The Keegameeting

@yourservice

To be fair Guthrie was ace yesterday and looks like given a couple of seasons he could become a cracking CM for us in the vein of Barry or Gerarrd

Guthrie for England!! :nufc:

Anyway, still no word of this Keegameeting then?? :) Must be well into the second packet of chocolate HobNobs by now.

Wise has had a major attack of little blerk syndrome after Keegan made a comment about how Poyet was the brains behind his time at Leeds. He's took them all hostage in the conference suite of the Malmaison and he's threatening to "facking shiv" anyone who tries to leave. Llambias tried to make a dash for it but Vetere and Jiminez caught and bumraped him.

Maybe :P

:nufc::nufc:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair Guthrie was ace yesterday and looks like given a couple of seasons he could become a cracking CM for us in the vein of Barry or Gerarrd

Guthrie for England!! :nufc:

Anyway, still no word of this Keegameeting then?? :) Must be well into the second packet of chocolate HobNobs by now.

Wise has had a major attack of little blerk syndrome after Keegan made a comment about how Poyet was the brains behind his time at Leeds. He's took them all hostage in the conference suite of the Malmaison and he's threatening to "facking shiv" anyone who tries to leave. Llambias tried to make a dash for it but Vetere and Jiminez caught and bumraped him.

Maybe :P

It'll be on U-Tube later.

Wisey has done Lammy for forgetting to sugar his tea apparently. Blood everywhere! :nufc:

Two words for you ant:

Fucking idiot - no that's not right.

oh yeah:

Rob Lee!

And in related news, I was watching Football Matters yesterday and Stan Collymore was one of the guests.

He claims he was recently talking to Wise about exactly what his role at Newcastle is and according to Collymore, Wise told him he is in charge of finding young talent for the club, not first team members.

Two words for you ant:

oh yeah:

Rob Lee!

And in related news, I was watching Football Matters yesterday and Stan Collymore was one of the guests.

He claims he was recently talking to Wise about exactly what his role at Newcastle is and according to Collymore, Wise told him he is in charge of finding young talent for the club, not first team members.

Thats been said since the day he came in by everyone at the club, its just everyone disregards it

Thats been said since the day he came in by everyone at the club, its just everyone disregards it

What that ant's a fucking idiot??? :lol:

I know but it was just interesting to hear someone in the media acknowledge what Wise's role actually is.

I hate Collymore for that 3-4 defeat but you have to hand it to the guy, he cuts through the hype and actually talk about what's really happening.

edited for shite grammar

Edited by sammynb

I don't understand you having a go at Guthrie tbh Ant the lads done nowt wrong and has been putting in good performances so far, yes I would like at least one more central midfielder brought in (a creative one) but I don't have a problem with Guthrie being a starter for us so long as he keeps playing to the standard he has been.

I don't understand you having a go at Guthrie tbh Ant the lads done nowt wrong and has been putting in good performances so far, yes I would like at least one more central midfielder brought in (a creative one) but I don't have a problem with Guthrie being a starter for us so long as he keeps playing to the standard he has been.

sammynb are you "special" in the negative sense of the word?

how many times

#1 have i said Guthrie has done fine, will prob develop well and be a good player for us?

i just dont think he is good enough to be starting yet for a club with aims like ours...ie top half of the table

and sammnb... #2 Rob Lee!?

that's the same Rob Lee who didn't join us till he was 25-26 your talking about?

....ya know when he wasn't really a "youngster" and had already got 300odd games under his belt for another club

way to make a point there genius

I'm special, obviously you're extremely ugly because you haven't been able to look in the mirror, hey ant.

You have slated Guthrie left, right and centre and if you're too stoopid to realise it just have a read of other's reactions to you.

Mind you you can't tell a decent striker, injuries aside.

Yes Rob Lee when he joined Newcastle was 26 but he was also a second division player, yes I know that's where the club was at that stage also and that is where the comparison lies. Ah but it doesn't suit your calling him shit and a reserve does it?

Now do us all a favour and shut the fuck up, tbs tbs.

We were div1 not premiership and he had just been relegated the previous year from what i remember

so what he was, was a massively experienced player who had played around 200-300 games in the same league situation as us

sorry when did i call him shit? wanna scroll back through the posts and make yourself look moronic yet again

he's a good young player that will develop and become better

thats it

he's not an experienced talented starting center midfielder for a top10+ top league club

See you don't even know! :lol:

It was 92/93, Rob Lee was part of a Charlton team that had just been promoted to the shiny new premier league, we were still second tier, what was then called Division 1.

The rest of your post is about as insightful as your lack of knowledge in general or even your memory for that manner.

Define shit if you don't think this is calling a player, shit?

He isn't good enough for me, he's good enough to get into our injury riddled aged god awful central midfield

he isn't good enough to get on for a vast majority of other clubs central mid

hes done alright, he works hard, he's not the standard who should be starting for us yet imo.

Make sure you know who the moron/gimp/fucking idiot is before you start calling others it.

Uh oh, what a shocker that the media are putting Keegan and Ashley's meeting and the Milner transfer request together and coming up with a massive fallout between the management and the owner...

Two words for you ant:

oh yeah:

Rob Lee!

Gutierrez was scouted by wise and his team according to Keegan.

I agree there. Guthrie has been really good for us and i believe he will prove his worth in the coming season.

Two words for you ant:

oh yeah:

Rob Lee!

" "?

Two words for you ant:

oh yeah:

Rob Lee!

" "?

Thats what i thought bout Jonas

He said it to the BBC / Sky after the Man U game.

Fair call, even Wise is smart enough to know Rob Lee was a great player :lol:

If Woody and Spidey are Wise signings then we've got nowt to worry about because he can spot a player.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the lot of them are now running a book to see who can wind the media up the most and contradict each other to piss them off.

I was only repeating what Collymore said on the telly re Wise.

edit: it still doesn't excuse ant's earlier comments.

Edited by sammynb

Two words for you ant:

oh yeah:

Rob Lee!

I'd think they'd be involved in first team players (be a waste of money to employ people twice for effectively the same job), just not with the final say, or necessarily the first say on who is looked at.

I think it should be keegan having the final say on the transfers, end of the day its his team and is all on his head

I think they leave a post-it on his desk or summit. :lol:

Do you think if he knew this was how the club worked he would of come back?

I think it should be keegan having the final say on the transfers, end of the day its his team and is all on his head

I think they leave a post-it on his desk or summit. :lol:

Do you think if he knew this was how the club worked he would of come back?

Tbf it was unfair that they use pink ones for a laugh. :)

See you don't even know! rolleyes.gif

It was 92/93, Rob Lee was part of a Charlton team that had just been promoted to the shiny new premier league, we were still second tier, what was then called Division 1.

Charlton were in division2 for the 90-91 season... but your saying promoted to the prem the following year eh? try again

premiership formed in 1992, charlton where not in it...or the following year or the year after that

Lee joined us in 1992

Charlton didn't get premiership promotion until 97-98 season when they beat the Mackems at peno's in the playoff final,

where the fuck you got your information from i don't know but i suggest next time asking someone who has a clue before you post such inane drivel

(and considering i was 10-12 around those years and my memory seems a damn sight better than yours i think i'm doing alright)

Ha ha ha, fucking hell you really are a bit special, yes I'll admit I got the Charlton promotion year wrong, my mistake, but hey unlike you, you worthless pimple on the arsecrack of life, I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong. Unlike you, I'm not going to flap my arms and run around like chicken fucking little.

You've proven how special you are, there really isn't much point in wasting bandwidth upon you anymore, tbs tbs.