By the way agent Fox I hope that was tongue in cheek

Edited by bobbyshinton

yes it was tongue in cheek

:-)

relax man

Coloccini will be sorted soon

If Villa want to pay 9Million for him that's a good bit of business

I agree with the owen bit

I got a feeling we will get Tiago - based on the quality of our squad compared to theirs

yes it was tongue in cheek

:-)

relax man

Coloccini will be sorted soon

If Villa want to pay 9Million for him that's a good bit of business

I agree with the owen bit

I got a feeling we will get Tiago - based on the quality of our squad compared to theirs

There was a post a while back are people keeping it in are they waiting to pop?

This is me popping.

Next we will hear "we have to wait to next season for the team to show its potential"

I fucking hate them

and I forgot to mention Barton pleading guilty for fuck sake get rid.

On a more serious note, apart from the massive overreaction, since when has the Chronicle had a clue what was going on?

I know Mr A. But

If the club had signed the curly one surely they would have said so, in any media.

If there was no problems with the pony tailed one surely they would have refuted the stories.

Surely with the preperation and Keegan's confirmation that Oba was indeed away, we cannot expect any kind of performance from the lad.

How can we expect Owen to even play never mind contribute against man u with no match practice, after several illnisses and injuries. The club have confirmed his problems.

There is no disputing that Barton has pleaded guilty to his charge, at best he has missed pre season training at worst he faces a lentghy ban. This information is not a figmant of the Chronicles imagination.

Officially we have signed one Liverpool reserve, one illeligible player, one french youngen of little experience.

The tickets are not out yet, jesus it is 2 days from the season start.

On a more serious note, apart from the massive overreaction, since when has the Chronicle had a clue what was going on?

I know Mr A. But

If the club had signed the curly one surely they would have said so, in any media.

If there was no problems with the pony tailed one surely they would have refuted the stories.

Surely with the preperation and Keegan's confirmation that Oba was indeed away, we cannot expect any kind of performance from the lad.

How can we expect Owen to even play never mind contribute against man u with no match practice, after several illnisses and injuries. The club have confirmed his problems.

There is no disputing that Barton has pleaded guilty to his charge, at best he has missed pre season training at worst he faces a lentghy ban. This information is not a figmant of the Chronicles imagination.

Officially we have signed one Liverpool reserve, one illeligible player, one french youngen of little experience.

You can only really blame the club hierarchy for the last one imo. Calm doon man, I honestly reckon we're going to be alright this season. The Old Trafford game's normally a write-off anyway. I can't believe how pessimistic people are though. Rewind 14 or 15 months.

I know Mr A. But

As far as I'm aware that's not official either yet.

I know Mr A. But

You can only really blame the club hierarchy for the last one imo. Calm doon man, I honestly reckon we're going to be alright this season. The Old Trafford game's normally a write-off anyway. I can't believe how pessimistic people are though. Rewind 14 or 15 months.

Wound up more cos I just got a call from Ian at the ticket office. My application for two extra tickets in the 1892 bar area has been confirmed, a grand each (ish)

fuck fuck fuck