Shame

LeazesMag

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The one where Stevie lost it? Was quite amusing :lol:

understatement of the year. Disagree that Stevie "lost it" though. Bit of straight talking and a good slagging match is.....eeerrr.....damn, entertaining

Don't pretend you don't agree

understatement of the year. Disagree that Stevie "lost it" though. Bit of straight talking and a good slagging match is.....eeerrr.....damn, entertaining

Calling a woman the C word is losing it and going too far imo.

yes, I will agree with that, I forgot about that bit, but the rest wasn't.

It's like when you - yes you - disagree with me, you know I'm right but you just want to keep on disagreeing, don't you :lol:

yes, I will agree with that, I forgot about that bit, but the rest wasn't.

It's like when you - yes you - disagree with me, you know I'm right but you just want to keep on disagreeing, don't you :icon_lol:

:lol:

The irony of it is that according to my trustworthy ITK sources Stevie is actually the biggest geek the internet has ever seen. Apparently he also wears glasses, hasn't even hugged a girl before never mind have sex with one, by all accounts lives in Essex and has a Scouse accent despite being born to Sunderland-based parents.

Yep Stevie getting ANOTHER poster banned for his selfish actions was completely the right thing to do. Just like you are always right :lol:

nah, I'm sorry. I totally agree with whoever said "if the other poster loaned me the account/password and he's not bothered " then I fail to see why anybody else should be bothered

FWIW, I think that - apart from spamming, posting defamatory material, personal information about others, threats of violence or serious abuse [which could come under the same thing] then bannings ought to be based on whether the person on the receiving end actually complains about it.

Edited by LeazesMag

How does that make sense? :lol:

You are banned but we don't care if you use someone elses account as long as they don't mind. :lol:

Should banned drivers be allowed to drive their mates car aswell? :icon_lol:

How does that make sense? :lol:

You are banned but we don't care if you use someone elses account as long as they don't mind. :lol:

Should banned drivers be allowed to drive their mates car aswell? :icon_lol:

On the contrary, the person is responsible for what the other person says, and knows this. Don't see why he should be banned though. Personally I wouldn't let anybody else use my account for any reason, but we are all different.

WTF has driving a car got to do with a message board ?

FWIW, I think that - apart from spamming, posting defamatory material, personal information about others, threats of violence or serious abuse [which could come under the same thing] then bannings ought to be based on whether the person on the receiving end actually complains about it.

I agree with this point actually. I would like LeazesMag/NE5 banned from both forums for seriously abusing my eyes and mind with his posts.

Point is if you are banned you are banned. You can't expect him to be able to use someone elses account and nothing to happen. What would the point of banning someone be?

lots of people have admitted they have multiple log ins, its exactly the same thing.

This whole issue of banning, is over the top anyway. There's nowt wrong with enforcing rules, whatever they are or whatever your particular quirk. But most people banned permanently just haven't done enough to warrant it and the glee that sometimes accompanies them [see the banned part of the board] is very childish. I get the feeling that a lot of it is really down to just being power mad in some cases.

I find it funny as fuck when someone like Ozzie Mandiarse or thickmick for instance try to prove me wrong :lol: The laughs on them, I quite like running rings around them. Long term fans they certainly aren't. Some others who have half a brain actually realise its all just nothing but a laugh. Any post that me and a few others make that isn't pro-Ashley, is like attracting flies to dogshit, and anything said that is criticism of Ashley is absurdly construed to be pro-old board. At least I admit that I'm not interested in lots of thread topics. But politics at the club ? Yes, I'm certainly more than interested in that.

See, if I posted this on NO, I'd be half thinking I'd be banned, but over here it won't happen and its refreshing, and correct too.

Thats MY opinion anyway.

And guess what, its Friday and I'm going out for a few beers soon <<< shock, horror >>>

I agree with this point actually. I would like LeazesMag/NE5 banned from both forums for seriously abusing my eyes and mind with his posts.

that is the criteria employed on howaythetoon, and always will be while me and wacky run it, whether there are a few posters like now, or 20000

Why lock the most entertaining threads? If anything give them their own forum.

ie Stevie Kicks off. (Cert 18 Forum)

or

Rob W reminisces about the time he crossed the Rubicon and marched on Rome..

J69 on stalking famous footballers.

etc..

Edited by Park Life