Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle United

ohhh_yeah

Barton :lol:

The man is evil :evil:

Edit : Why don't we have an evil smiley? :lol:

He got the ball man and barely touched the player, if that's what you're on about. The crowd were screaming for him to be booked about a second before he made the tackle.

That wasn't anti Barton by the way -

To be honest we could have done with him for the 90.

Thats the kind of tackle you need in a game like this.

...and that smile. :)

Psychotic.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful result

Not really, away to Arsenal and getting hit 3-0 with our current squad was probably expected tbh. It could have been a lot, lot worse.

its just a scoreline which was a bit disapointing

Did KK go mad because Nasri tripped Barton (Which was very funny - still scum though)

no no it was over some unpaid resturant bill from 2006, they were 'going dutch' but nasri fucked off early

OF COURSE ITS ABOUT THE TRIP KNOBJOCKEY

:lol:

Awful result

Not really, away to Arsenal and getting hit 3-0 with our current squad was probably expected tbh. It could have been a lot, lot worse.

its just a scoreline which was a bit disapointing

Plenty of teams will get spanked there and they're not even in top gear yet.

Result not unexpected, Arsenal were just playing ''their'' football again, so I don't worry. It's important to forget this one now and to look forward - we've got Hull to come @ home. Let's see what the next few days will bring, I hope for a left-back, a winger, a creative (central) midfielder and a striker.

Edited by KingKev

Did KK go mad because Nasri tripped Barton (Which was very funny - still scum though)

no no it was over some unpaid resturant bill from 2006, they were 'going dutch' but nasri fucked off early

OF COURSE ITS ABOUT THE TRIP KNOBJOCKEY

Result not unexpected, Arsenal were just playing ''their'' football again, so I don't worry. It's important to forget this one now and to look forward - we've got Hull to come @ home. Let's see what the next few days will bring, I hope for a left-back, a winge, a creative (central) midfielder and a striker.

The football they borrowed.

Result not unexpected, Arsenal were just playing ''their'' football again, so I don't worry. It's important to forget this one now and to look forward - we've got Hull to come @ home. Let's see what the next few days will bring, I hope for a left-back, a winger, a creative (central) midfielder and a striker.

Same here. hopefully we can smash hull next week

two weeks until that match.

Thanks Kev, although you shouldnt be hoping, you should know who you're bringing in.

two weeks until that match.

my mistake

Thanks Kev, although you shouldnt be hoping, you should know who you're bringing in.

Good to see you're hoping to bring in four players also. I'm sure they'll be awesome.

I will do the best for you, thanks! :lol:

We lost 3-0 to Arsenal.

We have a lot of players out injured.

Their second goal was nothing short of top class and their penalty was dubious.

Owen had no delivery but could have maybe - if lucky - got two goals.

Don't worry about it too much.

We lost 3-0 to Arsenal.

Apart from that, spot on. :lol:

Couple of things:

I don't know if I get the same commentary as you in England but over here we had some absolute and utter shite-for-brains who said "Mike Ashley, doing what Geordies do best" when MA was on camera drinking.

...how is that acceptable? I'm sorry, but if the camera had shown some dodgy looking scouse lad with a goatee nicking a watch out someone's pocket and the commentator had said "doing what scousers do best" there'd be hell to pay.

Next up: Barton's tackle was 100% ball and it was disgraceful to hear the way both Arse fans and commentators were going on about him. He is a proper tosser and no mistake but he was not at fault today.

And lastly, we got truly hammered which is just as well, this was a throw-away game from the start and if this loss convinces Ashley to open up the chequebook we will have to accept it and move on. Jonas and Coloccini were convincing for me, Shola needs to be put down for his own good, Owen looked committed and N'Zogbia's handball wasn't a penalty but in the 3rd minute Colo had a wild tackle that surely was one, so it evened out imo

We lost 3-0 to Arsenal.

Apart from that, spot on. :lol:

Perhaps I am blinded by top four bitterness :lol:

look at it this way, MU and Ars away both oot the way

Exactly what I was going to say.. we were expect an arse-raping off them both - we got a point at OT and we were really clutching straws if we thought we were going to get similar from Arsenal.

Not many teams will go there this season and walk away with anything. And if anything else, the result helps justify the need to bring more in before midnight on Monday.