New Feature

Craig

You nerds better count yourself lucky I haven't tried any of these games yet.  Prepare to lose your titles sometime soon. :blush:

43277[/snapback]

I wouldn't bet on it Gemmill. There are some disturbingly high scores out there. Like AF getting 50 on Simon. 50 ffs !!!!

Plus I don't think there are any accounting games. ;)

43279[/snapback]

Probably wrote them down tbh.

43354[/snapback]

Agree tbh

43355[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

You can write things down too though can't you? ;):blush:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We now have a games arcade section on the board! Have a look at the bar near the top next to where you click for Help, Search, Members & Calendar. You should see a new option called Arcade - click on it and try it out ;)

If it proves successful & popular, I'll upload some different games (I've found a decent source). Pretty good little mod, you can have your own tournaments going and should you achieve a top score, it will be highlighted in your profile details against each post you make! :blush:

Any questions, just yell....

42663[/snapback]

Copycat! http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1072 ;)

You can write things down too though can't you?  ;)  ;)

43391[/snapback]

But that would be cheating, why would you bother?

43454[/snapback]

I didn't say I wrote it down.

I was insinuating that if that was the case, then anyone could get the high score.

You can write things down too though can't you?  ;)  :blush:

43391[/snapback]

But that would be cheating, why would you bother?

43454[/snapback]

I didn't say I wrote it down.

I was insinuating that if that was the case, then anyone could get the high score.

43491[/snapback]

So you didn't then? ;)

That's grand, just the way you said it made it sound like, anyone can do it so it's ok, as opposed to a simple "Feck off you wankers, I didn't do it, I'm taking my ball and going home and never coming back!"

In fairness to the bloke I got 21 with a shite memory and no system so it's certainly within the realms of possibility!

In fairness to the bloke I got 21 with a shite memory and no system so it's certainly within the realms of possibility!

43502[/snapback]

I used to same technique to get.. whatever I just got. Couldn't be arsed writing them all down tbh.

Title regained but i fear it won't last long

43070[/snapback]

And don't be trying to steal my Pac man title again or we'll be having words. :blush:

43275[/snapback]

;)

43567[/snapback]

Sod. ;)

Seriously, good score, an incredible leap from what you had before. I concede!

What level did you get to if you don't mind me asking? I reckon one of the bell levels?

Just looking at the top 10 posters thingy over the last couple of days, has this feature seriously slowed down the forum activity?

I suppose it'll probably be the in thing for a few days and them revert to normality, I hope anyway!

Just looking at the top 10 posters thingy over the last couple of days, has this feature seriously slowed down the forum activity?

I suppose it'll probably be the in thing for a few days and them revert to normality, I hope anyway!

43643[/snapback]

What we're missing is a conceited statement from AF and 15 pages of abuse.

Get to it AF.

43643[/snapback]

Get to it AF.

43650[/snapback]

;) Exactly

Any tips for Wedgie Toss?

43661[/snapback]

It's mainly luck I think. Aim for around 45 degrees and full power, You'll have to hit three trampolines to beat the top score, and they move around (so there won't always be a trampoline at 139 metres for example).

43661[/snapback]

It's mainly luck I think. Aim for around 45 degrees and full power, You'll have to hit three trampolines to beat the top score, and they move around (so there won't always be a trampoline at 139 metres for example).

43666[/snapback]

About as much skill as tossing a coin tbh. ;)

43643[/snapback]

Get to it AF.

43650[/snapback]

Damned if I do, damned if I don't...... ;);)

43661[/snapback]

43666[/snapback]

Nope, yer not wrang there. It turns into a fucking hole. ;)

43070[/snapback]

And don't be trying to steal my Pac man title again or we'll be having words. :blush:

43275[/snapback]

;)

43567[/snapback]

Sod. ;)

What level did you get to if you don't mind me asking? I reckon one of the bell levels?

43630[/snapback]

Think it was level 11 at least so its not impossible to beat it. Theres the pink fruit then the banana then the pear thats level i got upto. They become super fast and its about 3secs later before they return to normal after you eat one of them big yellow things which makes em turn to ghosts.

43070[/snapback]

43275[/snapback]

;)

43567[/snapback]

Sod. ;)

43630[/snapback]

Think it was level 11 at least so its not impossible to beat it. Theres the pink fruit then the banana then the pear thats level i got upto. They become super fast and its about 3secs later before they return to normal after you eat one of them big yellow things which makes em turn to ghosts.

43743[/snapback]

It's a canny faithful replica of the original as I stated earlier. The levels go like this iirc:

Cherry

Strawberry

2 x peach

2 x apple

2 x grape

2 x "thunderbird" (actually a Galaxian command ship)

2 x bell

9 x key

My record in the arcades was the 5th key, but then I had memorised patterns that cleared most the dots. Kind of cheating, but still hard because they were very complex and you needed to learn a few. At the 5th key level the monsters don't turn blue at all.

And before anyone calls me a nerd, this is a piece of arcade history, you phillistines!

Wow impressive stuff there Mr Renton i feel guilty about taking the title now ;)

I feel i can beat that score though ......care to tell me secret path ;)

Advice i can give to others don't leave eating the 4 big dots which turn them into ghosts too late.

Wow impressive stuff there Mr Renton i feel guilty about taking the title now  :blush:

I feel i can beat that score though ......care to tell me secret path  ;)

Advice i can give to others don't leave eating the 4 big dots which turn them into ghosts too late.

43750[/snapback]

I can't share the patterns, because unfortunately its not a direct emulation - if it was, the title would be mine. ;)

I might check this game out again on Mame or something. I love 80's games. The way you can just pick up and play them for a few minutes, and the Shear addictive quality of some of the better ones.

It's funny. The graphics on new games would have been unimaginable when I was a kid, but it hasn't made them that much more fun. I can't work out why.

I know what you mean, maybe it's just because we aren't kids anymore ;)

43759[/snapback]

I was trying to avoid that horrible conclusion, you bastid! ;)

I'm not even good at the old games any more - I think my reactions are going. :blush::blush: