Long Read but spot on

Redshadow

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good article raises a lot of good points.

My seat's been great since I moved to it though I swear a lot and no one seems too mind in fact most join in. I've seen loads hoyed out or told to sit down or calm down it's pathetic I always enjoy watching other peoples rants at the match and no doubt people enjoy a few of mine it's all part of it.

Is the point of view of the authorities that there is still a significant threat of violence from a minority at most games, if not controlled or 'sanitised'?

Might explain where all the stupid policies come from.

I'm sure that's what's behind it Chez. Nip it in the bud and all that

Is the point of view of the authorities that there is still a significant threat of violence from a minority at most games, if not controlled or 'sanitised'?

Might explain where all the stupid policies come from.

I'm sure that's what's behind it Chez. Nip it in the bud and all that

Daft considering the actual risk nowadays.

The game has become an entity ran by posh cunts, tailored for posh cunts. I think its should be compulsory to swear at the match, it's a game the evokes passions like no other.

There's nothing like becoming engrossed in a match, it happens now and then, where you forget people are around you and you're the only one there, the only one that can see a dirty foul 100 yards away, thinking your cries WILL influence the referee. The money men don't want that, they want people with money who were born with a silver spoon in their mouths. I think if there was many fans with a rugby supporter type profile, the £600,000 hoose at Darras Hall, the Barbour jacket, the Land Rover, the dead Pheasant on the back seat, the friend called Forbes, the brother in law called Henry, the wife called Agnes, the shares in ICI, the golf club membership type, the lifetime Conservatives voter, the holiday home in Tuscany owner.....they don't want me or the majority of people on this forum, they want posh cunts. Even MA deep down if he's running NUFC for pure profit wants this, as does Rupert Murdoch. These people are born in to sterile environments, and that's what they expect their social lives to be surrounded by.

That might be a bit extreme but that's why football is watered down today. Cunts who take being civilised to the extreme. Reading what HF said last week about the fatha who told him to sit down because his son couldn't see, why the fuck was he in singers corner? It's that type of cunt who has the power.

:lol:

Have to admit, that one got me too. :)

I wasn't thinking about Parky there you know, just to clear that up.

I'm more Scottish Moor grouse mate. :icon_lol:

The game has become an entity ran by posh cunts, tailored for posh cunts. I think its should be compulsory to swear at the match, it's a game the evokes passions like no other.

There's nothing like becoming engrossed in a match, it happens now and then, where you forget people are around you and you're the only one there, the only one that can see a dirty foul 100 yards away, thinking your cries WILL influence the referee. The money men don't want that, they want people with money who were born with a silver spoon in their mouths. I think if there was many fans with a rugby supporter type profile, the £600,000 hoose at Darras Hall, the Barbour jacket, the Land Rover, the dead Pheasant on the back seat, the friend called Forbes, the brother in law called Henry, the wife called Agnes, the shares in ICI, the golf club membership type, the lifetime Conservatives voter, the holiday home in Tuscany owner.....they don't want me or the majority of people on this forum, they want posh cunts. Even MA deep down if he's running NUFC for pure profit wants this, as does Rupert Murdoch. These people are born in to sterile environments, and that's what they expect their social lives to be surrounded by.

That might be a bit extreme but that's why football is watered down today. Cunts who take being civilised to the extreme. Reading what HF said last week about the fatha who told him to sit down because his son couldn't see, why the fuck was he in singers corner? It's that type of cunt who has the power.

Have to admit, that one got me too. :lol:

I was.

:)

Have to admit, that one got me too. :lol:

I'm more Scottish Moor grouse mate. :)

Hoots mon a pheasant plucker?

Newcastle had their lowest league attendance for nearly a decade at the weekend, with cash turnstiles in operation, entry for £10 if you bought a replica shirt and other such promotions, but still had thousands of empty seats

I would like to point out that this deal is for the Hull game and to qualify you will have to buy a £40 + replica shirt that we will probably only use once or twice just a couple of weeks after the change kit was released.

I would also like to point out it was the highest Premier league attendance of the weekend.

