Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle United

ohhh_yeah

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone is authorising all the sales and purchases and its a pretty good bet that the owner clearly has a decision as he pays the fucking bills.

Total shite first half, theyre too strong, giving us no time on the ball. Its like playing with 10 men with Ameobi up front. Hes fucking useless. I think Id rather see Smith play

we're getting raped here and now getting Bassong in to play left back. This is what MA needs to see 2 days before the window shuts.

Does Ashley pick who we buy like?

No but Ashley or Llambias surely commission the transfers?

I thought not. Thank you, next.

Are you part of the board room?

For all we know, he might. Btw, next for what?

Edited by Attain

we're getting raped here and now getting Bassong in to play left back. This is what MA needs to see 2 days before the window shuts.

Are you part of the board room? For all we know, he might.

Aye.

1 more than we could have hoped for

Exactly. So don't go and jump off a bridge just yet. Remember this team were 4 points off the title last season.

However It reiterates the fact that we do need to bring in some good signings (singers) to maintain our positive start.

Are you part of the board room? For all we know, he might.

Aye.

:lol::lol:

1 more than we could have hoped for

Exactly. So don't go and jump off a bridge just yet. Remember this team were 4 points off the title last season.

However It reiterates the fact that we do need to bring in some good signings (singers) to maintain our positive start.

My expectations of Newcastle are nil so 4 points=dreamland

Guest stormrider
Surely It wouldn't do any harm to take Ameobi off (and shoot him) and bring on Ranger or Donaldson?

Waste of a bullet tbh.

I wouldnt mind if it was a tight 1-0, but it looks like we're not in the same league here. Fulham saw a completely different side last week and unfortunately we have been shown the other one. I was hoping we'd go in at 1-0 and try to regroup but I think at 2-0, its now damage limitation. We've got to stop them passing 2nd half and the only way I can see that happening is if we bring Barton on, pack the midfield and try to squeeze out their play. Have Guti, coming in behind Owen for support.

I wouldnt mind if it was a tight 1-0, but it looks like we're not in the same league here. Fulham saw a completely different side last week and unfortunately we have been shown the other one. I was hoping we'd go in at 1-0 and try to regroup but I think at 2-0, its now damage limitation. We've got to stop them passing 2nd half and the only way I can see that happening is if we bring Barton on, pack the midfield and try to squeeze out their play. Have Guti, coming in behind Owen for support.

And take Ameobi off.

aye, get strola off, hes wank, my lass just asked if hes injured "no love thats how he always strolls round the park" and bring on smith

get butt off (hes looked shite so far) and bring on barton

Surely It wouldn't do any harm to take Ameobi off (and shoot him) and bring on Ranger or Donaldson?

Waste of a bullet tbh.

Classic first post :lol: