Spurs in turmoil.

Park Life

they should easily beat Wigan and they have a decent chance of picking up points against Aston Villa.

Most would have said the same about Boro and Sunderland tbf

I for one can imagine Levy sticking by Ramos for 2 reasons.

1. The scandal Tottenham involved themselves in tapping him up in the first place (rendering Levy a hypocrite regarding transfers)

2. The shocking way they treated Jol can't be seen to happen two seasons in a row can it?

Why not? It happened here with us sacking Souness, Roeder & Allardyce within a 2 year period. By doing what he did to Jol (who'd single-handedly put them in the elevated position that they were in), Levy proved beyond doubt that he's fickle.

Ramos is anything but safe.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All a bit Shambolic at the moment fellas.

Oh and laughing at others misfortune isnt very nice.

Aye, we should know plenty about that really.

Having said that in other news Everton currently aren't ousting Liverpool for 4th. :)

Ramos is safe because the pay off would be astronomical. And before we go all weepy over the Frying dutchman, he did alright out of the whole affair financially.

Anyway, the thought of firing Ramos is ridiculously premature.

Ramos is safe because the pay off would be astronomical. And before we go all weepy over the Frying dutchman, he did alright out of the whole affair financially.

The same was said of Allardyce here... And look what happened to him?

If he doesn't turn it around quickly, he'll go because the fans will turn on the board if he stays. As for Jol doing alright out of it, perhaps he did financially but he was still shat on.... in much the same way SBR was at Newcastle.

You got where you were because of Jol - look what shitty mess he took on from Hoddle/Pleat (Santini wasn't in the job long enough to make an impact IMO) and look where you were towards the close of 2006/07

Gone by christmas???

*Runs off to check odds*

Next to go odds

Alan Curbishley 3.2

Mark Hughes 7.2

David Moyes 7.4

Harry Redknapp 8.2

Kevin Keegan 8.6

Paul Ince 9

Gary Megson 10

Rafael Benitez 13.5

Roy Hodgson 14

Steve Bruce 16.5

Tony Mowbray 16.5

Gareth Southgate 16.5

Juande Ramos 20

Arsene Wenger 20

Luiz Felipe Scolari 21

Tony Pulis 21

Phil Brown 34

Roy Keane 60

Sir Alex Ferguson 75

Martin O Neill 85

Must be plenty of wonger going on Moyes.

Guest Stevie

I think the thing with Tottenham is they are destined to be shit, it's difficult to quantify why, you can't just say they keep sacking the manager, they've had some shit gaffers, it's just their destiny, no matter how hard they try, the keep pushing success aside, they just can't break through. I think we'll be in the CL before them.

I think the thing with Tottenham is they are destined to be shit, it's difficult to quantify why, you can't just say they keep sacking the manager, they've had some shit gaffers, it's just their destiny, no matter how hard they try, the keep pushing success aside, they just can't break through. I think we'll be in the CL before them.

Did someone drop you on your head as baby?

Guest Stevie

I was on the phone to a company there, Believe by Cher came on as the hold music, and I was thinking of SPURS and reading this page at the same time.

The same was said of Allardyce here... And look what happened to him?

If he doesn't turn it around quickly, he'll go because the fans will turn on the board if he stays. As for Jol doing alright out of it, perhaps he did financially but he was still shat on.... in much the same way SBR was at Newcastle.

You got where you were because of Jol - look what shitty mess he took on from Hoddle/Pleat (Santini wasn't in the job long enough to make an impact IMO) and look where you were towards the close of 2006/07

You really have to know or have even a vague idea of what is going on behind the scenes.

Tottenham are a victim of hype basically. All the transfers they have made they have covered by selling and basically ripping clubs off. Sunderland gave them £24m + and Liverpool sent another £20m their way.

So there isn't financial stress. You can't imagine them getting a result against Chelsea and you can't see them putting in a decent performance against Villa.

It all depends on how things are behind the scenes - I mean the mackems* are convinced that we are on the decline in more ways than one but It doesn't make it true.

Tottenham's league cup victory may act as a bit of a curse, but Ramos should really be hoping that his midfield starts to gel because at the moment thats all Spurs have.

*I'll give you that one 2J :)

I was on the phone to a company there, Believe by Cher came on as the hold music, and I was thinking of SPURS and reading this page at the same time.