Newcastle had their lowest league attendance for nearly a decade at the weekend, with cash turnstiles in operation, entry for £10 if you bought a replica shirt and other such promotions, but still had thousands of empty seats

I would like to point out that this deal is for the Hull game and to qualify you will have to buy a £40 + replica shirt that we will probably only use once or twice just a couple of weeks after the change kit was released.

I would also like to point out it was the highest Premier league attendance of the weekend.

Both good points. Also, I reckon we've had similar crowds to that in the past that were portrayed as 50k+ based on tickets sold rather than people through the gate.

Both good points. Also, I reckon we've had similar crowds to that in the past that were portrayed as 50k+ based on tickets sold rather than people through the gate.

It's just how desperate people are to have a go at us sometimes man.

Like people can just casually spend £40 to get some kind of mega deal free ticket, which it's not.

It's basically spend £40 and save £10 on a match ticket, why not just buy the match ticket?

Like people can just casually spend £40 to get some kind of mega deal free ticket, which it's not.

It's basically spend £40 and save £10 on a match ticket, why not just buy the match ticket?

I think it was more to add weight to his article rather than having a dig Tom.

It pisses loads of people off no end the attendances we get and a lot of people have an agenda about it. I remember (think I've mentioned it on here before) when a tabloid - the Sun I think - made a big deal about us struggling to sell STs as we'd 'only' sold about 42,000 with a few weeks to go before the start of the season. Leeds meanwhile, who were flying high at the time had just had a positive spin put on a story in the same paper because they were reporting record ST sales in the region of 25,000 - 30,000.

I think it was more to add weight to his article rather than having a dig Tom.

I know but he didn't get his facts right did he?

Guest Stevie
BFITW

Why do you continue with that shit? :lol:

We're decent fans compared to the majority, and you can't even put an argument up that yours would ever begin to compare to ours, so why bother son? Half your match going support is women. 1-0

I think that there's a lot of reverse snobbery going on mind, just because I don't over-use the word cunt, spend my Fridays vomiting down the back of some Bigg Market slapper and hating them coloured fellas, I'm less of a football fan?

Scum isn't a by-word for passionate or committed. I'd love for 52,000 Geordies to sing till their lungs burst every home game, but I don't want to have that kind of passion paid for by obnoxious, aggressive, Cro-Magnon men slavvering their bile all through the game. Surely there's a balance to be had?

There's no doubt Stevie loves this club, but I don't think I could put up with his hateful diatribe for 2 hours every other Saturday. Does this make me less of a fan? Or a "posh cunt"? Or does it just mean I can love my club without trading reason for passion?

Guest Stevie
I think that there's a lot of reverse snobbery going on mind, just because I don't over-use the word cunt, spend my Fridays vomiting down the back of some Bigg Market slapper and hating them coloured fellas, I'm less of a football fan?

Scum isn't a by-word for passionate or committed. I'd love for 52,000 Geordies to sing till their lungs burst every home game, but I don't want to have that kind of passion paid for by obnoxious, aggressive, Cro-Magnon men slavvering their bile all through the game. Surely there's a balance to be had?

There's no doubt Stevie loves this club, but I don't think I could put up with his hateful diatribe for 2 hours every other Saturday. Does this make me less of a fan? Or a "posh cunt"? Or does it just mean I can love my club without trading reason for passion?

Pipe down eh? Your lack of awareness is incredible. Did it not occur to you that parts of what I said were said tongue in cheek? The scum bit? I reckon Bill Gates could devise a computer program which would provide more "human" responses than yours.

Edited by Stevie

Pipe down eh? Your lack of awareness is incredible. Did it not occur to you that parts of what I said were said tongue in cheek? The scum bit? I reckon Bill Gates could devise a computer program which would provide more "human" responses than yours.

What does that even mean? :lol:

don't know why it emboldened two bits, think my pc is on the fritz...

Edited by The Fish

Guest Stevie

What does that even mean? :lol:

don't know why it emboldened two bits, think my pc is on the fritz...

It means you're like a robot, like Kryton off Red Dwarf but without the personality. Automated messages on here.

To be fair Stevie your posts are more easily predicted, there'll be the word cunt, there'll be be a rant against foreigners/southerners/mackems/scouse... they're pretty staid to be truthful.