Newcastle United 2-2 PSV

Ketsbaia

Guest Stevie
Coming from a club who's fans class themselves as bigger than Man Utd. You yank nobhead.

We class ourselves as more successful, which we are. Fact. You racist piece of shit.

Americans aren't a race are they?

Mongrel race, I'd rather be Turk.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So everybody is racist and delusional?

Jeez, people even call Manchester United delusional and hell if Liverpool can win the Champions League with a bad Liverpool side are they still delusional?

Fuck me I'm confused. (or delusional)

What is a big club? Are we? Are Renford Rejects?

Will Tottenham win the treble next season?

:(

Coming from a club who's fans class themselves as bigger than Man Utd. You yank nobhead.

We class ourselves as more successful, which we are. Fact. You racist piece of shit.

Nice.

Nice.

promolouisvw6.jpg

Nice.

promolouisvw6.jpg

:icon_lol:

Of course not. But that is not the reason I called that scumbag what I did. His attitude to Jews and black people is no different as his posts prove.

Given your inferiority complex I'm sure you would ... doubt a proud people like the Turks would want you though.

Guest Stevie

Of course not. But that is not the reason I called that scumbag what I did. His attitude to Jews and black people is no different as his posts prove.

When have I attacked Jews and Black people??? You fucking mong. I've got fuck all against four be's for starters, a bit of light hearted banter regarding Spurs and Judaism is hardly what you could call racist.

When have I attacked Jews and Black people??? You fucking mong. I've got fuck all against four be's for starters, a bit of light hearted banter regarding Spurs and Judaism is hardly what you could call racist.

four be's? This should be good.

Jeez, people even call Manchester United delusional and hell if Liverpool can win the Champions League with a bad Liverpool side are they still delusional?

Has to be the most sensible post in this thread.

Why does the Ian Paisley idiot bang on and on about attendances? What the fuck have they got to do with anything? No-one compares to Manure in that department, even when they went down, but what does it matter anyway?

In the city of Liverpool around 75,000 people watch Premiership football every fortnight. In Manchester it.s around 115,000, am I supposed to feel my football support is somehow inferior because they have far more going to the match? What is it, I just don't get the attendance bragfests or arguements, what am I missing?

Why does the Ian Paisley idiot bang on and on about attendances? What the fuck have they got to do with anything? No-one compares to Manure in that department, even when they went down, but what does it matter anyway?

In the city of Liverpool around 75,000 people watch Premiership football every fortnight. In Manchester it.s around 115,000, am I supposed to feel my football support is somehow inferior because they have far more going to the match? What is it, I just don't get the attendance bragfests or arguements, what am I missing?

tbf torres danny and stevie are pretty much as bad as each other

they're sort of the equivalent of each other as far as fans of their respective clubs go

Guest Stevie

It started with Danny B abusing 14,000 people going to a glorified training session to see no strikers.

Guest Stevie

they're sort of the equivalent of each other as far as fans of their respective clubs go

I'd say you're more similar to them than me.

1 Out of towner - check

2 None season ticket holder - check

3 Been to less than 100 games - check

4 Dubious reasons for supporting the club - check

To be honest Spurs fans are renowned for having delusions of grandeur too.

I would say it's Spurs, Newcastle and Everton top that league ... you guys aren't bitter though and have a more than reasonable claim to being a big club.

Hilarious coming from you.

Oh here we go ... you're going to tell me that I'm plastic, bitter and that Liverpool is a small club compared to you lot ... go on, I dare you! :(:icon_lol:

Where have ever said that before? Good luck with that one. You do come across as as plastic as they come though. I've mentioned that before.

You're a big club but you do have deluded fans and you're one of them. The amount of Liverpool fans who think they've got some divine right to win the league is canny high. You've got more chance than us. Which is why a little kid like you hangs about here instead of a Man Utd board.

Manu boards ban most LFC fans after one post ... because they know when it really comes down to it we are more successful. I hang around here simply because I though it might be interesting to see what goes on at another club, and I kinda like you lot despite your obvious shortcomings. the kid/plastic jibes are off the mark and a bit lame thh ... but if that's the best you can do, keep it up! :icon_lol:

1 Out of towner - check

Woah there fella. Dont lump me in with the plastics.

Manu boards ban most LFC fans after one post ... because they know when it really comes down to it we are more successful. I hang around here simply because I though it might be interesting to see what goes on at another club, and I kinda like you lot despite your obvious shortcomings. the kid/plastic jibes are off the mark and a bit lame thh ... but if that's the best you can do, keep it up! :(

Bans probably come more from that sort of chip on your shoulder attitude.

Guest Stevie

1 Out of towner - check

I don't think White Hart Lane is in Surrey mate :(

You are a racist pig. No place in football for your kind. Scum.

1 Out of towner - check

McMahon is obviously wasting his time, it's all about money dear boy and Andrews money, in whatever form, is as important as yours or anyone elses.

Manu boards ban most LFC fans after one post ... because they know when it really comes down to it we are more successful. I hang around here simply because I though it might be interesting to see what goes on at another club, and I kinda like you lot despite your obvious shortcomings. the kid/plastic jibes are off the mark and a bit lame thh ... but if that's the best you can do, keep it up! :razz:

Bans probably come more from that sort of chip on your shoulder attitude.

That 18-5 thing doesn't go down well either. :(:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

1 Out of towner - check

I don't think White Hart Lane is in Surrey mate :(

Cheeky, surrey's pure chavski mate.

1 Out of towner - check

McMahon is obviously wasting his time, it's all about money dear boy and Andrews money, in whatever form, is as important as yours or anyone elses.

tbh I only support newcastle cause of all the trophies we win and, of course, the bragging rights I get over other prem teams fans

no...wait...sorry nevermind