyone know where I can get it from?

42064[/snapback]

I've got a couple of pink hats if you want a lend?

:lol:

:huh:

You know that pink hat harvey had?

Anyone know where I can get it from?

42064[/snapback]

Get yourself down the local swimming baths.... I'm sure they'll have a rubber version that they'll flog to you - might not fit mind... :lol:

Has this thing started then?  Is it actually any good?

42113[/snapback]

Started last night....

I flicked over to into only to see that poncy bastard from Consett who won Big Brother ("always been my dream to play in front of 52,000 Geordies")...

S'pose they had to get him to do something...

Is it just me or are a lot of them the ones who took part last year? Also heard that Gazza will be on the 'ex-pros' team again. If they're gonna do this every year, they might as well have a different bunch each time. Mind you, if Ralf Little plays as well as he did last year, I'd have him signed up in an instant - quality left back!

As long as Gazza doesn't have to score in an open net from the half way line at half-time he'll be alright. How embarrassing was that last year?

As long as Gazza doesn't have to score in an open net from the half way line at half-time he'll be alright. How embarrassing was that last year?

42129[/snapback]

3 shots and he couldnt manage it. Five Bellies was on the line to toe bung the last shot in.

Awful to see after years of hero worshipping the man.

Also, fucking cringeworthy when he went through that spiel about wanting to score in front of the Gallowgate End and that lass (cant remember who it was now) agreeing with him while clearly not having a clue what that meant as she then turned him in the direction of the Leazes to take his shot. jwtbqfh!

42129[/snapback]

3 shots and he couldnt manage it. Five Bellies was on the line to toe bung the last shot in.

Also, fucking cringeworthy when he went through that spiel about wanting to score in front of the Gallowgate End and that lass (cant remember who it was now) agreeing with him while clearly not having a clue what that meant as she then turned him in the direction of the Leazes to take his shot. jwtbqfh!

42133[/snapback]

Jayne Middlemiss wasn't it??

A geordie lass who didn't know where the Gallowgate end is no less....

Mind you Samuel, that's fucking rich coming from you - where's Gateshead again? :lol:

42129[/snapback]

42133[/snapback]

Mind you Samuel, that's fucking rich coming from you - where's Gateshead again? :lol:

42152[/snapback]

Shut it, you turd!

I was flustered because Cath was making jokes about shoe-bombers so I thought I'd try to steer the conversation off in another direction with a deliberate geographical faux-pas. :huh:

42129[/snapback]

42133[/snapback]

42152[/snapback]

Jayne Middlemiss is from Bedlington I believe, but her accent isn't quite right(certainly nowt like a Northumberland accent). I've always thought she was putting it on, probably one of those dreadful middle class types :huh:

42129[/snapback]

42133[/snapback]

42152[/snapback]

Shut it, you turd!

I was flustered because Cath was making jokes about shoe-bombers so I thought I'd try to steer the conversation off in another direction with a deliberate geographical faux-pas. :D

42159[/snapback]

Sure you did! :huh:

(Can I have me hook back please? :nufc:)

I like this program, only thing that spoils it for me is the guy along side Zoe Ball who presents it, what a tit :huh:

Anyhow, i think there are 5 taking part again from last years celebs team. Harvey, Ralph Little, Darren Campbell, Ben Thatcher (think thats his name) and the older ginner haired actor guy.

Had to laugh at Big Al, Bowyer and Dyer all giving their predictions!

I think tomorrows night show has highlights of Newcastle v Celebs :lol: (well thats what they said, i find it rather worrying tbh)

I like this program, only thing that spoils it for me is the guy along side Zoe Ball who presents it, what a tit  :huh:

Anyhow, i think there are 5 taking part again from last years celebs team. Harvey, Ralph Little, Darren Campbell, Ben Thatcher (think thats his name) and the older ginner haired actor guy.

I think tomorrows night show has highlights of Newcastle v Celebs  :lol: (well thats what they said, i find it rather worrying tbh)

42598[/snapback]

Ben Shephard?

Jonathon Wilkes, Ben Shephard, Darren Campbell, Ralf Little and Harvey are the five I think.

Edited by Shearergol

Jayne Middlemiss is from Bedlington I believe, but her accent isn't quite right(certainly nowt like a Northumberland accent). I've always thought she was putting it on, probably one of those dreadful middle class types :huh:

42160[/snapback]

Phew! I thought it was just me who thought she put it on. As well as that tit who used (still??) to do the Big Brother talk-over 'Dey fiyve, and the howsemaytes....' :nufc:

Anyway, The Match! Didn't watch it, but someone told me Phil 'Cat' Tuffnel is playing in goal for the celebs. Surely not? :lol: His nickname comes from his liking of sleep, not his agility a la Peter Bonetti :D

Mind you, if Ralf Little plays as well as he did last year, I'd have him signed up in an instant - quality left back!

42128[/snapback]

Wasn't there a story last year that he was going to get a trial at Hartlepool?

42624[/snapback]

He did have a trial at Burnley IIRC.

I like this program, only thing that spoils it for me is the guy along side Zoe Ball who presents it, what a tit  :D

I think tomorrows night show has highlights of Newcastle v Celebs  :lol: (well thats what they said, i find it rather worrying tbh)

42598[/snapback]

Ben Shephard?

Jonathon Wilkes, Ben Shephard, Darren Campbell, Ralf Little and Harvey are the five I think.

42603[/snapback]

ah thats it Gol, now where did i get Ben Thatcher from? :huh:

Mind you, if Ralf Little plays as well as he did last year, I'd have him signed up in an instant - quality left back!

42128[/snapback]

Wasn't there a story last year that he was going to get a trial at Hartlepool?

42624[/snapback]

yeah i heard that, wouldnt mind Leroy signing him for Torquay! he's better than anythnig we've got! :lol:

Didnt realise Darren Campbell once had trials for Plymouth. And one of the new celebs, a goalie, used to play for Halifax, though not first team!! Might be better than Tuffers though!

I like this program, only thing that spoils it for me is the guy along side Zoe Ball who presents it, what a tit  :D

42598[/snapback]

Ben Shephard?

42603[/snapback]

ah thats it Gol, now where did i get Ben Thatcher from? :huh:

42710[/snapback]

Ben Thatcher is a footballer for Man City.

I like this program, only thing that spoils it for me is the guy along side Zoe Ball who presents it, what a tit  :nufc:

42598[/snapback]

Ben Shephard?

42603[/snapback]

ah thats it Gol, now where did i get Ben Thatcher from? :D

42710[/snapback]

Ben Thatcher is a footballer for Man City.

42713[/snapback]

thanks alex, i think i have dementia setting in :huh:

Did anyone see the documentary they did on Ralph Little when he went to have trials for his home town club Bury? It was done before the first Match and basically followed Ralph around as he tried to get his fitness back and then go for a days trial. He looked a good player, but Andy Preece was the then manager of Bury and he was a bit of a twat to him to be honest. He didn't even watch him in training and then just told him he wasn't good enough. Thought it was slightly unfair.

Did anyone see the documentary they did on Ralph Little when he went to have trials for his home town club Bury? It was done before the first Match and basically followed Ralph around as he tried to get his fitness back and then go for a days trial. He looked a good player, but Andy Preece was the then manager of Bury and he was a bit of a twat to him to be honest. He didn't even watch him in training and then just told him he wasn't good enough. Thought it was slightly unfair.

42738[/snapback]

Aye, he looked a quality player like as he did in the match. Doubt if he's got what it takes to make the grade like. Could probably play a very decent non-league standard though.