:)

Are you more obsessed by us than the mackems are by you?

does he go onto a spurs message board to try and gloat over their fans?

hmmm though not :)

Says the man who spends half his time on another team's message board.

Gloating? When was that?

I think looking at the whole fiasco, Spurs need someone in who will galvanise the side, buy some 'proper' players and get back to being tough on the pitch....... :P

An ex-player non the less? :)

Gloating? When was that?

he hasn't. Why, did you think I was referring to you? obsessed tbh

seriously though i dont anyone here is 'obsessed' with spurs but if fans of any other teams are gonna come onto this board acting the goat they are gonna be knocked down a peg, especially one following a little club like yours. Liverpool fans still have something over us for the time being so we cant say much there.

Gloating? When was that?

he hasn't. Why, did you think I was referring to you? obsessed tbh

seriously though i dont anyone here is 'obsessed' with spurs but if fans of any other teams are gonna come onto this board acting the goat they are gonna be knocked down a peg, especially one following a little club like yours. Liverpool fans still have something over us for the time being so we cant say much there.

ha ha ha no offence Zico but you have won 4 post war trophies. You aren't even close to us let alone Liverpool.

Guest Stevie

Gloating? When was that?

When you signed Modric, Woody, when you won the Carling Cup, the fact for the the first time in over a decade your turnover is higher than ours...should I continue??

It's the same as KingDawson and MartinJol on N/O more posts on a toon mb than there own, now I appreciate we are fascinating, but surely not more fascinating than speaking with your own supporters.

I think it's a great message board this now though, you have knowledgable posters, intelligent posters, emotional posters, realistic posters, dense posters, posters who always look like a cunt in any given situation bar none and end up contradicting themselves after a night pushing trollies round hospitals, opposition posters, and WUM posters. I can see why there's more attraction here come to think of it.

posters who always look like a cunt in any given situation bar none and end up contradicting themselves after a night pushing trollies round hospitals

:)

God you're an irritating fuckwit

they should easily beat Wigan and they have a decent chance of picking up points against Aston Villa.

Most would have said the same about Boro and Sunderland tbf

I for one can imagine Levy sticking by Ramos for 2 reasons.

1. The scandal Tottenham involved themselves in tapping him up in the first place (rendering Levy a hypocrite regarding transfers)

2. The shocking way they treated Jol can't be seen to happen two seasons in a row can it?

Why not? It happened here with us sacking Souness, Roeder & Allardyce within a 2 year period. By doing what he did to Jol (who'd single-handedly put them in the elevated position that they were in), Levy proved beyond doubt that he's fickle.

Ramos is anything but safe.

Entirely agree Craig, there are few easy games in the PL especially in the first third of the season when promoted and smaller teams still have a fit and fresh squad and the winter hasn't taken its toll.

The thing about Spurs is they still have a soft center and once a side gets into them they tend to fold. I wouldn't count Wigan as an easy game these days either.

Edited by Park Life

Gloating? When was that?

When you signed Modric, Woody, when you won the Carling Cup, the fact for the the first time in over a decade your turnover is higher than ours...should I continue??

It's the same as KingDawson and MartinJol on N/O more posts on a toon mb than there own, now I appreciate we are fascinating, but surely not more fascinating than speaking with your own supporters.

I think it's a great message board this now though, you have knowledgable posters, intelligent posters, emotional posters, realistic posters, dense posters, posters who always look like a cunt in any given situation bar none and end up contradicting themselves after a night pushing trollies round hospitals, opposition posters, and WUM posters. I can see why there's more attraction here come to think of it.

I can be as contradictory as the next one Rab but why are you so obsessed with what I was doing at 3 am? Don't you have a life of your own to live instead of worrying about others getting home late? Or is it that you only get your kicks from knowing who others are shagging or having a good time with? You sound like a lonely little fucker.

You missed out Ian Paisley type posters who think if they lie, make up and rant long enough someone will believe what they're saying is the truth.

You're right in respect of this board having a some good posters though, it's well worth a read I've discovered. It's just a pity your input is so abysmal much of the time, it often spoils a good thread. You should study your fellow posters, you never know, something just might rub off, I won't hold my breath though.