The Olympics

AbsolutKazakh

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another gold and silver guarenteed in the cycling and a possibility of another gold and it's at least a silver.

B)

Plus I loved that report suggesting that if the UK beats Australia in medals then support for removing the Queen as their head of state will rocket.

Humanity is great. :icon_lol:

Shame comedy isn't an Olympic sport. More pure gold there.

Another gold and silver guarenteed in the cycling and a possibility of another gold and it's at least a silver.

B)

Plus I loved that report suggesting that if the UK beats Australia in medals then support for removing the Queen as their head of state will rocket.

Humanity is great. :icon_lol:

Shame comedy isn't an Olympic sport. More pure gold there.

Now don't be bitter. :icon_lol:

That Scouse lad you need subtitles for did well in the super-heavyweight boxing too. I know his opponent retired but he was looking good in any case. Another Bronze at least.

B) Did anyone see that Charver boxer from Sunderland loved listening to harcore house music "and that".

That Scouse lad you need subtitles for did well in the super-heavyweight boxing too. I know his opponent retired but he was looking good in any case. Another Bronze at least.

B) Did anyone see that Charver boxer from Sunderland loved listening to harcore house music "and that".

Has a burger van outside the SoL apparently. :icon_lol:

Awesome by Pendleton there btw. Another gold in the bag.

Silver for Germaine Mason in the high jump. Didn't see that one coming!

Fantastic shock result that.

The jumps can be good for that kind of thing, the women's long jump is wide open after Gomes fucked up qualification. You can't exactly showboat Bolt-style in events like that. B)

Has a burger van outside the SoL apparently. :icon_lol:

Awesome by Pendleton there btw. Another gold in the bag.

:icon_lol: Can't say I'm surprised he made the Romany-gypsy look posh.

Aye well done to Pendleton, Hoy and co.

Just watching the lovely Isinbayeva get her gold medal on Eurosport. Oh for a national anthem as stirring as the Russians'.

I recommend the theme to Magic Roundabout with some Gregorian chanting on loop forever B)

Here we go.

Silver at best I'd have thought. Fingers crossed though.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA :icon_lol:

Someone tell her she's won man B)

Time to absolute perfection. Spot on tactics.